Sakura's worry

I looked don from the tree I was in. I haven't been back in two days and my brother hasn't even bothered to come to find me. Shows he j men to him compared to the other and training.

I heard footsteps and a slither of hope came thinking it was my brother but that was crushed hearing Sakura call my name.

What was she doing looking for me? You think she would get the message to back the fuck off. I watched her walked by the tree I was in and worry was all over her face.

"Akane please come out. We've been worried. You're still injured and I need to check your wounds." She called.

I had no intention of showing myself.

"Alan's I'm sorry. I know hag happened with you and Naruto. It's had to do with me. I know one of the reasons you got so mad was because I asked about the scares and I'm sorry." She apologised.

I sighed jumping down behind her. She quickly turned around shocked.

"What happened to your hair?" She asked.

"It's not your fault. Naruto was the one that instigated the fight." I said dully.

She took a step toward me but I turned around ignoring her and preparing to go away.

"Wait how's your wound?" She asked.

I turned meeting her worries gaze. She pissed me off she was such a pushover.

"It's fine," I growled and jumped away.

I watched her look down and then back up t the sky.

"What did I do. Is it because I was mean to her brother?" She mumbled to herself as she left.

I scoffed. At least she was somewhat self-aware. It was because of her rudeness Ronny brother along with many other things. She rubbed me the wrong way. She was annoying fawning over some boy and not cultivating the potential she had.

She was a pushover. Even my brother could beat her. She stood behind others letting them take the brunt of the force. Her kindness was sickening because she was only kin to a select few people. Mainly Sasuke. And for some reason me.

But I guess I was also sad because she someone who badly knew me came looking for me instead of my brother who's known me for his whole life. It saddens me. What did I mean to Naruto?

I laid in the branch looking through the leaves getting glimpses of the blue sky. I wish I could fly so I could feel free up there in the sky. Just looking down in the pitiful world we live in.

But that couldn't happen. I was bound to land destined to suffer the same cruelty of this unforgiving shinobi world. I sighed. I should check on my brother.

I jumped from tree to tree heading back to the house where he should be later on after training. I was still worried about the idiot. He's my family he could try and kill me and I would still love him.