Part 8 Tum yaha?

Hi guys,I am back with one more update!!! Thankyou for your patience 💝💝💝

Let's start.

Sid didn't see the message,he just hugged sana tightly and slept. Somewhat around 6am sana's alarm rang,and she half sleepingly tried to close it,and then she kept her hand on siddharth's face thinking of him as a pillow.

While  eyes closed,shehnaz got confused ki yeh pillow aisa kaise hai,and started feeling his face, and then opened her eyes and saw the most beautiful vision infront of her eyes..it was her sidduu sleeping peacefully holding her,making a baby face..she couldn't resist so she kissed his cheeks. She without getting him noticed..got out from his hold and went to take a bath. Then after some time sid woke up and looked for sana, he got up worried,when he saw her coming out of the washroom in a bathrobe and wet hair looking in her mobile phone.

She was looking so mesmerizing,he could smell her strawberry body wash and her shampoo's smell driving him crazy. Sana looked up and freaked out and said tum toh soo rahe they na? Uthe kyu?
Sid-Agar nahi uthta toh tum yehi kapde change karti? Toh fir mai vapas soo raha hu  you change okay?
Sana got red and then shouted chalo bahar jaao ab..! Sid made a baby face..sana went to him,got on her toes and planted a kiss on his cheek and said jaa na baby ab. Sid gave the biggest smile ever and went to the other washroom to get ready.

Sid had brought his extra clothes with him so he got ready and changed into shorts and a red tee,while sana changed into shorts and a long baggy top.
Sid came out and saw sana making breakfast,he went behind her,nuzzled her neck and pressed his body against her and sana closed her eyes in that feeling when she felt he is not clinged to her..she looked at sid who was eating apple..smirking at her!

He said baby yeh tv serial nahi hai,mereko sachmein apple khana tha and started laughing while sana made a angry face and got back to work. They quickly had their breakfast and went in their respective cars so no one gets to know that they were together yesterday. Sid came first,while he was greeted by everyone on the set.

Then sana came,the person who was clicking a selfie with sidharth left him in the middle of the selfie and ran to sana,because sana hai hi sabki jaan. While sid said haye yaar yeh log meri bandi ka pichha kab chhordenge?

Then sana came and acted like she just met sidharth here itself and very formally said hi to which sidharth responded equally. Then the director came running and said aaj 2 new cast aarhe hai..and they will play a major role in the show after you guys..like maybe they will try to separate you guys and make a love angle. Sid got irritated and said abhi toh sana ko vishal pasand karta tha show mei ab firse koi? Everyone looked at him confused ki why is he reacting like this to which he covered up like are mera matlab hai ki koi mujhko bhi love angle de do. Then he heard a girl's voice..Mai hu na teri love angle...everyone including sana turned to see the girl..IT WAS AARTI SINGH.

Sana got so happy to see her,like she has been following all of them on social media and now she met her in real life! She like a baby smiled while sid made a face ki fir aagyi yeh chipkali. Then sana went to her and said hey I am sana. To which aarti said ya I know but director sir aapne mujhe kyu nahi cast kiya as a lead? I mean she's so new and young. Sana got surprised by her cold behaviour

To which sid said aarti voh issleye kyuki tum bhi kabhi new and young and inexperienced thi? Aarti faked a smile while sana was waiting for the next person to come. Suddenly she heard a familiar voice...which said Hey shehnaz kaur gill! SHE GOT BLANK. She didn't wanted to look up because she it was her worst fear.

But then she had to look up and it WAS HIM. SANKET..the guy she never wanted to meet in her life again..was standin in front of him smirking! Sana did a fake smile and quickly ran into her vanity..while did thought of this as something fishy.

But he had a scene right now with aarti so he went for that,aarti being abdulla as always was clinging on to him,laughing,hugging and holding him. While sana was in her vanity crying when someone knocked her door..she wiped her tears and said aajaao. The person locked the door..while sana looked at at person in the mirror reflection and got terrified and clutched her suit.

It was sanket. She got so scared that she was looking niche when he held her chin and said..sana baby mai aaagya! Maine kaha tha na jaha tum vaha mai? Sana was about to leave when he held her hand tightly which had bangles and it started to break and pierced her whole wrist..she started to cry and said mujhe chhordhdo please mai haath jordti hun tumhare!! To which he he made her sit on his lap and caressed her hair and said baby vada kiya tha na ki kabhi nahi chhordunga?

Then suddenly they heard a knock at the door and sana literally thanked god..sanket angrily opened the door and saw sidharth looking at him all shocked..while sana was sitting infront of the mirror. He said tu yaha kya kar raha hai? To which sanket said areey voh humara scene haina so voh discuss kar rahe they!

He went out while sid came in and locked the door,and stood behind sana and said issne door lock kyu kiya tha? Sana yeh theek nahi lag raha mujhe tu thorda dur rahiyo..when sana heard this she started crying badly!! Sid made her get up and hugged her tightly and said baby kya hogya tujhe kyu roo rahi hain meri jaan?

Then sid's eye fell on sana's bleeding wrist..He held it and shouted sana yeh kya hai?kaise hua? USSNE KIYA NA?Mai jaan se mardunga usse when sana held his hand and said nahi yeh mujhe utarte wakt laggaya. Sid again shouted Pagal samjha hai mujhe?andha hun mai?? Yeh haath dabane se hua hai!!!

Then he angrily made her wash the blood while she was wincing in pain..then he made her sit and applied antiseptic on her hands while she winced again..then he kissed her wounds softly and said sana baby kya hua mujhe bateygi? Apna nahi manti mujhe?

Hearing this sana quickly hugged him and said tere lava kaun hai mera?? Then she looked at him and said tujhe maine life ki ek baat nahi batayi..I had a boyfriend.. he was very possessive,like bahut ganda wala he didn't even let me be with my girlfriends..I lost all my friends because of him!one day he saw me talking to a guy and he dragged my hand and took me to a place and started to hit me badly!!I started to bleed. This continued for a week,then I had enough so I told my brother..he and his friends hit him and made a promise that he would never come close to me again.

Sid all shocked and angry..Baby tune itna saha and ek baar bhi tere face par nahi dikha!!I am so proud of shehbaz ki ussne aisa kiya and uss ladke ko teri life se hata diya!! Sana smiled painfully..and said..

Baby voh ladka aur koi nahi but SANKET HAI.

So guys how was this part? Yeh batao should I extend sanket ka part or just end him in the next part? Like him torching sana or just end him?

Love you all💝💝💝