Preliminary

We all stood in a hall having to do a preliminary round because more people passed than they thought. I stood next to my teammate's none of us speaking.

I didn't know what to say. We listened as the Hokage spoke. We were offered to leave if we were too weak.

I looked at the boys to see them about to pass out. They both very reluctantly rose their hands. I watched as they left leaving me alone.

I let out a sighed and looked toward my brother. He also looked rather beaten up. I didn't know what happened but I would have to ask later.

The jounin in charge walked forward. He kept coughing as he explained what was happening. Did he have a cold?

Names began being rolled up in a screen. A name came up that I didn't recognise, Ao. And then one I did recognise. My name. I sighed as a boy probably my age walked down as did I. He had spiky blue hair, dark eyes and a face the seemed bored.

" I suggest you give up

" I suggest you give up. Otherwise, you'll be really embarrassed, " He said.

"Ao right, by all means, end this as quickly as you can, " I said.

His eyes narrowed. The match was soon started and he ran at me getting ready to punch me. He had infused chakra with this punch. But it was a pathetic amount. And he was slow.

He held a smug look. I moved to the side grabbing his fist stopping him in his tracks. I leaned towards his ear.

"Didn't I ask you to finish this quickly. And here I thought you could. Considering how cocky you were, " I said.

He got lose and jumped back observing me. I wonder how far I can push him until he loses his composure. I also wondered how long I would be willing to put up with this.

"come on Onē-Sanyou got this!, " My brother called.

I sighed expecting such actions from my brother. Ao took this distraction to try and kick me but I easily grabbed his ankle. He looked at me shocked as I gave him a blank stare.

He tried to get free and I let him go so he fell down. He began shaking in anger and embarrassment. He stood up glaring at me before a smile came to his face.

"guess I should stop playing around, " He said.

He thought he was playing. I basically haven't moved from this spot. I then felt a change of chakra coming from him.

He did hand signs and the floor began breaking apart and I was thrown off balance but managed to stay up. then demon shurican came flying at me. I dodged and the earth began going back to place messing up
My balanced more.

My eyes widened as I saw him smirk. I looked behind me to see the Shurican coming back in my direction. I wouldn't be able to dodge.

I guess I should also stop playing around so much. I knocked both the Shurican down shocking him. And soon the earth was back to normal.

He wasn't happy. He did another earth Jutsu and a pillar came up at me. I clenched my fist chakra going to it. I wasn't the best at this but it would work.

I punched the earth pillar and it crumbled. I had to admit that kind hurt. Also, my wounds for the forest began to hurt again.

I didn't have time to think as kunai were thrown at me. But I dodged. I rolled my eyes as I did a spinning kick making them fall to the ground as they came back in my direction.

I was losing my patience and wanted to end this soon. He came running at me and I easily dodged and kicked his back sending him face-first into the ground.

He got up again and went to attack again. But I kneed him in the stomach and got the back of his neck and he fell to the ground unconscious.

I heard whispers as I was declared the winner. I sighed going back up to observe the other fights.

That was too much effort. And went on for too long.

~~~~

In the shadows, a white hair male with amber eyes watched the fight and smiled holding back a chuckle.

So this would be the person the Hokage wanted him to train. She was already strong so he had no doubt she would improve easily.