Part 9- You are so beautiful

GUYS,I AM CRYING!! Aaj dekha poster??! Our ship is sailing 💘💘!! And dekhna ek din sare fanfictions true honge💝💝

So shuru karte hai!!

Sid got blank,he looked at her and said YEH VAHI SANKET HAI? Sana nodded sadly.
Sid got so happy and hugged her tightly,sana was so shocked..
Sid-You know jab I was hearing this story tab mere main mei aya kaash mai uss bande ko marrpata!! Torcher kar pata! Ab mere saare dreams pure honge..I am so happy sana!! Aur ek aur baat...SHER KI SHERNI HAI..DARKE NAHI REHNA!! Mai hu na tere saath,voh kya usska baaap bhi meri shehnaz ko nahi chuh payega.

Sana had tears in her eyes,she grabbed his face and started to kiss him softly,it was more of a tender kiss where she was letting out all her pain,while sid was rubbing her back continuously to let her know ki he is always there for her!
Then they got ready and went to the shooting,sanket was about to sit on the next empty seat near sana,when sid kept his leg between his way and he fell down and sid acted all surprised and said..BRO TU THEEK HAINA? LAGI TOH NAHI?

Sanket was all embarrassed..but he nodded a no and got up
While sana couldn't control her laughter and she whispered..baby yeh kaunse teenagers wale prank kar raha hai?
To which sid said..jaan tu bas ab dekh isska kaise mai juloos nikalta hun.

Then the shooting got over,nothing much happened because sid was all the time with sana,and whenever sanket tried talking to her he used to put him away. While aarti had just one shot so she went home.

Then everyone was about to leave,when the producer said..guys I have planned a party at a club, so you guys have to come!! The schedule has been so hectic so let's just enjoy! Everyone was invited including sanket and aarti. Sid dropped sana home and said change and get ready I will pick you up,while sana just looked at him and said tu kuch bhul raha hai na? Sid- kya bhul raha hu?chal pakka mat aur jaa naa!

Then sid got ready quickly,he wore straight fit pants with a casual tee with the front view open.
Then he saw sana's message which said open the door with the keys as she doesn't wants to be disturbed with the dressing up,while sid just shook his head.

He entered the house quietly so surprise her when he saw her in a full backless body fit dress (yellow color) and sleeveless..the back was facing him with the water droplets flowing from her hair to her whole back which was driving him crazy. He stood behind him and went down on her back and licked off all the water...sana moaned.

Then she shouted abbey kutte yeh koi mineral water nahi hai,shampoo ke baad ka water hai,shampoo pila dun?
Sid made a sulky face and said tu Sara romance ki ma behan ek kardiya kar na. To which sana made a face and said tu toh mat hi bol.

Hearing this sid held sana by her shoulders,and pushed her softly on the bed and got over her and  gave her a long peck on her lips and said,this was the kiss while you were leaving which I didn't forget. Then he kissed her neck,this one because you are so beautiful..then he kissed her forehead this one because I LOVE YOU.. and then he kissed her collar bone and bit it while sana moaned a bit loudly..and sid said..this one because you are MINE.

Sana blushed and then pushed him and said tyaar hone de,to which sid said haan tu ho na but ek shart par..
Sana-Ab kya shart bebuu,late horhe hai hum.
Sid made her sit on his lap while she was looking at the mirror and said bol na?
Sid- tu aise hi makeup kar ab while you are sitting on me.
Sana smiled and kissed his cheek and said haye tu itna pyaara bacha kyu hai?
Then she started doing her makeup,while sid was concentrating on kissing her whole body,he first kissed her neck,then bit it lightly,then he was licking her back,then kissing her hands and caressing his tongue all over her body while sana was just having currents in her whole body but she still continued.

He was continuously giving small kisses on her whole body,then sana turned towards him and said ab maine foundation laga liya hai,yaha bhi lick karle ab? And she started to laugh while sid with full serious face said..DONT DISTURB ME I AM VERY BUSY!!
and got back to his work.

Then sana applied her perfume and got ready while sid gave her a small peck on her lips and said you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life !! While sana hit him playfully and said in his tone "Chal chal ab pakka mat".

Then they both went to the car and drove to the club,while sid had held her hands and continuously was kissing it while driving. While sana was looking in her phone and talking about anything.

Then they reached the parking lot and decided to go alone,first sana went and then sidharth. They were greeted by their crew members and fans when sanket came to sana and whispered in her ears huskily...you look yummy! This was noticed by sidharth and he went towards sana and held her hand and said chal I want you to meet some people.

Sanket got angry and said iss sid ka kuch karna padega..he mixed some thing in his drink which would make him super drunk..and he gave it to aarti to make him drink this. Aarti wanted sid so she supported him.
Aarti made him drink this while sana was talking to other people.

After some time sid started to feel drowsy..
He quickly went to the his car and sat there..trying to control himself...
While sanket came to sana and said baby can I have a dance with you? Just then a girl pulled sanket and said sir one selfie..so sana taking this as an opportunity ran to look for sid..she looked everywhere and got so worried!!! Till now she had tears in her eyes and thinking about all possible wrong things,she crying went near his car and rested her head cryingly when she heard a knock inside the car..she looked and it was sid!!!

She thanked god and said kuteee kaha tha tu?yaha kyu baitha hai?darwaza khol. Sid nodded no..he said pehle kiss me!!
Sana-Karungi kaise,darwaza khol baby!!
Sid signaled her to come towards the glass and he pressed his lips on the glass while sana pressed her lips on the glass..she smiled because even after not touching his lips she felt like she has actually kissed him.

Then sid opened the car and she got in and was like sid tu kaha tha baby?I was looking for you when sid kept his finger on her mouth and said shhhh,I always wanted to say this to you but kabhi himmat nahi milli....
Ab bolun?
Sana nodded smilingly!

He held her hand and dragged her face towards him and said .... *Main tumhare bache ki maaa banne wala hun**

Sana shouted WHAATTT?
And said-SID ARE YOU DRUNK?

so guys i saw most of you didn't wanted much of sanket and aarti,so maybe by the next scene they would be over.

So tell me how was this update?

Love you all💘💘💘💘