Part-23 KHET

Hello guys!! How are you all? I HAVE JUST RELEASED MY NEW BOOK..SIDNAAZ- ARRANGED LOVE! Pls pls just after this chapter..GO CHECK IT OUT, COMMENT AND VOTE!❤️❤️

Okay so let's start.

Sana was even missing him,so she decided to sleep next to him. She had tears in her eyes, but she slowly shifted on his chest and they without uttering any word were just feeling each other's existence. After so long they were in each other's arms...suddenly Sid heard a thud on the door and realised its morning, while he saw sana sleeping peacefully. He thought not to get up and he just asked Kaun hai? The voice came- Oh sidharth ji yeh mai Harpreet Hun!! Aapne Punjab ke khet dekhna tha na toh vahi dekhane le jana hai. Hearing this, sana's eyes so quickly opened,and she stared at sidharth with angry eyes. Sidharth laughed at her reaction and said Haan haan harpreet mai chalunga, I will take a bath and come in an hour. Harpreet blushed and went while sana got up with a jerk kicking his legs and said- Jaa Punjab ke KHET dekhle aur Haan, sunn ho sake  toh vaha ek ghar bhi basa Liyo..!
Sid- Haan yaar kitna cool hoga na? Mai khet mei thaka hua..voh aye aur mere liye khana laye and mujhe  aapne haatho se khilaaye! Oho kya badiya scene hoga!
Sana- BHAAD MEI JAA!
And she stomped her feet and went out of his room making sure no one saw her and went to her room.
Sid quickly changed into shorts and a tee ( Punjab ke khet  Bahut acche hai bhai, shorts  pehenkar ghuma karna😂)

Sana was in her room in her shorts and a loose top and was looking through her phone when Sid came inside, Sana looked at him with attitude and said Merko tumse koi baat nahi karni. Sid smiled at her and said Harpreet I am ready, chale?
Sana's face dropped, and she started to look in her phone while Sid noticed everything and smiled to himself and said Sana baby I love when you get jealous! Harpreet  got so happy and ran to him and took his hand and went with him.
Sana closed the door and started to sob, itni jaldi move on karliya Tune sidharth ? I hate you!

While Sid and Harpreet were roaming in the khet, Sid took it as a opportunity and said.. Tumhe  yeh Manveer  kaisa lagta hai?
Harpreet- Sweet hai, gabru jawan types! Bahut caring and loving bhi hai.
Sid- Tumhe kaisa ladka chhaiye?
Harpreet- Aapke jaisa and she blushed.
Sid- Um, but ek baat bolun as a friend..meri life and tumhari  life ekdum different hai, mereko shauk hai sophisticated khane  ka..and Tumhe ghar types.
Vaise, Maine suna tha kahi se ki at a time you and Manveer were dating?
Harpreet frowned and said, voh past hai. But hum Bahut pyaar karte the ek durse se!! But fir yeh shehnaz ka rishta aagya and usske muma papa ko sahi laga.
Sid- Agar mai kahu..ki mai tum dono ka kuch karva dun toh?
Harpreet all shocked- Aapko pata haina shadi horrhi hai usski!
Sid- Shadi HORRHI HAI, HUI NAHI HAI! And voh bhi toh Tumhe pyaar karta haina, toh Bas mere saath Ajaao in the plan.. KYUKI DIL WALE DULHANIYA LE JAYENGE! ( Sid smiled to himself)
Harpreet got so emotional and hugged him tight and said Thankyou so much Sid ab jo aap kahoge mai  vahi karungi. Sid smirked!

They went back to the house when it was getting dark,the whole day sana was waiting for them to come back but they weren't coming. Suddenly her eyes fell on the entrance and saw them laughing and holding each other's hand. This was it for sana, she was so angry that she decided to leave that place, while Manveer saw this too and boiled and decided to go with shehnaz! Sid and Harpreet  saw this and laughed! Manveer and shehnaz were standing near the swing looking at the sky...Manveer looked at shehnaz and said..Tujhe pyaar haina uss Sidharth se?
Shehnaz was so shocked and was like Tu..tu..Yeh Kya Bol raha hai?
Manveer- Moto, bachpan se janta  hu tujhe..Jab voh aya tha tab bhi teri shakal dikh rahi thi and jab voh harpreet  ke saath tha tab bhi! Kyu kar rahi hain Yeh shadi?

