Part-24 Rasberry

Hi guys!!!! Sab kuch kaisa hai??🤗

Let's start.

Shehnaz was so shocked, she looked at her mom with wide eyes and asked..mum  muma yeh kya likh rahe ho aap?
Mom- Beta, maa ko na bhagwan ki powers mili hoti hai, voh sab janti hai! 9 mahine Tu mere hi andar thi, Teri meri dhadkan saath mei chalti thi..toh kya mai smajh nahi paaungi ki uss dil mei kya hai?
Shehnaz has tears in her eyes..muma I love you so much! But Mai kya karu Yeh sidharth kuch bol hi nahi raha!! Aur harpreet ke saath laga hua hai..
Mom- ( she laughed and said) Banda bhi apke jaise pyaar mei ghayal hai, ankhe batati hai usski!! Tum dono top ke stars ho, but apne emotions chupane ke wakt ekdum ghatiya!
Sana laughed and said but mumaaaa meri shadi hojayegi aur yeh dekhta  hi reh jayega!

Mom- Tu fikar Mat kar, Bas jo Mai bolti Hun voh kar!
And she whispered something in her ears which made Sana giggle..she whispered Muma aapko toh script writer hona chhaiye tha!
Then after 5 mins.. the lights closed and the spotlight fell on Shehnaz..
The spotlight was making her look so gorgeous,she smiled and started to sing..
Bole chudiyaaa..bole kangna..haye Mai hogyiiii teri sajnaa..tere bin  jiii Hun nahi ho lagda mai te marjvana...❤️❤️ she was swayin her body in full nakhre..and very seductively started to move around..Sid was blushing looking at her..he thought she was going to come to him,but to his shock, Sana went next to Manveer and started dancing with him holding his hand. Sid fisted his hand and said in his mind ki ab isska na Bahut hogya. Everyone was hooting for them,then the DJ started to play..Main tenu samjhvan ki, na tere bina lagda ji.. Tu kiii jane pyaar mera, Mai kara intezaar tera..! Sid closed his eyes and So did sana while dancing with Manveer, feeling the song.

Sid opened his eyes and saw sana so near him, holding her by her bare waist while she kept her hands on his shoulders. The Dj was about to play another romantic track when Sid went to him and whispered..Mai tera muh Tod dunga  agar Tune ek aur romantic song lagaya! The DJ got scared and stopped the music, while everyone clapped for the couple. Shehnaz didn't even once look at Sid which was killing him. Then shehnaz's mom comes..and says sone se pehle ek rasam karlete hai, voh mehendi wali( Sid remembered that rasam which he did with shehnaz in that wedding..he smiled)
All the husbands had to find the name, Sid saw from a distance that Manveer was not able to find it, so shehnaz held his hand and pointed towards the mehendi! This angered Sid ki she wants him to be the winner in the rasam!

He stomped his feet and went to his room. It was now 12, after meeting everyone Shehnaz returned to her room..she changed into her Shorts and went to the kitchen to get some rasberry flavoured ice cream. She without opening the light, took out the ice cream in a bowl and started to eat it..! But she noticed someone coming, so she quickly hid the bowl underneath..( because there was a rasam that after 12 the bride won't be allowed to eat anything, she will be on a fast.) The person switched on the light suddenly and saw Shehnaz trying to get off the kitchen slab and she froze. But then when she looked at the person, she felt relieved..It was Sid. Suddenly they heard the footsteps of someone coming in the kitchen,the quickly switched off the lights and hid under the kitchen slab, it had enough space for both of them.

The person switched on the light, while sana closed her eyes in terror and Sid was just staring at her..she opened her eyes and saw Sid staring..then Sid smashed his lips on her and started to lick off all the ice cream that was on her face. He started to taste the rasberry ice cream with more sweetness. When the person closed the lights, that moment they realised what they were doing and quickly got up. Shehnaz looked at him and said.. please kisko Mat batana  ki I am having ice cream, I am not allowed to! Sid looked at her and took her bowl out and gave it to her. She started to have it like a kid while Sid was adoring her.

Sana looked at him signalling if he wants some? Sid looked at her and kissed her again, now more roughly as if he was trying to vent out all the anger through that kiss. After 20 mins they parted themselves, Sana got up leave when Sid held her hand to stop her. Sid- Why are you going?
Shehnaz- Because you never stopped me! Tomorrow I am going to someone else! So all this is ending today sidharth! TODAY.
Sid felt so broken, he left her hand with a jerk and looked down while sana had tears in her eyes while she was leaving.

Finally, the next day it was her Wedding! As they wanted to have a Sikh wedding..so it was in the morning itself..! Shehnaz was there in a beautiful bridal outfit..

! Shehnaz was there in a beautiful bridal outfit

She was dressed up exactly like this. She was sitting in front of the mirror where all the memories started to come infront of her eyes..! Her mom came in and kept her hands on her shoulders while tears started to well up in shehnaz's eyes.  Her mom-Sid ko subah se dhundh rahe hai voh nahi mil raha... I am afraid..Tu Abhi bhi shadi ke liye mana kar sakti hai!
Sana- Hamesha Dimag se sochkar kiya hai sab, aaj dil se karke dekhte  hai! Koi na, agar meri kismat  mei Sid hoga na toh vo hi hoga! Chalo maa!

The bride and groom sat down and they folded their hands to start the prayer then they heard a voice..

So guys yeh tha aaj ka update!! Kal hojayega Yeh pura punjab thing  khatam! And few more chaps then yeh book bhi khatam!

Love you all❤️❤️