Part-19 Icee creaaam

Hi guys!! How are you all? please ignore that shitty lady devo! Focus on sidnaaz! Sid ko sab pata hai about everyone, he itself told Salman sir and shehnaz once that Every girl is jealous of you! Aise hi nahi Sid badshah hai and Sana begum❤️😂😂

Let's start

Sana - First I will hear the song, then only I will decide.
Sid- If sana is in, then I am in.
Sana looks at him with amusement!!
The next day sana and Sid sits in Darshan Raval's studio to hear the song,the moment it plays Sana and Sid feels like they are now in a flashback..
Sana PoV
The first time I met him, his face felt so soft..! Then we started working together..our chai moments..our laughters...our jealousy!! And then the fight which made me separated from him! I really want to forget the bad memory!

Sid PoV
The day she held my face, was the day she held my heart! I remember her innocent talks to her waheguruji, her pouts, her smiles, 'her I love you siddddhaaarth' ! Then the Gangtok incident..the moment I got to know she forgot everything made me feel this world is a gamble and I have lost everything! I really want to forget that memory!

Unknowingly both of them had tears in their eyes and the moment the song ended both of them together in a unision said WE ARE IN! They both looked at each other and smiled. It was decided that the next day they will start shooting for the song. Sana and Sid sits in the car and Sid- So bataayi madam kaha khane chalna pasand karengi? What cuisine you wanna have?
Sana- Sid, I actually have my one shooting for a brand so you have to drop me to the film city! Bebuuu tomorrow after the shoot, I promise I am all yours and we will go out and eat! And also now you to go for your shoot, I saw that you cancelled your important shoot just because you wanted to spend time with me!
Sid- So meri jasoosi horrhi hai? Okay manliya but merko energy chhaiye!!
Sana went towards him, Sid pulled his seat back and she sat on his lap..went forward and placed a bigg peck on his lips( he didn't wanted to make it into a makeout because she just recovered from something)
Sana smiled in the peck and then went forward near his neck and kissed it lightly and whispered why do you love me so much Mr.shukla?

Sid- Because..( then he softly pecks her lips and says) its shehnaz Kaur gill..who wouldn't love her?
Sana blushed and dug her face in his neck and licked it and said okay aaj yeh perfume lagaliya but Kal its gonna be the one I gifted you !!
Sid- Okay sana mata! Ab aap utarengi toh hum gareeb insaan gadi chalenge!!
Sana laughed and got up and sat back together seat.
Sana- Siddd mera sunscreen kaha hai?
Sid- Baby yehi hogi dekh na, tere seat ke piche wali pocket mei, Sana got up and found it but found something else too, it was a box..! She opened it and saw there were 2 lockets with hearts.
Sana looked at him and said you are a teenager sidduuu!😂
Sid- Isske andar we both can put our pictures, pata nahi kiski memory gayab hojaye toh we will always have this! And yeah niche hi pictures hai dono ki tu dalde dono lockets mei!
Sana laughed and pulled his cheeks!

The car stopped and Sid- Maam aapki destination aagyi hai, please pay your driver for the ride! Sana went towards him and kissed him for good 2 mins and then said I love you baby Kal milte hai byeee! Sid pouted and said..can Kal come already? Byee I love you too! Then Sana went for her shooting while Sid for his! People started to ask sana about her whereabouts, while sana was getting nervous..just then her manager Kaushal came and said She needed some detox from everything but now she's back so let's get going!! Sana smiled and signaled him a Thankyou!

She had a shoot of Cornetto ice cream with the Tv actor Shivin Narang! So the scene goes like, Sana and him are on a date and Sana craves for an ice cream! They start walking on the road and find the ice cream stall and Sana jumps in excitement and starts to eat the cone..and some ice cream drops on her lips and shivin has to take it by his finger and eat it and smile! ( typical dairy milk and ice cream ads)
The scene was done perfectly, when the last scene happened, Sana being a professional was all cool with it. The moment the scene was cut, shivin looked at her with suprise and said being so good in one take that for a newcomer is great I am so impressed by you! Sana smiled and said Thankyou!

Then he asked..coffee? Sana was refusing but after his so many pleas, Sana said yes and they went to a coffee shop, where Sid had also come for some work. But as Sana just came that moment and Sid was behind her she couldn't see him. Sid saw her and shivin and his blood boiled, he messaged Sana to ask her about her whereabouts to check if she will hide this or not?

Sana messaged, Sid I am with that annoying co star, he forced me to go on a coffee thing with him, Kaushal asked me to say yes because it's good for the work! I am sending you the location of the place and don't worry i only love you baby!
Sid smiled and murmered I love you too and without her notice got up as he had to go!

The next day, Sid quickly reached the sets and waited for shehnaz, he was getting his base done when he heard a knock at the door, it was shehnaz all smiley and said Hiiiiii Beb..sidharth! How are you? Sid asked everyone to go out..he scanned her..went near her neck and smelled her and said now you smelling like my shehnaz!!! Then he kissed her neck lightly as they had to shoot but he went on her lips hungrily and started to bite her lips and said how much I missed you oh god babyyyy!!! Sana blushed in the kiss and said aah baby I have get ready! Sid par you watch my ad okay? Jo Kal shoot kiya tha! She gave her phone and went to get ready.

Sid opened the ad and the moment he saw the lick thing, he again got angry..ki acting mei bhi Dekho meri bandi ke mazze le raha hai!!
Then he opened her chats, and saw shivin, Vishal, paras all messaged her so many times and she hasn't opened even once. The only guy she was chatting to was him, her manger and her brother! He felt so proud but at the same time he thought maybe she is scared of me? Then he got ready for the first scene, it was the bedroom scene..where Sana had to read a book and Sid has to come and kiss her and run after her wala scene.

The moment Sid and Sana heard Action,they looked at each other and started to be normal and do what they do normally! They also improvised the scenes as they were not going by the script rather by their life! Everyone on the set were amazed and the moment the director said CUT, everyone in the set started to clap which made both of them blush! Sana and Sid quickly went to their vanity, Sid closed it and went towards Sana and licked her corner of her lips and Sana just burst into laughing!
Sana- Siddd how cute are you baby? Hahaha I can't! Pagal ladke!!!!
Sid just blushed and looked down.

Then Sana picked up the script, and it was the underwater scene..

So guys how was this part? If you like it do comment and vote❤️❤️

Love you all❤️❤️