Part- 20 MERMAN💞

Hi guys I am back, was so busy to end my previous book and I am so excited to present you my NEW BOOK soon! Like i am focusing on its storyline, aah it's so good. I hope you guys like it too!😊❤️

Lezzzz go

Sana passed on the script to sidharth, reading it sid Froze.( GUYS In reality Sana was the one who got scared, but I wanted to create on how Sid was scared and Sana helped him)
Sana was eating her watermelon and looked at him, Sid was not moving a bit. Sana- Kya hogyaa? Kya teri pregnancy report Positive aagyi? Ya fir Shah rukh Khan ne apni puri jayedad aapke naam kardi?
Sid- Sheh..Shehnaz..Issmei toh Underwater scene hai!
Sana- Nahi nahi Dhyan se pado, issmei toh UNDERGROUND SCENE HAI! oBvio underwater scene hi hoga kya hogya tujhe?
Sid- Mujhe paani se phobia hai.
Sana- Her voice softened and said..Baby mereko dekh, Watermelon khayega? Yummy hai!
Sid nodded, and to his suprise sana started to kiss him roughly on his lips transferring all the sweetness of the watermelon in his mouth. They started bitting, and licking each other when sana pulled herself away and stood infront of him looking at him.

Sana-Merpe Bharosa hai?
Sid- Khud se jyada!
Sana- Hold my hand, and we can do this. She hugged him tightly and started placing wet kisses on his neck and his face while Sid was dheere dheere trying to calm down. Then they went for the scene, the moment Sid saw water..he voluntarily backed his feet,Sana noticed that and squeezed his hand to let him know that she's there. The director explained the scene,shehnaz- Um Sir I am not comfortable with everyone being here, I just want the cameraman to be there! Please! ( She did it because she didn't wanted people to know about Sid's weakness)
Sid just looked at her and got emotional that how much this girl loves him.
The director agreed and they all went out.

Shehnaz- Sid, scene Bhuljaa, direction bhul jaa! Ab Tu soch..
Sid- Sana yaar no fir  koi stupid kahani nahi!
Shehnaz- Khotthe sun, Soch Tu aur mai mermaids hote...like mai female mermaid and Tu male mermaid..so hum kaise makeout karte paani mei? Look into my eyes My MERMAN!❤️
Sid was so lost in her eyes that he didn't realize that he was in the water with her now.
Sana held his shoulders and he held her waist and he placed a kiss on her head..! Then the cameraman said cut,now the next part of the scene.
Sana looked at Sid who was again getting nervous, she held his face and said Ab mere merman socho..when I anger you or make you sad..how do you sit in the house? Here you have to sit on the bench and think about me! Okay merman? She had this enchanting spell which always casted Sid( in a positive way😂)
Sid went down, though Sana didn't have her scene, she also went down to make sure he is okay inside the water.

Then they heard cut!!! The cameraman said- Maam Sir this is the best scene ever!!!
Sana smiled while Sid was simply just admiring her. And Sana noticed his eyes have become red due to the chlorine! Sana quickly took him to the room, and called her driver to get something in 10 mins,while Sid had his eyes closed..Sana locked the door and removed his wet tee while he was laying down and changed his tee, then she removed his pants( Boxers pehni hui thi bhaiyo aur beheno😂)
And she changed them into a new set of pants while Sid's eyes were paining. She heard a knock and quickly got the medicine and closed the door.
Sana- Sid baby open your eyes!
Sid- Nahi my eyes are paining!
Sana- Baby eyedrops mangvayi hai pakka Tu 10 min mei theek hojayega!
Sana then did the eye drop thing and asked him to rest while she had to remove her these clothes and change into the next one.  Sana thought Sid was sleeping so she started removing her clothes infront of him..! She changed it and sat next to him while ruffling his hair, Sid- Sanaa!
Sana- Hmm?
Sid- Tumne Yeh Red wali lingerie kab li? I didn't see it!
Sana was shocked and shouted KUTTE TOH TU MEREKO DEKH RAHA THA?
Sid- Haan? Tu aise chila rahi hai jaise kisi aur ki biwi ko dekh raha tha, vaise Maine sab dekh liya hai Bahut pehle soooo! Sana got red and hit his chest playfully and kept her head on his chest.

They slept like that for an hour as everyone had to prepare for the next scene which was the final rain sequence scene. They heard a knock and quickly got up, the director came in and congratulated them for the amazing scene and explained the last scene. They went out, and the director said..ACTION! The artifial rain started to pour making Sana and Sid all wet, Sana went towards him held his hand and said sorry ( in the script) while Sid had to leave her hand, but he wasn't leaving her hand. He can never imagine leaving her hand..when the director shouted SIR HAATH CHHORDKAR JANA HAI!

Sana looked at Sid and said, soch if I get married to someone else so it's our last meeting, ACT!
Sid took it seriously, and in the rain he started to have real tears and he did the scene improving it making it more real. ( who knew he was doing it with full reality)
The director shouted CUT, AND THATS A WRAP UP!! Sid quietly went from there.

Sana followed him to the vanity! She thought he might be very tired so she didn't talk anything. They changed and the car ride was also very quiet..Sana thought to play some music.. she turned on the radio and it played..

Just say you won't let go!! ( full song nahi likha jayega😂)

Sana looked at Sid who was just staring at the road and driving. Sid stopped the car at Sana's house,Sana got down and was about to turn back to offer him coffee when he drove away. Sana felt sad that why just like that he had to behave like this? Sana silently went back to her house. It had been next day's evening and Sana didn't contact him..this was making Sid more restless. He slept and as he was so tired..he literally woke up the next morning. Sid quickly checked his phone and found no missed calls no messages. He quickly drove to her house.

But, he saw a lock on the door. He was so shocked that where did she go? Just then he was about to go done from the lift, the lift opened and he saw Shehnaz all tired with a suitcase in her hand, looked like she returned from somewhere. Sid looked at her angrily while she was avoiding his angry glares, she quietly opened the door and entered the house, Sid locked the door and pulled her by her waist and said KYA HAI YEH SAB SANA? EK BAAR BHI CALL NAHI KIYA AND KAHA GAYI THI TUM? Sana looked at him with teary eyes and said PUNJAB.

So guys yeh tha aaj ka update! I hope you liked it! ❤️❤️❤️

Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️