Chunin exam team

I put a clip in my hair before taking a deep breath. The chunin exam was today. I walked to my brother's room opening the door to see him still asleep.

"Naruto, wake up," I said.

"Five more minutes harpy," He mumbled.

My eye twitched and the doorknob I held broke.

"When will he learn," I growled.

I walked up to him and threw him out of bed into a wall. He was shocked awake and I glared at him. He panicked and looked away from me. Things have been awkward since the fight. We made up but I knew he still felt tense.

"call me harpy one more time," I warned.

He looked at me shocked and I let a smile grace my face.

"if you don't get up you'll be late for the chunin exam," I said.

He freaked and began getting ready. I giggled watching him. I soon left our apartment leaving him to rush. I had to meet the team I would be with. So I travelled to where we were to meet up. It was in front of the building the first stage would be held.

I saw two boys waiting and I sighed. Are these idiots my teammates for this. I could tell they were older than me, Probably fifteen to seventeen. One had black hair and eyes while the other had blond hair and purple eyes.

they both looked at me and I sighed

they both looked at me and I sighed. I walked forward. I saw the look of disappointment in blondies eyes while the raven-haired boy looked confused. I soon stood in front of them and blondie growled.

"Are you kidding me we're stuck with a kid," Blondie said.

"come on Masahiko be nice, we don't even know her," The raven-haired boy said.

"I don't need to know her to see she's weak, Haruki," Masahiko said.

so now I know their names. I really didn't want to be on a team with them. But the old man told me to at least try. If I have to put up with them then I guess I will. But how long that will last I don't know.

"What's your name?"  Haruki asked.

I looked at him. So they didn't know who I was. Older Sister of Naruto. Perhaps that's for the best.

"Akane," I said.

"well it's nice to meet you," Haruki asked.

"Don't lie. I'm not stupid. I know you were hoping for someone else." I said.

He froze and I sighed.

"listen. I don't need you to want me. What I need is for you two to trust me even a little bit. I'm here for a reason as well. So don't worry. I won't drag you down and after this is over you will never have to see me again, " I said.

They both looked shocked. I rolled my eyes walking past them.

"are we heading in or are you two just gonna stand out here like idiots?" I questions.

"shut it brat, " Masahiko growled.

I looked at him poking my tongue out. He looked at me shocked before anger grew. Haruki laughed patting my head.

"I guess despite all the tough talk you're still a kid, " he said

I glared at him before we all went into the classroom where the first exam would be. I looked around hoping to see my brother but he wasn't here yet. I swear if he slept in will beat his ass. I woke him up for a reason.