Ninetails

I did see him come back to the house so I went to where they were training to see him still at it. I sat in a tree watching him. He kept falling but I smiled seeing him improve with each try.

He leaned on his knees looking up at the tree more determination filled his eyes. He ran up again and I watched as he passed out.

He went falling down but I jumping over to him catching him. I leaned him on the ground. I ran back to the house getting a pillow and blanket and refined to my brother.

After making sure he was comfortable and sat leaned on a tree trunk next to him. I closed my eyes listing to his steady breath. However, he soon began mumbling in his sleep.

"I'm sorry Akane. I love you. I'll get strong so I can protect you instead." he mumbled.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. I moved some hair from his forehead and planted a kiss on it.

"no matter how strong you become ill always protect you," I said.

I closed my eyes and ruffled his hair slightly. I went to get up bit felt a pulse of chakra and I subconsciously reached out for it. I felt my environment change and my eyes opened.

There was water at my feet and a cage in front of me. I looked to the cage to see a seal on it. I gelt an ominous hateful chakra within it.

Two beady red eyes opened and glared at me. I saw a red fox. He bore his fangs letting a deep growl rumble through the area around us.

I took and step forward causing ripples in the water. The fox stood up causing large supplies and letting his nine tails swish dangerously through the air.

I soon stood in front of the cage and placed my hand on the bars. He again growled but I did fear him. I felt sad. Locked up like this.

I looked up meeting his gaze. He glared at me and I let my face relax and a sad smile came to my face. If my neither was in his situation I wouldn't be happy. But unfortunately, if he was unsealed my brother would die. 

"I apologize for the cruelty of us, ignorant humans," I said.

I was soon back I was back to the real world. I took a step back from my brother. The love for a younger sibling wasn't easily severed.

I jumped into a tree and looked at him one more time my dear little brother. I jumped away until I a good by the water. I ran my hand through the water looking at my reflection.

I wonder when the day will come that naruto forgets about me completely replacing me with other people.

I turned away from my reflection taking a deep breath. It didn't matter if Naruto forgot about me. I would protect him until I took my last breath. He was the reason j lived to see the next day.