Epilogue

-Alex

Today I visited Addison and Russell. They love their new house. Russell was able to buy a car, with his new job in the city.

He drives to the human city every day and works for a big company. Something to do with technology.

Addison is expecting a child. They finally sealed their relationship with him marking her. Ever since she has a new glow about her. Her hair seems brighter, her smile is happier.

Even Liam has grown to adore them as much as I do. We have dinner together every Saturday night. Life couldn't be better.

I have been able to finally be myself.

I take runs whenever I want and have good access to blood to keep up my strengths. I have yet to be taken over by bloodlust, so it is safe to say I know how to control my urges.

Liam and I have bettered our relationship. I finally moved into his room so we can sleep next to each other. Being around him, I feel at home. He has become my home.

News made it to Liam's estate that Tyler has called off the search for us. With no more, worry I was able to finally relax into Liam's arms. Everything was finally falling into place.

Until I heard that Tyler had left his pack.

Rumors spread that he's gone crazy since I rejected him. My feelings for him have completely faded though, without the mate bond.

I do still feel bad for him. He abandoned his pack now, causing it to fall. I am hopeful that he will find someone else though.

Liam still worries at night. We may be safe here, but many people know that I am a Hybrid. Evidently that is so rare that people will do anything to get a hold of one.

However, that is a story that has yet to be told.

The End.

~~~~~
Thank you for reading! As you know this is my first book ever and it took me ages to finish (I'm sorry about that) But we have finally reached a conclusion (:

A new book is in the works.

About:

About:

As his brother is declared Alpha, Zane goes on a rage-run, killing everybody in sight. Terrorizing innocent towns. He's a dangerous and vicious criminal that nobody can capture...

Until he is locked in the chambers of the Pioneer Pack. Deep under, in the cells that surely drive those to insanity. Heidi is prepared to punish him. She needs her revenge because he killed her mate. His location is secret to his own pack, a pack almost as terrible as the monster himself.

All changes as one fateful day, an attack sets him free. His bloodthirsty eyes have only one motive...

Seek his own revenge on her.

If you're interested;) Also if you want something a little different...

About:

"My father has made it my duty to ensure that you remain alive until he says otherwise." He breathes out, his breath filling her nose with the scent of wine, "If somebody has made an attempt on your life, you will let me know." He finishes. A warning.

"That's ironic. First you try to kill me and now you have to babysit me?" Aelia snorts, but no humor is on her features as she attempts to mask her fear of the man.

"You will not leave the castle again without an escort." He commands, his face remaining blank.

"And if I do manage to escape next time?" She tilts her head to the side, challenging how serious he is.

He grabs her by her shoulders, pulling her close to him. "Then I will drag you back the same way I did when you fell off of that horse." He threatens. She gasps as he releases her and turns away.

_______________

The afterlife is everything opposite of what Aelia thought it would be. Instead, she wakes covered in the blood of a man who she thinks is god. She is the one suspected of the murder and now she must fight dangerous immortals in an attempt to get back home.

That is, until she discovers that there is a new fate for her.