Shehnaz with teary eyes- Papa yaar, tujhe toh pata hai! And yeh Sid bol nahi raha..dekha kaise harpreet ke saath tha! Par Ek min Tu aur harpreet bhi toh saath they fir Kya hua?
Manveer( in shehnaz's tone) - Papa yaaar, tujhe toh sab pata hai!
They both laughed and looked at each other..
Manveer- Kya Tu bhi vahi soch rahi hai jo mai soch raha hu?
Shehnaz- Bilkul ji! SO NOW STARTS THE MISSION..SIDNAAZ AND MANPREET❤️❤️😂😂
They hugged each other tightly, while Sid and Harpreet who saw this scene were so jealous !
Harpreet- So ji KARE MISSION SIDNAAZ AND MANPREET?
Sid shocked- SIDNAAZ?
Harpreet- Mujhe pata hai ki aap usse pyaar karte ho,punjaban aise hi nahi Hun!
Sid smiled and said SHURUUU KARTE HAI!

The next day they all woke up with plans in their mind and got ready and went to the main hall where everyone were sitting.
Sid came down in a pink kurta, looking so dapper as always! And then Shehnaz came down..in a beautiful Pink blackness anarkali with bangles and her half hair closed with a clutcher. Sid couldn't move his eyes from her while she sat next to Manveer who whispered..Dekh tere bande ka toh muh hi khula reh gaya! Sana laughed and punched him..while Sid ka Kabir Singh mode  ki shuruwat  hogyi thi. Sana wondered ki firse Color coordinated kapde?

Then the ladies were like, aap lot pairs bana lo and let's play a couple's game. Compatibility test kind of! Harpreet said mai bhi khelungi Sid ke saath, dost hai na mera! Sana and Manveer looked at each other and were like inko toh Hum compatibility batayenge.
Sana sat back to back with Manveer and they had to answer questions about each other. Sid sat next to Manveer  and harpreet next to Sana.
The first question was.. Kis type ka food your partner likes..! 4 of them smiled..but then they realzied they had to answer about someone else..Sana looked at Harpreet and said..Indian food. Harpreet smiled and said Punjabi food, sidharth looked at Manveer and said Italian food and Manveer looked at Sid and said Punjabi food. They were whispering all the answers to each other so that it doesn't comes in anyone's notice..but this was noticed by one person and that was SHEHNAZ'S MOM.

The game ended and they realzied that they were prompting answers to each other..! And they all looked away. Everyone dispersed to their rooms, thinking about the day and slept. The next day started.. It was Shehnaz's Mehendi! She had her heart beating fast because she was scared what if she gets married to Manveer and Sid could never say anything? She quickly changed into A beautiful LONG Wine coloured gown with a blouse made in a style which needs no dupatta. She had her hairs curled and had dark lipstick applied on her lips. She was removing her bangles for the mehendi when she heard the door lock...she turned and saw IT WAS SIDHARTH.

Sana looked at him suprised,Sid came close to her and without wasting a second grabbed her bare waist and smashed his lips on hers and started to go as rough as he could pouring all the love to her, while sana was responding with equal passion. He started to place wet kisses on her neck and her bare back making Sana moan his name,then he went down and bit her stomach which brought Sana to the real world and she pushed him. She said I am going to get married!! Sid- toh maine kab bola you are going to get divorced?
Sana- Btw what is up with your clothes? FIRSE COORDINATED KAISE HAI?
Sid- Simple, I saw your clothes and wanted to match it Bas!
Sana looked at him all suprised but smiled whole heartedly looking at his efforts!

Suddenly the door banged, and Sana quickly straightened herself and opened the door, it was her mom! She looked in the room and saw Sid looking in his phone nervously,she smiled and said late hojaogi jaldi aao niche! Sana smiled and went with her. While Sid quickly ran behind them.

Sana sat down and started to have her mehendi done while everyone was dancing and laughing around her! She smiled looking at all her loved ones being so happy. Suddenly the mehendi artist said..Maam naam kya likhu?
Shehnaz's mom said mai likhdeti hu meri beti ke liye! Sana smiled at her, and shehnaz's mother looked at her and wrote SIDHARTH.

Bas ab jaldi khatam hone hi wala hai yeh Punjab ka scene pura!

Tell me how it was!!

Love you all❤️❤️