Fight pt 2

Red splattered everywhere. Kunai stabbed Akane as she stood in front of her teammates. She glared at the two seemingly unfazed by the fact she was hit with at least ten kunai.

"she's got guts, " Buduo said.

Her eyes wished as they both came at her from a side each. Well more like her teammates. Her instincts kicked in. She didn't know what she was doing or how but she formed hand signs and hit her hands against the ground.

She looked to see her and her teammates we're surrounded by wood. The wood came down leaving two stunned sound nin.

"wood style. How?" Aio questioned.

She had no idea either and she doubted she could do it again. She didn't know how she did it the first time. And they were preparing another attack.

Blood began pooling around her but her fists clenched. She took a deep breath, taking her stance.

"Remember what the old man taught you, " She mumbled.

They attacked and she managed to stop them from attacking her teammates again. The assholes knew her weakness and were using it.

She was knocked away from her teammates and she coughed blood up. They went to attack them again and she cursed under her breath.

She closed her eyes praying it would work now. It's the only thing the could think to do to save her teammates.

She felt the chakra and opened her eyes extending her hand towards the two. A golden chain ran through both of their hearts and blood splattered everywhere.

She was frozen shocked. The chain vanished and the two sound nin laid in the ground bleeding to death. Akane watched in disbelief as they died. She looked to the girl to see she was also dead.

Everything came crashing down on her at that moment. She just killed three people. Her hands shook and her heart hammered in her chest.

She looked to her teammates hearing them coughing. She clenched her fists taking a deep breath.

"i can dwell on it later, " She mumbled.

She went to get her teammates but stooped looking at the dead nin. She cringed as she took the scroll from the paling corpses. It was the one they needed.

She put it away before dragging her teammates behind her to get to the tower in the centre of the forest.

~~~~

I sighed. My teammates were in their rooms recovering while I sat alone in my room. I looked at my hand's flashes of the dead bodies coming to my mind. I looked at the ceiling wondering if Naruto was okay. He better pass.

I curled into myself that moment replaying itself over and over again. However, I felt the thick feeling off bloodlust go by my door. I stood up opening the door to see a red headd boy walk by.

He turned back suddenly looking at me. I could feel the bloodlust radiating off of him. But I wasn't afraid. He felt oddly familiar in a strange way. The way he felt kinda reminded me of Naruto.

The only way I could explain why he felt like that is if he also had a chakra creature in him like naruto. But the likeliness of that was nearly impossible. Why would someone like that be here?

We stayed looking at each other until I finally noticed the pain from my wounds. I looked down to see blood seeping through my clothing. Crap I reopened my wounds.

When I looked back up the boy was gone. I signed going back to my room. I needed rest. I would bleed to death if I wasn't careful.