Mourn

Tyler-

I stood up strait, showing no emotions. My pack looked at me with saddened looks painted across their faces. We had lost seven of our own members to the hands of who attacked us.

"As you all know, we were attacked earlier." I began in a powerful voice of authority. The room fell dead silent. "Seven of our warriors were killed in this attack." There was a small pause for silent mournful screams. A few people broke out into soft sobs.

I looked around at the mob of people all looking to me for answers. It was my job to be strong in their time of weakness.

"I believe that this attack was brought on by a group of vampires." I informed and was immediately met by gasps and a few angry growls. "Who ever was behind the attack is gone now."

"What happens if they decide to come back?" Someone from the crowd shouted.

"We are upping our defenses and I am going to contact the nearby packs and warn them. If there is a group of vampires prowling near us again, we will be ready." I announced.

Some people nodded in content. Others continued to sob for their loved ones.

"Tonight was a tragedy. We lost some of our members, our family. Those people will not be forgotten. We will search for the vampires that caused this outbreak and we will find justice." This brought hopeful cheers from the crowd. "I will need some volunteers to aid in the search, but right now, you need to all go back to your homes and take some rest."

I looked around at my sad pack. We were a family who had just been broken apart. My heart was heavy for those we lost.

"Tomorrow, we will hold a ceremony for the ones we have lost." I added. At that everyone nodded in respect and turned to file out.

The sad crowd left slowly like water trickling out of a faucet that wasn't turned off all the way. I remained strong as I firmly planted myself in the same spot until they left. I then saw my salvation. The only thing that could ever keep me alive was suddenly standing in front of me.

"Alex." I breathed out. Just seeing her face brought me instant calmness and made my inner wolf purr.

"We found Russell." She said with a small smile. I looked up from her beautiful face and saw the rogue standing there firmly as Addison had her arms wrapped around his waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex-

After a stressful day I was finally able to peel myself away from everyone and have a moment to myself. Tyler had seemed off but that was probably just because he is forced to put up a wall in front of his pack to avoid showing weakness. My mind swirled with thoughts and worries. I decided that I needed to take a long soak and maybe I could clear my head.

I filled the big bathtub with bubbly boiling water and sweet smelly scents. The room filled with fog from the steamy water. I undressed and lowered myself into relaxation. I laid my head back and closed my eyes, breathing in the peaceful silence. The only thing that could be hears was the soft satisfying pops of the bubbles. I could just lay here forever...

~

The bed dips down slightly with his weight, waking me from my light sleep. My eyes flutter open and I am met with his beautiful face looking down at me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." Tyler whispered as he kissed my forehead.

"I wasn't sleeping," I said with a yawn, "I was waiting for you to come back." I smiled up at him as he playfully rolled his eyes. "How was your meeting." I say as I prop myself on my elbow.

"It was fine I guess." He breathed out. I smirk as an idea comes to mind. "They were all arguing on what we should do next about the neighboring pack that is threatening to att-" He begins but I shush him by kissing him tenderly.

"You're so cute when you talk about your pack." I kiss him again. "But that can wait."

He smiles at me as I crawl on top of him and continue to kiss him. He responds quickly by kissing back with more passion. Our lips are perfectly sculpted to mold with each other. My eyes lock closed as I enjoy this moment with him. We continue to make out on his bed, only pausing for short breaths.

He then, flips me over, taking dominance on top of me. Smile, opening my eyes. My smile flashes to shock as I don't see Tyler anymore.

The man on top of me has transformed into my worse nightmare. The man I no longer love. Liam.

I look at his face and so many emotions flood back to me. He smirks at my shock then leans down to where his lips tickle my ear.

"Come meet me on the roof." At that moment I begin to choke. The air I am breathing is no longer allowing me to live. I gasp for oxygen that doesn't exist.

~

I shoot up, fully awake. I break the bubbly surface of the water and gulp down fresh air. I fell asleep. I climb out of the bathtub and wrap myself in a warm towel. I fell asleep. I dry off and change into sweatpants and a simple red shirt. I fell asleep and he was in my dream.

Him.

I replay the dream in my head a few times.

Kissing Tyler.

Tyler turns into Liam.

Liam is haunting my dreams.

Come meet me on the roof The chilling words played in my mind again, sending shivers through my body. I shook my head in defiance. There is no way I am going up to that roof. I brushed through my hair and then left the bathroom flustered. I wanted to find Tyler.

I made my way down the hallways in search of him. I checked his office but didn't find him there. The kitchen was my next destination. I looked around at the mess of dirty pots and pans piling up in the sink from the evening of mourning. The house probably wouldn't be cleaned for a few days since most members are taking a few days of break.

I left the kitchen, taking a handful of chocolate chips with me to snack on. I walked through the hallways and noticed a draft breeze, causing bumps to erupt on my arms. It wasn't usually cold in here.

I made my way down a random hallway in search of the leak. The cold air was blowing roughly now. Curiosity powered my body to stupidly wander into parts of this massive building that I had never been to before. I went up another staircase, following the frozen breeze until I came to a window at the very top floor. The window was wide open, allowing the icy breeze to flood the hallway.

I stopped in my tracks as I realized that I was exactly where he wanted me to be. I raced to the window and slammed it shut, locking it so nobody could get inside. I sighed in relief as the air stopped blowing and I knew I was safe inside. He couldn't get in now. I took a few more breaths as relief spread through me.

"You would have been safe... If I wasn't already inside" A cold voice whispered in my ear. I gasped as I whipped my body around but saw nothing. He was messing with me. My heart began to beat faster.

"Why are you here Liam?" I yell out into the darkness. I was alone in this building. Tyler was nowhere to be found.

There was no answer.

"Show yourself!" I demanded to the black abyss surrounding me. I felt like I was about to explode because my heart was pounding so roughly against my chest.

"As you wish." He chuckled from across the hallway. I turned to face the dark shadows just for him to emerge into the light, his skin looking deadly pale in the moonlight. My breath stopped as I took in the figure standing in front of me. So many emotions poured back into me. I blinked a few more times, trying to jumpstart my heart and take a breath but I couldn't. A simple tear dropped from my eye as I realized...

All of my feelings had flooded back.

~~~~~~~~
What did you think? Leave me a comment and don't forget to push that vote button!! Thank you so much for all of your reads!

What team are you on? Team Tyler or Team Liam?

-Sarah:p