With me

Woah! I'm back! I'm so sorry for the long wait! More chapters should be airing pretty soon but this book is slowly coming to a conclusion. I have long debated how it will end and there is going to be no way I can please everyone with this ending so just keep an open mind :)

Alex-

At first I was at peace. I had just experienced the best sleep of my life. Confusion flowed over me like ice water. Where am I? My eyes peeled open just as a loud crash erupted behind me. I jerked up and gazed around the room. My head ached as my eyes moved slower than slugs. I was in Tyler's house... but how did I get on the floor. Another crash informed me that I was not alone. 

I pulled myself up and walked towards the commotion.  As I turned around the corner into the kitchen, I gasped at the sight. Broken glass was shattered over the floor and a few of the bulbs were crushed. Menacing growls were released as I saw an angry Tyler lunge towards another person... Liam. 

My face paled as I saw the two of them partake in a bloody battle. Tyler tackled Liam, throwing him to the ground. This only made Liam mad as he stood up and pulled a large shard of glass out of his neck. Blood poured down his neck as the wound healed at an impossible rate. Within a few seconds it was smooth skin once again. Liam swung a fist, smacking Tyler square in his jaw. 

I stood there in shock as the two men continued to noisily wreck the kitchen. It was like watching a game of tennis. They shoved each other back and forth. Liam was much stronger than Tyler but Tyler had tactics. 

Suddenly, Liam lifted Tyler up by his neck and slammed him into the ground with intense force. He then reached down and picked up a very large shard of glass. He raised his arms up, ready to end Tyler. My heart stopped at that moment. I couldn't breathe as I stood there frozen for hours on end. It felt like years as Liam moved in slow motion. His arms began to slowly move down with the glass, inching closer to Tyler's throat. The shard of glass moved closer and closer as my world still moved slowly. 

Adrenaline finally pumped through me, freeing me from my frozen coma and allowing me to pump my legs in the direction. Just as I began to move once again, my world sped up and so did Liam's arms. The shard was rushing at Tyler's neck. I dove for Liam and just as I ran into him, the shard made contact. 

Liam flew against the wall from my force. He looked up at me in shock as I hissed fangs at him. My heart was beating faster than a cheetah running. I whipped back around to Tyler. To my surprise, the shard had not stabbed him in the throat. Only a small cut on his neck was made.

"SOMEBODY BETTER EXPLAIN THIS!" I growled out. Rage surged through my veins like lightning as I stared at the two boys. 

"Explain why he was in this house?" Tyler yelled pointing to Liam. "Explain why you were passed out when I found you two?" He growled. 

I sent an annoyed glare towards Liam as I remembered out confrontation. 

"YOU TRIED TO KILL HIM?!" I stalked closer to Liam. A new rage had taken over me, filling me with authority and power. 

"He attacked me first!" Liam childishly defended himself. 

"LIAM YOU DON'T JUST KILL PEOPLE!" I raged. I looked into his eyes and I saw something I had never before seen in him. Fear. 

"I was defending you!" He yelled back. 

"Defending her?!" Tyler groaned. "Oh buddy, you're really asking for it!" Tyler made an attempt to move closer to Liam but was stopped by my rough shove to his chest. 

"STOP IT!" 

"YOU DON'T DESERVE HER!" Liam screamed at Tyler. Rage and pain was evident in his tone. 

"You're one to talk! I don't murder innocent people!" Tyler shot back. 

"AT LEAST I DON'T CHEAT!" Liam spat.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at Liam. His expression softened as if he just let out a secret. My confusion shifted over to Tyler. He had gone pale and his eyes showed two emotions: Shame and fear. No, it can't be. 

"Liam don't make things up." I snapped as my eyes stayed on Tyler. His expression was frozen. "Tyler?" I questioned as he made no attempt to defend himself. 

"I didn't mean for it to happen... it just kind of did." He gulped. 

Wait what? I looked back to Liam, my eyes reflecting confusion. He looked down as if he could avoid this all together. I switched back to face Tyler. 

"What." I gritted through my teeth. 

"The first time it happened... You were gone and I didn't think I would ever see you again. I was in pain." He rambled. 

"YOU WHAT?!" I shrieked. 

Tyler radiated shame as he directed his eyes to the ground. This was not okay. 

"Who." I lowly growled. 

"Her name is Cleo." He barely whispered as he hung his head low. My heart cracked in that moment. I couldn't believe this was happening. 

Rage boiled inside me. I stomped out of the kitchen and down the stairs until I finally reached the front door, slamming it behind me. I stalked through the woods like a lion. I had my eyes set on my new prey and her name was Cleo. 

~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think? PLOT TWIST OH NO!
Leave me a comment!

-Sarah :P