Emotions

Alex-

Eight months ago I was worried about passing my classes. Eight months ago I would stare out of the windows in my lonely house and think about how alone my life was. I was never supposed to amount to anything great. Until my pack was taken over. The day all of my family was slaughtered; that was the worst day of my life. 

I came face to face with my enemy, Liam. I met my mate, Tyler. After that, the worst thing happened. 

I fell in love. 

Standing in front of me now, Liam locked his eyes with my cold hazel ones. There was no way he was here. After all of the hating that I had done for the past 3 weeks. 

"I've missed your glares, Little Wolf" He spoke smoothly, sending shivers down my body. My heart had blocked him out for so long. 

"Go away." I commanded, my breath shaking. He took this as an opportunity to step closer to me.

"You and I both know you do not really wish for me to leave." He leaned in closer to me, his breath was cold and he smelled amazing. He studied me with his eyes in the dark light. 

He can't do this. He can't just come back and expect me to melt back into him. Anger surged through me as I put both of my hands on his chest and shoved him roughly away from me. "You're wrong." I growled. I was not in the mood to deal with him. 

"The alpha has turned you against me." He scowled as he slowly paced in the darkness. He erupted a sort of glow I had never noticed. He held himself in a new confidence as his figure had grown almost godly. Everything about him invited me towards him. He was a magnet pulling me in. "I feared this would happen if I left you here too long." He observed. 

"Tyler didn't do anything." I spat. "I hate you and that has nothing to do with Tyler." I hissed as the words rolled off of my tongue. Sadness spilled onto his features as he looked me over. It was quickly covered by a smug look.

"I do not believe you." He rushed closer to me, pressing me against the wall. I was caged by his arms. He leaned in closely by my ear. "I do not believe that everything you felt for me has vanished." he whispered. My heart raced as I listened to his chilling words. 

"Want to know how I know?" He moved his finger and pressed it against my chest, my heart. "Your heart speeds up every time I get close." He informed. A hot blush covered my face. This is embarrassing. "Oh yes, and that cute little blush that paints your face every time." 

I squirmed under his grasp, uncomfortable with how easily he could read me. A small layer of my hatred peeled off leaving me flustered. 

"What do you want from me? Do you want me to just get up and run away with you, leaving this pack?" I demanded. I searched his eyes for the answers. "What about Addison? Russell? Tyler?"

"Tyler." He hissed at the name in pure jealousy. 

"As much as it may upset you, I love him." The words barely left my mouth before I was cut off by Liam. 

"No." He closed his eyes in pain. 

"Liam-"

"No." He repeated. He leaned closer to me, his eyes swarming with a vivid emotion. He was dangerous. "You can't love him." The pain in his voice broke my heart. He shoved off of the wall and paced angrily. 

"Liam I-"

"Save it." He hissed. I blinked away tears that were forming and he was gone. He left me alone in the darkness. 

"I'm sorry." I whispered into nothingness as the tears began to pour down.