Part-21 Tujhe chhaiye tha na sab Filmy!

Hi guys how are you all! Soon I would be releasing a teaser of my next book, please do support it the way you support my these books! ❤️❤️ ( Also DONT get angry, if sidnaaz has some problem in the story, as generally we are here to depict a normal life with a hint of fiction, so we know that no relationship is perfect..we have ups and downs as we had seen in bigg boss! So enjoy this as a movie! 😊❤️)

Lessss start

Sid- Punjab kyu gayi thi tum? Voh bhi mujhe bina baataaye?
Sana- Umm..vo..
Sid- Mera na dimag Mat sadao aur jaldi bataao Kya hua hai!
Sana closed her eyes not to face him and blurted out in a second that ' I AM GETTING MARRIED'
Sid- What? Sana I know it's 2nd April doesn't mean you will pull such lame jokes on me, now get serious and tell me what's going on!
Sana looked at Sid with all seriousness, held his hand and said I am getting married Sid. Hum sirf yehi tak they..! I am sorry..in 1 and a half month I will be someone's else.
Sid jerked her hands off and said JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME, FUCK OFFF FROM MY LIFE SHEHNAZ KAUR GILL! Yeh kya meri zindagi ko movie bana rakha hai? Kabhi tumhari memory loss hojati hai, kabhi tumhari shadi horrhi Hoti hai!? YEH REAL LIFE HAI SHEHNAZ KAUR GILL !

Sana- Sid, I think you should leave.
Sid- Yes I should seriously leave!! Thankyou for everything! And yeah CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR WEDDING.
Sala bachapn mei ek tute hue taare se wish maang  li thi ki meri love life filmy ho, but yeh kya horrha hai!
Sana- Sid meri baat sun..
Sid- MUJHE KUCH NAHI SUNA SANA! MUJHE TERI ZINDAGI BHAR SHAKAL NAHI DEKHNI, BHAAD MEI JA, MARR JA I DONT CARE!
Sana smiled and said..I also wish the same ki tujhe meri kabhi shakal nahi dekhna  pade!
Sid threw the vase kept on the table, and banged the door and went away,here sana got on her knees and started to cry bitterly.

The whole night sana was staring towards the ceiling, she had some work commitments do to before she leaves, so she quickly took a bath and sat in her car and started to leave..when she saw sidharth's perfume kept on the passenger seat,Sana smiled and sprayed it in the car and started to drive. When the smell started to hit her, she started to think about what Sid said yesterday, and what all happened in her life,she looked down to wipe her tears and BAAAM. The next time she opened her eyes, she was in the hospital with nurses running around, the doctors were tensed and trying to revive her. She realizeds she was in the ICU, and was between life and death. She closed her eyes again and all she could think about the giggles, the laughters she had with Sid..their first night, the way destiny applied sindoor through the trick..indeeed Sid has said it right..that they were literally in some Ekta Kapoor serial. She took a long breath and went to a deep sleep.

Here Sid hadn't used his phone since last night, he was all messed up crying all night, when he felt a pinch of pain in his heart and started to get restless. He quickly took his phone and saw 80 missed calls of Sana's and his manager. He freaked out and started to call them and pray that nothing has happened to her. They were not picking up the call, it made Sid more restless. He thought to switch on the TV to divert his mind when he saw the news.. TV ACTRESS SHEHNAZ KAUR GILL FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE IN THE HOSPITAL...
SHEHNAZ KAUR GILL JI KA HOGYA HAI ACCIDENT.
Sid GOT BLANK. All he could think about was ki tu MARR JA! He quickly took his car and went to the hospital where his and her manager where sitting with tears strained on their cheeks.

He quickly ran towards them and asked how is she? They looked at him and said Go and meet her. Sid ran inside the room and saw her..her whole body was pierced with pipes and needles and wounds. He went towards her and started to cry badly! He hugged her tightly and said I am sorry sana, I shouldn't have done that to you. If your happiness is in getting married to some Other guy.. I won't stop you. He went forward and placed a long peck on her lips and said..Until we meet each other again❤️ he caressed her cheeks and said, Sun mai na tere bande ko list bhejunga! Ki tere liye Teekha khana banaye, Terko chickoos nahi psand toh dur rakhe! Tujhe sab cheese ke saath se, how much you love cheese! Apne chest par har raat sulaye, hair ke saath play kare, terko khub  pyaar kare!😭❤️❤️ saying this he brokedown and decided to leave from there and he informed the mangers not to tell her anything.

After few hours sana woke up, while her manger was next to her.. she murmered..Sid Sid aaya tha na yaha?
The manager said No as said by Sid. Sana smiled so sadly and said to herself..Itna selfish hogya ki ek baar dekhne bhi nahi aya? Meanwhile Sid was contninuesly asking about her health and about her food from the manager. Then her parents came, and after a week they took her to Punjab when she was better. The moment she entered the airport she looked back and hopped if Sid would come and sit on his knees..because filmy tha na sab? But nahi Aya voh. She looked forward and went ahead.

Here Sid was all broken and drunk. It had been a Week since sana was in Punjab and she was not in contact with Sid at all. Sid was all heartbroken..he got a knock and saw it was Kushal Sana's manager. He invited him in and kept a car infront of him. Sid took it and saw it had written SHEHNAZ WEDS MANVEER.
Sid started to caress shehnaz's name comtinuesly with tears. In 2 weeks was her marriage. Kushal looked at him and said Jaane kyu diya ussko?
Sid- Kyuki voh jana chahhti thi!
Kushal- Yaar hadd hai tum dono ki, tum log puri baate clear kyu nahi karte?
Sid- Matlab?
Kaushal - toh sana ne  kuch nahi bataya?
Sid- Nahi..?
Kaushal- Aaargh! Sana apni marzi se shadi nahi kar rahi, APNE PAPA KE VAJH SE KAR RAHI HAI. Abhi voh Punjab gayi thi na, it was because her father had a minor heart attack when he got to know that Sana was about to be killed ( gangtok thing)
SANA KI BIRTH THING MEI LIKHA HAI, AFTER 25 if she doesn't gets committed or married or in any kind of alliance with someone..she will be dead. 2 times ho chuka hai usske saath ! Her father is making her marry someone so that this thing goes away..!

Filmy  lag raha haina? BUT YEH SAB TRUE HOTA HAI!
Sid felt numb. Sana has so much in her heart.
Kaushal- And tujhe kaise bolti ki mujhse shadi karle? Because teri bhi toh life and sab hai!
Sid- Sana ka sahi naam rakha hai maine GADHI'! GADHI HAI VOH! Kaise soch liya ki maim itna  chhota hu, ki yeh baat samjhkar mana kardunga? Baby tujhe sab kuch filmy chhaiye tha na..Le aaarha hu mai.. kyuki DIL WAALE DULHANIYA LE JAYENGE❤️❤️😂

Maaro mujhe for all the drama, but what's life without drama!?  I want to keep everything exciting rather than just making them make love with each other! Agar pasand  aya toh vote and comment zarur karna❤️❤️

Love you all❤️❤️