how to survive this world?

I sat in a tree watching the three train. and to my surprise, Sakura was good at it. Kakashi looked up at me and I rolled my eyes. My brother went up to Sakura asking her how she climbed the tree. SHe told him. I jumped down going back to the house.

When I walked up I saw little brat sitting outside looking sad. I rolled my eyes and walked forward hiding the pain searing through my side. He looked up at me but I completely ignored him. He stood in front of me but I paid him no mind.

"What your problem!" He said.

"I pay no mind to those who cry and don't stand for what they want. Crying does nothing." I said blandly sparing him a look.

I walked back in as he stood there shocked. I returned to her room sitting on the windowsill and looked outside. I watched as Sakura came back. I heard her enter the house and walk up to the room. She entered and looked at me shocked.

"I don't think you should be up." She said.

I didn't look at her. I heard shuffling and I glanced to see her getting medical supplies. She walked up to me looking nervous. At least I was intimidating.

"I need to redress your wounds." She said.

"I can do it myself." I shot back.

She jumped at my voice. She wasn't suited to be a ninja in the state she was in, scared too easily and her physical strength leaves a lot to be desired. But I couldn't deny she was smart and her chakra control was good.

She still waked up to me. I glared and she froze again but soon went back to walking towards me. she was persistent. She finally got up to me and I sighed removing my clothes. She was surprised.

"hurry up," I said.

She nodded and tended to my wound. I watched her eyes linger on the small scars that littered my body. She finished wrapping it and I quickly put my clothes back on.

"Akane why do you have scares?" She asked.

I gave her a cold look and she quickly left leaving me alone.

"Do you enjoy pushing people away." A male voice said.

"yes, it's what I enjoy most Kakashi," I said with an eye roll.

He jumped into the room and looked around. I sighed not having any patience for this.

"you'll die alone with your attitude. you need friends to survive this word." He said.

yea no patience for this. I got up and went to kick him only for my foot to be caught my foot and jab my side and I hissed in pain. I punched him in the gut and grabbed the collar of his shirt pulling him forward.

"listen here you perverted quick aging idiot, you do not know me. I live better on my own so mind your own business." I said and pushed him away.

He sighed and left. I again sat on the windowsill looking out. Friends, redicalus. I heard laughter and looked down to see my smiling brother. He was so much happier now, he was able to make friends and trust and I would never take that away from him.

I may see friends as stupid but he didn't they made him stronger. A sour smile came to my face as a single tear ran down my cheek. My dear little brother will also leave me like everyone else. it was only a matter of time.

you need friends to survive this world. Friends will only get me killed in this world of betrayal.