Part-15 You used Me!

Hello guys how are you all? Sidnaaz hit 25 million aahh♥️♥️!!  My first ever book..'Sidnaaz behind the camera' is going to end after just one last story!! Aah i feel like crying seriously,i got many of you from that book and it feels so great!! Thankyou to everyone who is constantly supporting me and my work♥️

So lets start.

Sana woke up in the morning,covered herself with the blanket..looked at sid with messy hair and kissed his cheeks softly and went to the washroom..she was brushing when the duvet fell from her body revealing all the love marks she got from sid..she blushed looking at all of them and as it was her first..she was sore so she decided to go for a hot water bubble bath. Sana was in the tub,and started to check her phone where she found out people made Vms of her and sid,everyone was shipping them and hoping that one day they date. Sana was blushing while looking at all of them,a picture where the people captured sidharth looking at sana with full of love,a picture where he is taking care of her and few pics of them in the marriage  got leaked with sidharth,seeing which people were going mad after them!!

Sana then came out of the tub,she was still in pain and limping a bit,she came in the room and started to change her clothes,the moment she was about to wear her crop top..sid shouted-Ruk jaa vahi rukk jaa!! He ran towards her and said waah mere sone ka fayeda uthaya jaa raha hai!? Sab change karliya,thankgod i woke up..and wait oh my god kya painting kari hai maine!! Lovelllly! Sana blushed listening to this,sana pushed sid and suddenly she screamed aaah aama!!
Sid got worried and said.. you are sore? Sana nodded..sid-Dawai laga li?
Sana-Haan ab go and take a bath,breakfast ke liye jana hai kyuki flight hai!
Sid-Sanaa i dont wanna go back to the real life yaar,kuch saal aur kaam karke paise ikatha karenge and koi shant jagah par chalenge.!
Sana-Haan jaise Mt.Katao in gangtok.
Sid- Vaha kya hai?
Sana- Itni snowfall haina,like trees and all look so beautiful covered with snow,aah i love it!  Acha chal jaa go and change.

Sid and sana quickly had their breakfast and went to the flight. They went to the shooting directly where again everyone were so happy to see sana,because the set felt empty without her. Sana had a scene were she had to die in the serial,she shot her scene and went to open sid's vanity when she heard him saying..'Yes i used her for her body,yeh sab toh ek drama tha i just wanted to eat her well..i mean how stupid she is to believe that I would love her' THAT WAS IT,SANA COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT SHE HEARD,SHE FELT EVERYTHING SO HAZY,SHE QUICKLY WENT TO HER MANAGER AND SAID TAKE ME HOME!
Here sid - What the hell is this mahira? Seriously Paras wrote this to his friend about you? And you still want to talk to him? Are you crazy? He was convincing mahira about how wrong is paras.

He came out and asked for sana,the spot boy said that she had her scene and went home,sid was suprised. Ki mujhe mile bina chali gayi? Maybe she would be tired and sore bhi toh thi,chalo kal baat karunga aaj disturb nahi karunga. While sana in her home was all broken,those words were haunting her..it was her biggest fear that she would be used for her body and not be loved and that to by the person whom she loved alot. While here sid had to urgently go out from the city for 3 days,where there would not be any network..he messaged sana about the same but it was not delivered. The next day she woke up all hurt and thought of calling sid...it was switched off,she had called him 20 times..now it felt all real. She composed herself and called for the channel meeting urrgently. She sat on the table and said.. This is my resignation letter, i am resgining from this show.
Everyone was shocked to the core, director-Sana humse koi galti hogyi? Kya hogya? Pls dont leave the show.
Sana- Sir aap logo ne toh hi mujhe yeh naam diya hai,i promise whatever next project you want me in i will be there,but i cant do this show anymore..my character has died and i dont want to revive it..!
Everyone tried convincing her but she didn't listen to anyone else and then everyone had to agree! She had tears in her eyes and even the people did because they were so attached to her. She smiled and said this is a forever bond,i will always be there for you guys! Byee

