Mai hu tera sabse bada wala fan❤️

Hello you beautiful people, how is the Qurantine going on?

Let's let's starttttt!

They heard a voice, and everyone saw a projector which started to display a video..
It started to play the scenes of sidnaaz, yes SIDNAAZ! ( how beautiful this name sounds)
The song was tujhe  kitna chahne lage Hum, while it was photos of shehnaz with a cherry on her nose while Sid laughing, a picture of them together in Umrash's wedding, they dancing together on Rap songs.. they getting on the bed and hitting each other with pillows,then there was a video where shehnaz fell inside the pool and she was screaming while Sid was laughing, and then she pulled him inside and he pouted.., one was during their shoot days where Sid was reading the script and shehnaz behind him was making faces..then came the main one.. ( Din shagna da started to play in the video)
It was a slomo of their show scene, where actually Sid got hurt and it filled shehnaz's mang and lastly was a picture from Umrash's wedding day when Sid picked up shehnaz in a bridal style and niche likha  hua tha DIL WALE DULHANIYA LE JAYENGE.

The video ended and a sound started to play,
Shehnaz Kaur gill..jis din main tumse mila tha pehli baar..voh tumhari friends ke saath nahi, mere movie premiere ke wakt..when I felt your hand amongst thousand hands and I saw that beautiful smile of yours, I knew you were someone important! The day I met you, with your friends I realised that you are made for me, and the time you were not talking to me that's when I realised I can't live without you!❤️ Tu meri sabse badi wali fan nahi hai, MAI HU TERA SABSE BADA WALA FAN!
I am a pure SHEHNAZIAN❤️ Jab Tu hasti haina, tab  lagta hai sab sahi hai, jab Tu roti haina tab  sab ajeeb  lagta hai. Tujhe pata hai Mai express nahi kar pata, nahi Bol pata ki mere dil mei kya hai..but mai itna kehta hu KI MAI TUJHSE BAHUT JYADA PYAAR KARTA HU AUR TUJHE KHONE SE BAHUT DARTA HUN.

Tu mere saath haina, toh maine sahi mei DUNIYA JEET LI! Aur tu nahi haina toh kuch nahi hai, sab tujhe FILMY CHHAIYE THA NA?
Le...
( Then sidharth enters and the spotlight falls on him..
He goes on his knees infront of shehnaz, takes out a ring and says..SHEHNAZ KAUR GILL WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Shehnaz looks at him who is already crying, slaps him hard and says ITNA TIME LAGA DIYA YEH ITNE KAM WORDS BOLNE MEI?
OBVIOUSLY I WILL MARRY YOU SIDHARTH SHUKLA!!! Sid gets so happy and he picks her up in his arms and starts to twirl her while everyone starts to clap for them.
Shehnaz then realises that she was in the middle of her wedding and she gets down and looks at her dad to comes to say, humari tension na  le..iss khotthe ne hume usske aane ke agle din hi bata diya tha ki voh tujhse shadi karna chhata hai!
Shehnaz glares at him and says, TOH FIR ITNA DRAMA KYU KIYA?
Sid- Kyuki TUJHE HI TOH SAB FILMY PASAND HAI!
Everyone laughs, and then Sid huggs manveer And goes and sits next to shehnaz..! The prayers start and then finally tied the mangalsutra around shehnaz's neck and all that was ringing in her head was ' SHEHNAZ AUR SID? YEH TOH BHAI BEHEN HAI'
' SID AUR SHEHNAZ BAAP AUR BETI KI JODI'
' SID KABHI PYAAR NAHI KAREGA AISI LADKI KO'
'SHEHNAZ IS TO IMATURE FOR SID'
'SID AUR NAAZ CAN NEVER BE ONE!'

Then finally, Sid takes the sindoor and looks at her and applies it on her mang which falls on her nose too and she closes her eyes as tears started to flow from her eyes..! She looked at Sid who too has tears and says..I love you !!! To which Sid says I love you too!❤️❤️
Then they both get up to take everyone's ashirwad.

Then they go and sit with everyone,to play the shadi wala rasam. There was a big bowl filled with milk and rose petals..and 2 shells are hidden in the bowl..whoever finds it first means that person would be the dominant one in the marriage. They started to look for it and Sid finds it first and gives it to shehnaz inside the bowl,but to his suprise shehnaz holds his hand and takes it out and shows that they both have found it TOGETHER!❤️  everyone gets so happy to see them like this. Now after a long tiring day, shehnaz and Sid goes to their room and rest.

Sana was removing her jewels, while Sid was staring at her. Sana looked at him and blushed and said VIshal ki biwi nahi hu, Teri hu aur kahi nahi jaa rahi! Sid heading vishal's name gets so angry, he pulls her by her shoulders and pushes her on the bed and gets on her and smashed his lips on hers and starts to kiss her madly!!! He starts to bite and suck her lips to show his anger while sana couldn't control her laughter and she literally starts to laugh between the kiss, she parts herself and says, bebu Mai teri hi hu, ab toh shadi bhi hogyi abhi bhi insecured hai Tu?she looks at him with eyes full of love and kisses him softly which melts Sid and he starts to kiss her neck and then bite it, then he goes down near her cleavage..on that birthmark and bites it roughly and says..Don't ever hide it with makeup, THIS MARK AND THE TIL ON YOUR CHEEKS ARE MY FAV THING OF YOUR BODY!

With one stroke, he removes her blouse and her lehenga, ans he removes his sherwani and starts to kiss her madly, then after a long makeout session..he decides to go inside her..she shouts AMAAAA!
Sid stopped- TUJHE KITNI BAAR BOLA HAI AAMA MAT BOLA KAR! AMAA NAHI HU MAI TERI! AUR AGAR AISE KHELNA HAI TOH MAI NAHI KHEL RAHA!
Sana laughed and said SIDDDDDDDHAAAARTH! Ab theek hai?
Sid pecked her lips and said best!🥰

Then they start to explore each and every part of themselves,though they had made love many times, but today was different..today shehnaz was OFFICIALLY SID's! After a long session, they hugged each other and slept off! In the morning Sid woke up first and saw Shehnaz covered in the blanket with the chhuda ( the marriage bangles), mangalsutra and sindoor..she looks HELLL GORGEOUS!! Her beautiful skin was driving him crazy! He pecked her lips, while sana slept..he again did it for like 20 times..then shehnaz said.. baby soneee de!!!

Sid smiled and said, baby Abhi Bahut kam hai, Mumbai Jakar  offfical bhi karna hai!

So guys how was this part? Finally SID AND SANA ARE MARRIEEEEDDD! Yaaay❤️❤️❤️