I will meet you there❤️

Hello guys! Aargh can't believe this is the LAST CHAPTER OF SABSE BADI WALI FAN!! Subah se I didn't wanted to open wattpad, because I was feeling really low, you guys might find it so stupid, but I actually got attached to the book! And now we are on the end of it. But guys don't worry I have my last book coming, THAT IS...( you will know in the next update! pls do check it out)

Let's let's start for the last time here!

Sidharth- How are you talking to us?
Zorawar- Mom Dad, aapne suffocate kardiya hai mujhe!!!! Mai tang aagya hu aap dono se!
Sana- Zorawar, ek min Baitho fir yaha se uthkar hamesha ke liye chale jana!
(Zoro unwillingly sits)
Sana- Tumhe Hum suffocate kar rahe haina? So ek kaam karo hume humare voh sare DIN, MAHINE, SAAL vapas kardo jo humne tumpar waste kiye! Bacho ke liye kitna asaan hota hai yeh bolna, ki 'mom dad you are suffocating me'
Tumhe pata hai? Tum hone wale the  issleye  hum kabhi apne HONEYMOON par nahi gaye?
Jo har married couple jata hai?
Tum hue toh hum dono ne apna career peak time par chhordiya? Mai ek actress se housewife bangyi aur puri tarah tumhare taraf dedicates hogyi. Voh raate vapas karo JAB Sid puri raat jag jag kar tumhari pattiya karta tha in your fever! Give me that days back, when we decided to make love and you always came but we never said anything to you! Mere pregnancy mein vomitting, fever, headache, sabka hisab do! Tumhare papa din raat pagalo ke tarah kaam karte hai kyuki tunhare muh se niklta hai ki Papa yeh dilado! VOH MEHNAT WAPAS KARO! Jab Mai bhukkar mei tumhare liye aur tumhare dosto ke liye khana banaya hai, VOH VAPS KARO! Jab tumhare papa ke Roz pair mei and back mei pain hota tha but voh fir bhi tumhe ghoda banate they voh sab VAPS KARO AUR CHALE JAAO!

Zorawar was numb. He had tears in his eyes, and had apologetic face.
Sid- Beta, agar maaafi mangne aarhe ho toh pls Mat maagna! Kyuki mujhe maafi mangni hai Sana se, for being so busy in work ki we couldn't give each other time! You have your life starting now, don't ever do what we did! Kyuki hume laga Tum hi humari life ho, aur yeh bhul gaye the ki Hum bhi old horrhe hai! Zorawar gill Shukla, I hand over my business to you! Do whatever you want too! Now it's all gonna be SIDNAAZ!
Sid held Sana's hand and asked her to pack her bags while she just had tears in her eyes .

Sid and Sana sat in the flight while Sana held his hand and said, Hum sahi kar rahe hai?
Sid- Humesha Dimaag ki suni thi, aaj firse dil ki sununga!!!!
He held her face and kissed it passionately, Sana blushed and said ab hum vo couple nahi reh gaye!
Sid- Abhi toh humari love story shuru hui hai baby, till the end❤️

Then they went all of sana and Sid's dream places..! Sid- Sana ek baar Mere liye pls pls bikini pehenkar aao! It's in the bag.
Sana blushed and picked it up and changed and the moment Sid saw her, his jaw dropped.
Sana slapped him lightly saying pura figure kharab hogya hai!
Sid- Mere liye toh Abhi bhi you are fucking hot!
Then he started to kiss her,and then they started to make love! The moment Sid went inside her she cried.
Sid- Is it paining baby?
Sana- no, it's just that we were so into everything else, that we literally forgot how we both felt on each other.
Sid, in each lifetime I really want you! I don't care about our names, our body or our soul! But SIDNAAZ should be together. Because SIDNAAZ IS NOT A NAME, ITS A EMOTION!
They made love all night and hugged each other tightly and slept.

( After that incident, though they were talking to zorawar back again, but they left all of their responsibilities and got back to each other..)
( You guys will kill me for this scene, but now have to do it)

Sana was very ill since many days ( they are in their 70s)
Sid- Sana, remember the first time you wore a yellow kurti when you met me? Can you wear something like that today?
Sana smiled and Sid helped her to change it. Sid- Ek second ek aur cheez, he made her wear her jhumkas!
Perfect baby!!!!!
Sana blushed. She layed on his laps..and said baby kya life thi na humari?
Humara Aisa Milna, fir saath mei kaam milna, aur fir Gangtok wala scene fir Punjab wala!
Tu kabhi tang nahi Aya mujhse?
Sid smiled and said, Jaha pyaar hota haina, vaha Tang nahi hota!
But Tu zid Bahut karti thi yaar Sana!!😂
Sana- Insaan ZID tabhi karta hai, JAB USSE PATA HOTA HAI KI SAMNE WALA INSSAN USSKI ZID PURI KAREGA!
Aur Tu hamesha Sid karta tha!
Sid- Humne kitne taane sune na, BAAP BETI KI JODI, BHAI BEHEN, JUST FRIENDS!
But kabhi tute nahi!
Sana- Tabhi toh we are SIDNAAZ, without any space. Humne kardiya Sid, Humne kardiya!

Sana started to feel like she's leaving, so she pulled him close and said KISS ME RIGHT NOW! Sid kissed her passionately even when they were weak.
Sana smiled and said,
OURS BEYOND IDEAS OF WRONGDOING AND RIGHTDOING, there is a field..
I WILL MEET YOU THERE..!
Sidharth shukla..I love you!

( saying this she closed her eyes, going for a deep sleep, Sid kissed her lips for the last time and said Baby Thankyou for everything..I LOVE YOU MERI SABSE BADI WALI FAN)

Just a few days after, Sid was holding her frame in his hand..thinking about all there moments together, how she screamed, laughed and cried! He hugged it and closed his eyes. After that he never woke up to this materialistic world. The moment he opened his eyes..he found Sana in a beautiful yellow kurti running towards him the way she did before, and kissed his face all over and said BEBUUU I MISSED YOU!❤️ Chall ab, Mai tereko sabse milati hu fir hume firse niche milna haina!❤️❤️❤️

Sid smiled and said, Stories and love never end.

Guys, you guys might find it dramatic, but I wanted to let out this part too!
I feel,the place above is the best place for lovers to unite! Which we all will one day!❤️
With this ,

Signing off from Sabse badi wali fan!❤️

Lots of love!!❤️❤️

( yes do check out the new book teaser and all)