Here sana had signed a music video with vishal,which was a very good one but with a bit romantic intimate scenes. She agreed. After 3 days sid came directly to the sets to suprise sana,he got ready for the shoot and now he had to hug his wife and kiss her on her cheeks.   Sid was so excited,he got in the scene and he felt hands on his eyes covering it,(as in the scene) the girl came forward he was about to kiss her when he opened his eyes and was shocked to death!! IT WAS NOT SANA,IT WAS MADHURIMA TULI. He got up and said scene toh shehnaz ke saath tha na yeh kya kar rahi hai yaha? Everyone looked at him with questioning eyes.
Director-Sid scene tumhara isske saath hi hai.
Sid-Sir main lead toh sana hi hai!

Director-Oh tumhe nahi pata!? Sana left the show 2 days back,she backed out from the lead role and now madhurima will play sana's role,as she will get a plastic surgery in the show(typical serial)
Sid was numb,WHY ON THE EARTH SHE WOULD TAKE A BIG STEP WITHOUT CONSULTING HIM?
He quickly got up leaving the shoot in mid way and called her manager and asked where the fuck is shehnaz kaur gill? Manager- Sir she is in the next set acting for her upcoming music video.

Sid quickly went there and saw,vishal holding sana's face in the scene and kissed her on the cornor of her lips and then made sana face her back and he very softly placed a kiss on her back.(Pls marna mat,even my heart broke writing this..but they are actors,they will act with other actors and ger intimate..its their job)
Sid couldn't see this,and the moment the director said Cut great shot,sid went towards sana with red eyes and dragged her out of the sets.

Sana screamed yeh kya kar rahe ho?
Sid-TUM BATAO TUM KYA KAR RAHI HO?
Sana-Shooting?
Sid-BAKWAS MAT KARO,EK TOH MUJHE BINA BATAYE SHOW CHHORDIYA AND FIR YAHA EKDUM BOLD SCENES THAT TO WITH VISHAL?
Sana-Tum ho kaun jisko mai batakar karu kuch? Meri life hai mere scenes hai mai jo chahu karu! Tum kaun hote ho bolne wale!
Sid-Seriously? Itna dimag badal gaya tumhara? Oh kyuki vishal ab famous ho raha haina and people like you with him together sometimes so..
Sana slapped him tightly and said how dare you say all this about me? You are a fucking looser..you used me for my body!!
Sid was in no senses and he shouted YES I DID SHEHNAZ KAUR GILL,AB PATA LAG GAYA NA? FUCKING LEAVE DONT SHOW ME YOUR FACE AGAIN.
Sana looked at him once,and went back to her shooting.

While sid was all angry and literally rash drived back to his home and broke everything. He didnt come out for 3 days from his room,then he had to shoot so he went to the shoot and saw everyone so dull..then he heard some girls saying..kash sana maam hoti..sid shouted BHAGWAN NAHI HAI VOH! KAAM KARO APNA!

A week passed without sid seeing or knowing about sana,now he was restless. All he could think of was the last time she looked at him,he was going to his room when he heard 2 guys talk,'pata nahi sana maam ko kya hogya tha uss din? She was happily going to sid sir's vanity par bahar se kuch suna and rote rote chali gayi.
EVERYTHING NOW STARTED TO RING IN SID'S mind! She like a stupid girl HEARD HALF CONVO OF HIM AND MAHIRA AND THATS WHY SHE SAID THAT YOU USED MY BODY!

He screamed internally,sanaaaaa tu kitni pagal hai!!!! Ek baar puchleti! Itna pyaar karti hai mujhse ki agar mujhe set par dekhegi toh seh nahi payegi? (Sid got her so well)
Then he quickly drove to her home and found a tala,he called her manager and asked..he said..voh sana madam break par hai,she asked me not to tell anyone where she went i am sorry!
Sid broke down and thought kaha jaa sakti hai voh? Ghar nahi jayegi toh kahaaa gayi tum shehnaz kaur gill?

Lovestory mei kuch misunderstandings na ho toh strong kaise hoga? So get ready for a new sidnaaz journey!

Love you all♥️♥️