I'll protect you now

I lightly panted as I blocked more sebon. Now, this was just getting annoying. Sasuke and I stood back to back. We both had a mutual understanding one of us had to get out of here to attack the mirrors simultaneously.

We ran in opposite directions but we didn't make it. I growled as I looked around trying to figure something out. Sasuke and I again stood back to back. I saw Haku come out again as I growled.

"in co-" I was cut off. 

A shurican came flying at Haku cutting his mask. I turned to see Naruto governments ng a speech. I signed as he gave himself away. I sometimes wonder if he's a ninja.

But he could attack for out-

"Hey, Sasuke and sister. Hey, what happened to your hair, " Naruto said.

An irk mark formed on my forehead and I clinched his head.

"you damn fool. Do you have a brain ok that thick skull of yours, " I snapped?

"hey I came to help, what's wrong?" he asked.

I growled at my brother.

"i pith you, " sasuke said.

I gave him a warning glare.

"insult my brother too much and the number one protective sister will get mad, " I warned.

Sasuke rolled his eyes as Naruto looked confused. We tried to leave again only for the same thing to happen. But I noticed Sasuke following Haku's moves.

We ran again and Sasuke did the fireball jutsu grazing Haku's pants.

We tried again but I stopped in my takes seeing naruto get hit again. This caused me to be hit. We regrouped and Naruto fell to the ground.

My eyes widened as more sebon came. I stood in front of Naruto to defend him but Sasuke stood in front of me taking the hits.

My eyes widened s he fell. I caught him and leaned him on the floor. More attacks came and now they were both out of commission. I growled as I leaned over the two taking the attacks.

I felt blood come to my mouth. Naruto woke up and looked to Sasuke shocked.

"what happened?" he asked shocked.

I smiled at Naruto as more attacks came. I caught and blood spilled from my mouth.

"AKANE!" Naruto yelled.

"calm down. The more agitated you get in battle the harder it is to think, " I mumbled.

More attacks came and I again caught blood.

I felt myself becoming limp and I fell forward

I felt myself becoming limp and I fell forward. Naruto caught me tears bringing his eyes.

"why did you two do this?" he asked.

"i don't know why Sasuke did. But I did because you're my beloved little brother. I would give my life a thousand times over to save yours, " I mumbled.

Naruto held me as he shook.

"it's my turn to protect you, sister, " Naruto said.

Attack again came but they were blocked as Naruto was surrounded by a red chakra. My eyes widened feeling the dense chakara.

Naruto placed me down and attacked Haku. I again coughed and scooted closer to Sasuke. With the little strength, I had left I removed the sebon from him. Not that it would do anything.

I collapsed completely as my vision blurred. I heard the sound of fighting in the distance and then Sakura's voice calling for Sasuke.
But why I wasn't expecting was to hear my name escape her lips.

I slightly smiled. This is why you don't care for people. It will only cause pain. Should have listened to my own advice.