Part-17 Tunnel🌸

Hi guys how are you all? ❤️❤️

Let's start with the update.

Sid got so happy when sana asked him to sleep with her. He quickly switched off the lights and layed next to her, though she was not keeping her head on his chest like she used to do, but he was happy at least she was close to him. He closed his eyes and all the memories started to come back, when he first saw to to here..! Tears fell from his eyes, while sana unknowingly got her head on his chest and snuggled while she was sleep. Sid smiled and kept caressing her hair lightly.

The next day, Sid woke up first saw her  sleeping while the sunrise is sparkling on her face. The view outside was even more beautiful with her existence. He quickly got up without disturbing her and started to make tea for both of them. Till then Sana woke up and started to look for sidharth, she saw him making tea for both of them. She giggled like a baby and said aapko kabse chai banani aagyi?
Sid ( inside his head, how should I tell her that she taught me to make tea)
Sid- Um voh kisi special ne sikhaayi thi! (Eyeing her)
Sana( got a bit upset) - Rashmi Desai?
Sid- A BIG NO!
Sana- Aarti Singh?
Sid- No ways!
Sana- Devoleena?
Sid- YUCK NO WAYS!
Sana- Dhraassti..
Sid - Baassss hogya!
Sana laughed and said aapki toh kitni saaari ahem ahem, khair chhordo!

Sid- looking at her and said,sab ladkiyan temporary thi, but sirf ek hi permanent hai.
Sana got so upset thinking he really loves someone, but why is she upset? He's a starrrr after all.
Then they drank the tea, and was looking outside the window..it was snowingg heavily.
Sana clapped her hands like a baby and said, SIDDDD CHALOOO ITS SNOWING!
Sid- no no you are not well, stay here!
Sana- Um acha ek baat toh suno..? oh my GOD siddd yeh piche kya hai tumhareeee?
Sid shockingly turned back and found nothing and the moment he turned back he saw sana already in the snow!
Sid shouted SHEHNAZZZZZZ!! Then he smiled to himself..and said yeh ladki Pagal hai Pagal hai Pagal hai!

He came out, and saw her.. twirling in snow,wearing a big jacket with her hair open, her red nose and pink lips and cheeks. The snow falling on her hair are looking like some accessories enhancing her beauty! Sana signaled him to come, Sid happily went there and Sana said come and twirl with me!!
Sid- I have a better plan!
( saying this he quickly picked up sana and made her twirl while her hands were all open feeling the snow on her skin.)
Sid then put her down and Sana was internally blushing ki haye he touched me( while unko kya pata ki kya kya hogya tha dono ke beech😂)

Sana was in her thoughts when she felt a ball of snow hit on her bum! She screamed THE WAR IS ON MR SHUKLA! And she started hitting him with the snow balls, while Sid also laughingly started to hit the balls making sure it doesn't hits her much. Then they both got tired and fell on the snow, Sana looked at Sid who was at a distance laying down same like her,she shouted.. Let's make a tunnel.. (signaling him to move his body while laying down and coming close to her) they both were laughing and doing like that and suddenly they came so close to each other. They were so close to their lips when they felt someone was coming, they got awkward and got up.

Then Sid pulled her ki Chalo Bahut jyada masti hogyi! Then they sat near the bonfire, and started talking.. Sid- Tell me something about you!
Sana- Umm I am from Punjab, I want to pursue into acting and modelling and no one supports me in that so I have to run away from there soonn(making sad face)
Sid- DONT worry! You are doing it for your own good it will only benefit you ( he said it with a warm smile)
Sid- Koi boyfriend?
Sana- umm tha!! Usske baare mei I don't wanna talk! But ek ladka hai Bahut sweet hai voh! Punjab mei hi hai, he is after me since many years..Bahut caring hai! Soch rahi hu ki haan Boldun!
Sid- ( in his mind SANA KI BACHI TUNE TOH MUJHE KABHI NAHI BATAYA ABOUT THIS GUY) oh nice nice nice! Kardo..

Now Sana was feeling sleepy, so Sid said Sona nahi, have your good first with your medicines! Sana was now half sleeping, Sid started feeding her with his own hands, bite by bite and then made her eat the medicines and then made her lie down on the bed. He started to look into his phone while eating and saw a huge trend on Twitter which said #Wemissyoushernishehnaz
He smiled, while he saw some fans defaming her..he got very sad and upset because neitherless of anything..she was his!!❤️ and he couldn't read a word against her.

Then he lay down next to shehnaz and placed a soft kiss on shehnaz's neck, inhaling his fragrance and slept. The next day shehnaz woke up first and went to take a hot water bath.. there was no place to change her clothes..she decided to change it behind Sid's back as he was sleeping. She came out in towel and wet hair and started  to remove her towel when Sid said..shehnaz I can see you from the mirror..! Sana got red due to embarrassment! Sid laughed at her innocence and said I am going out..you change.

Sana quickly changed and called him inside..Sid sat next to her and he said..I have a suprise for you! Then he took out the melted cookie box( which was her favourite)
Sana- How do you know I like this? Now don't say because you like this!!
Sid- Yeah because I like this!! And they both laughed.
Sana was happily having the cookie when the melted chocolate rested on her lips. It was becoming so difficult for sid not to kiss her. He then wiped it off sensually off her lips while sana just stared at him.

The moment he was about to part himself,shehnaz pulled his jacket and smashed her lips on him and started to kiss him,Sid was so shocked but so happy and started to respond to her kiss more wildly! While kissing suddenly Sana started to get severe headaches in her head..she started to see some flashbacks and couldn't able to take it more she fainted.

Sid got so tensed and started to wake her up! After an hour, shehnaz woke up and found Sid next to her. She looked at him and said tum yaha Kya kar rahe ho?
Sid- Arre mai hi toh tha tumhare saath kabse!
You were lost from your friends, and I found you and all!
Shehnaz- Which friends? I was in water..and you said you never want to see me again.!

So guys this was the update!!! Thankyou so much for your constant support❤️❤️

Loveyouall❤️❤️❤️