Part-18 I am proud of you❤️

Hi guys I am back, sidharth ji ka self juloos dekha on live? The way we are winning guysssss❤️❤️

Let's start!

Sid- Tum..tumhe sab yaad aagya?
Sana- Mai kuch bhuli thi kya?
Sid hugged her so tightly and said I love you so much Shehnaz Kaur gill!
Sana was about so say something when Sid shushed her while hugging her said..
Sid- Pata haina mai kitna dumb stupid gadha hu! Jo aise misunderstandings mei Ajata Hun! But mujhse bhi jyada GADHI TUM HO! Jo bina kuch jane sab chhordiya! I was reading a chat sent by paras to mahira, you can ask the producer also we all were there! Why would I say all that stuff about you? I didn't come close to you to use your body, but to love you!
Because I love you shehnaz Kaur gill! I can't even tell you ki mai kitna pagal hogya tha jab tum mujhe nahi mil rahi thi! Kaushal se puch..sab chhordhiya! And how dare you leave the show, and make me alone vaha pe! That's why even I left the show! I don't care about anyone I only care about you !! And he starts to cry.
Sana- So kya hogya agar mujhse thordi misunderstanding hogyi? Maaaf karde baby?
Sid- Jis second tujhe dekha tha na uss hi second tujhe maaf kardiya tha!
And they looked at each other and started to kiss each other but it was a softer kiss, where they were just crying and feeling each other's existence.

Sana- Tum Kya Bol rahe they about that yaad aagya thing?
Sid then narrated her everything,while she was looking down while having tears.
Sid- Sab mujhe tum ab starting se bataao.
Sana- Mai tumse Bahut naraz thi I never wanted to see your face ever again, so I decided to come here. Everything was going okay..I was coping up when kuch din pehle I saw a man..he was a local! He was beating his wife so badly..so I ran towards him.. tried to hit them when he threw a stone on me and I started to bleed and my vision started to become hazy. But I saw he took out his gun and shot his wife,then he came to me and started to touch me.. I tried to resist a lot..but the wound was making me unconcious.  He was about to rape me, when he heard the police jeep coming..he held me and then threw me in the water bank..! The last scene I saw was I was falling down and I saw him standing on the bridge smirking..
And she started to cry badly!

Sana- Sid mereko Bahut Bahut jyada darr lag raha tha Bahut jyada !! Tu Mat chhordhiyo mujhe kabhi bhi!
Sid- Mai tujhe kabhi nahi chhordunga meri jaan, but aaj mai uss bande ko nahi chhordunga and Tu kuch nahi bolegi! Just take me near his house.
Sana was getting all scared and walking behind him..and slowly directed him towards a man smoking. She mumbled..siii..siddd he's the one.
Sid's eyes got blood shot red, he said Tu jaa vaha chup ja! He ran towards him and held his collar and started to punch him badly.. and shouted TERI HIMMAT KAISE HUI MERI SHEHNAZ KO CHHUNE KI? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU? Then the guy started to hit him,they were continuesly fighting when that guy took out his gun and shot Sid on his arm.

Shehnaz shouted sidharrttth! And went running towards him when signaled not to come between them. He started to fight again,and then suddenly Sid heard a gun shot..and saw the guy shot with a gun..he looked at the direction and saw the gun in shehnaz's hand. She started to Panic.. yeh..yeh maaaine issss isss koo maarddddiya Sid!!??
Sid started to come near Sid when shehnaz shouted SIDHARTH VOH UTH GAYA! He turned to see him that he has got up and...
A truck hit him and that person had instant death. The truck driver due to snow couldn't see the person and then he stopped the truck.

Sid quickly held her hand and said BHAAG !!! They started running until they reached their cottage. Shehnaz started to cry..Sid maine maine ussko goli maari! Maine life mei ek ant nahi maari but maine ek admi mardiya😭😭!
Sid- Ab sun meri baat! THAT GUY TRIED TO RAPE YOU AND KILL YOU, TUNE BAHUT SAHI KIYA! DUNIYA KI HAR LADKI KO YEHI KARNA CHHAIYE. SALE HARAMIYO KO EK SHOT MEI GOLI MARDENI CHHAIYE! YEH COURT CASE MEI BACH JATE HAI! ALL THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE KILLED AND YOU DID A GREAT JOB I AM PROUD OF YOU!

Then he held her and took her inside the tub, he removed her clothes..made her lie in the tub and started to remove all the bad touches from her skin..he started kissing each part after rubbing it. Then he said dekh sana- Aaj mai tere liye Chocolate yummm chocolate wala body wash layaaa hunn ❤️❤️
Sana smiled, and he started to apply that body wash on her. Right now it was not about making love, but it was more of feeling love( if that makes sense) he wanted her to feel good about herself, forget all the bad memories created here and leave it and get back to her life!!!!!

Then he took her out of the tub, and she changed her clothes..Sid- Tera favourite Italian food Laya Hun!
Also usse yaad aya! Sana ki bachi tera kaunsa bestfriend tha jo tujhe Bahut like karta tha and Tune usske baare mei mujhe nahi bataya?
Sana but her tongue and said aur bhi kuch bataya kya maine?
Sid hit her with the pillow matlab wahh aur bhi kuch hai!! Sana laughed and they had their food and hugged each other to sleep.
Sana- Pata hai maine tere smell ko kitna miss kiya? Fragrance wala nahi.. ki tera perfume le lu and spray karke souuu( the people know the ref😂😂)
But tera actuall smell, yeh sab artificial hai..the sidharth shukla smell! I love you Bebu!!! Mujhe Kal Mumbai le chal!
Sid- I love you too meri jaan and tickets maine pehle hi book karli thi!

Then the next day they boarded and landed in Mumbai and quickly went to Sana's apartment. Sid and Sana opened their phones and got shocked that 1000 of messages and news and calls!! Sid called both of their managers home, they came running and sat with them!
Kaushal- Kaha chali gayi thi Tu sana? News wale Pagal hogye the!
Sid's manager- Aur aap bhi! Kaha gaye the?
Sid narrated the whole incident.. Kaushal and the Sid manager got tears in their eyes.. and then said.. Sir and maam we are really sorry for whatever happened. Aapko yeh sab Bhula dena pdega..

Kaushal- Exactly!!! Isleye I am planning to make a song named BHULA DUNGA Casting you both, and yes it's by darshan raval! This would be the best comeback video for the most famous Jodi!!❤️❤️

So guys how was this update? I ended the supsense here lol!

Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️