Part 14 Second best day❤️

Hi guys!! How are you all! 15 million views feels surreal😭❤️❤️!!
Btw I have started to notice, that now people don't really vote or write down their comments! There are few people which I see they continuesly write down in the comment section, I just want to say to you all that you guys are my serious source of motivation of writing everyday! I love you all 😭❤️❤️

(little reminder, as you have noticed I am not a that good in writing sensual parts, but today would try it.. I hope you guys like it)

Let's start

Sid locked the door and made Sana sit on the bed,Sana was staring at him continuesly while Sid was walking from one side to another in anger. Sid- Kya ghoor rahi ho? Yeh cute sa face mat banao Mai melt nahi hone wala, drink kari ek toh and fir aise kapde and lap dance? Waah Shehnaz Kaur gill.
Sana- SHHHH, Finger on your lips Mr.sidharth dhokla!
Sid- Dhokla? Seriously?
Sana then held him and made him sit on the bed, and said-So sara panga lap dance ka hai? I know you were jealous ki tumhe Lap dance nahi mili hahaha!
Sid- Aargh god sana why are you drunk!!
Sana then took his phone and played a song..(All of me-John legend) and threw his phone on the bed and looked into his eyes.

She started swaying her hips with the Rythm, her curves were looking so irresistible! She went to sidharth,sat on his lap,held his neck and started to move on the lap. The way she was teasing him, he was trying to hard to control himself. She went forward and kissed his neck, then she looked at him to make an eye contact and then bit in the same place harshly..Sid moaned 'sanaaa' she smiled and licked it to sooth the pain! Then she started kissing again on her other side of the neck and placing bites and licks all over his neck. Then Sana looked at him who had his eyes closed in that anticipation..she held his shirt tight and started to open the button one by one. She first played with his chest by caressing it with her hands,then she started placing sloppy kisses on his chest and then started biting it so harshly that Sid started to continuesly moan..

Then Sid looked at sana and held her waist so tightly making her fall on him, then he got on her and first smashed his lips on her so roughly, then he started to bite her lips which made it bleed a little..Sana hissed in pain..which made Sid worried a bit, Sana looked at at him and licked her lips wipping off the blood and pulled his hair and started to kiss him again. They both started to loose themselves..he while kissing removed her straps of the dress, held her legs and started to rub her stomach wildly. Then he started to kiss her neck so softly making Sana want him more, when suddenly they heard a thud on the door. They quickly straightened up,and Sid opened the door..it was vikas who said we have to go back to the hotel.

Vikas looked at their messed up hair and said comb karke ana baahar sab honge, this made Sid blush while sana was in her own world. Sid closed the door and asked sana to come when sana held his face and started to kiss him again..Sid parted himself and said Woah woah baby relax..hotel room mei chalkar karenge sab! Abhi chal! Then they got down from the ship and went to Sana's room. Sana closed the door and said TIME FOR ACTION!! She kept her leg on Sid, pulled his shirt closer and started to kiss him when Sid realised that she stopped responding and looked at her..SHE LITERALLY SLEPT WHILE KISSING! Sid mentally laughed and tucked Sana to the bed and went to his room.

Sana in the morning woke up by the sound of a knock on the door,she had one hand on her head which was paining badly,and then opened the door..it was Sid with 2 mugs of coffeee. Sid entered and kissed her forehead and said baby I know hangover pain horrha hai, drink this you will feel better. Sana was drinking it, and was thinking about what happened last night..suddenly all the memories came back in her mind..she while drinking blushed which was noticed by Sid.!
Sid- Oh so sherni ko yaad aagya ki kal unhone kis tarah noccha tha mujhe?
Sana(tried to be all brave and whispered in his ears) - Baby aaj shadi hai, suhagrat raat ko hogi..Fir sherni dikhayegi apna  alsi room! Saying this she ran to her washroom all red while here Sid also blushed at her boldness.