Memory

Quick note: I'm thinking about writing another book! This one will be longer and probably better written (lol). I wanted to know who would like to read it? More details will be posted soon! Leave me a comment!

Chapter song: LA Devotee- Panic! At The Disco 

~~~~~~~~~

He stood in front of me, his brown eyes clawing into my soul angrily as he awaited an explanation. He was mad at me. 

"Addison is back." I said deflecting his demand. 

"I am aware." He grunted, clearly noticing that I dodged his question. 

"Well.." I searched for an escape. I could make it to the door, maybe go somewhere while he cools down. "I should go tend to her" I added quickly, moving towards the door. His arm grabbed mine, pulling me back in front of him. 

"Tell me, Alex, why did I come back to find you not in this building? And when I went searching, why did I find you in our cells?" He boomed. I shrank slightly as his eyes gazed into mine, searching for the answer. 

I took a deep breath. "I wanted to go for a run, let my wolf stretch her legs." I stated looking him dead in the eye. 

He raised an eyebrow at me. "After I told you that you weren't to leave this building without me?" he inquired. 

"Yes. Like I said. I wanted to run." I locked my eyes with his, not breaking contact. I was challenging him. 

He glared at me, stepping closer to me in an attempt to intimidate me. 

"So you purposefully defy my authority?" He was steaming with rage. He was like a bomb that was so close to exploding. 

Our eye contact didn't break as I spat out these words. "I am not a part of your pack. Therefore, I don't follow your order." I glared. He growled loudly at my in submission. 

"Don't do this Alexandra." He barked at me. 

"During my run, I found Addison." I continued with my story, focusing solely on the raging alpha in front of me. "After that we were found by patrol and assumed to be rogue wolves." I informed him. He shifted under my glare. I smirked slightly. 

"What if he would have killed you? Men are ordered to kill rogues or bring them in for questioning. You could have died! Do you not realize that?" He yelled at me. 

The hurt in his eyes was evident as my face softened. There was a pull inside me, wanting me to run to him, comfort him until he feels better. I shoved it far into me and returned to my emotionless face. 

"I can handle myself Tyler." I stated. 

"But what happens when you meet someone who just simply overpowers you?" He questions. The thoughts process, running through my brain as I am stumped. 

He walks closer to me, wrapping his arms around me. 

"I just don't want you to get hurt." He says into my hair. I close my eyes in his grip. I feel secure and safe here.

"I know." Is all I can say. My rage completely evaporated with his touch as I just stand there with him. 

He pulls away, leaving my skin cold in his absence. He looks into my eyes. 

"I want to announce you as Luna." He states seriously. 

.

.

.

Addison has slowly begun to adjust. Tyler gave her a room in the enormous pack house and I have shown her around the territory, with Tyler's permission of course. She misses Russell a lot, I can see it in her eyes. Whatever happened while I was gone, she has developed strong feelings for him. Every time I try to talk about what they had, Addi shuts down.