42

Two or one more chapter left👍
Love you thank you

-

"We're almost close" Jose chanted as he sat next to me, his eyes widening in excitement as he rubbed my stomach softly.

"Correction, I'm almost close, or are you going to be pushing a child out of your penis" I said teasingly as he laughed

"I fainted when gaby was born" he reminded me, my head throwing back as I laugh hard

"And you'll probably faint in Carter's birth too" I simply said, he let out a low chuckle

"Possibly" I whisper feeling a hard feeling in my stomach, I gasp tightening my arm around Jose and trying to breath.

"Holly shit what's wrong?" He asked standing up and kneeling in front of me

"I have no idea" I tried to speak but It came out as a moan of pain as i crouch forwards trying to stop the feeling, until I felt wetness.

"No, holly shit, the baby is coming" I screeched, Jose eyes widening in panic as he let out a high pitched scream calling the ambulance quickly

"But it still need a month!" Jose exclaimed, she was in the middle of her eight month.

"I don't fucking know, the kid wants to come out" I snapped angrily as he started talking to the guy on the phone and hanged up.

"I have to drive you" he exclaimed picking up in his arms and running out the door into the car

"Oh my fucking gosh, gaby" he screamed running back inside the house and running out with gaby over his shoulder, her eyes were wide in confusion.

"Hit the pedal Jose" I screamed as he started driving fast, avoiding the crowded streets.

"This is too early for me, no no no" he kept on muttering, Gaby groaned and slapped his shoulder

"Stop panicking, and drive" she snapped annoyed that instead of me crying, Jose was practically have a seizure next to me.

"Thanks sweetheart, I needed that" he said more relaxed as he reached the hospital, picking me up and holding gaby hand as he ran inside the best he could.

"My wife is delivering a goddamn baby, take it out" he screamed as he went inside, the nurse giving him a weird look as she looked at me and nodded quickly sitting me in a wheel chair and taking me to the room.

The position me as Jose called Megan, to come, gaby couldn't come in.

"Oh my, you're ready darling" the nurse exclaimed checking me as she rushed out for the doctor.

"Baby Carter is coming, I bought stuff" megan exclaimed after twenty minutes walking in with change of clothes for both me and the baby.

"And donuts" the guys yelled from behind trying to fit in the small room, harry eyes widen as he looked at my legs opened, and the nurse trying to calm me down.

The doctor walked in and started at everyone including niall who was shoving donuts in his mouth nervously

"We can only allow one person here" the doctor said to the guys, Megan , and Jose.

Jose looked at me expectedly, and fainted, once again, I couldn't believe my eye as he crashed down.

"Not fucking again" I exclaimed trying to look at Jose who was being taken out of the room, Megan bursting out laughing as he followed outside

"I can stay" niall said, but i declined.

"Liam stay" I said , my brother gulping as everyone left and he sat down next to me, his arm tightly grasping mine as he whispered soothing things

"Okay arleen , push" they yelled, making me gasp as I pushed with all my force, feeling a pain break through my body

"Harder Alreen, harder" liam said with a grin

"Shut the fuck up liam" I yelled clawing his hand with my nails, as I saw his face transform in a expression of pain

After painful Pushes, she finally cried, the first cry of Carter, they slowly placed her in my arms and I cried, Jose walking in with a ice pack in his head, his eyes widening as he ran next to me and looked at the baby.

She was tan, like Jose, her hair a dark brown, and her eyes were a bright brown, she had my lips and the shape of the eyes, she was lovely.

"It's my daughter" he said breathlessly as he touched her cheek slowly

"It's our baby" he exclaimed laughing as he hugged me

"Thank you for not letting Niall steal my moment" as he smiled and nodded at Liam who gave him a small smile

"I'm not that much of a bitch" I tried to joke

"The baby is one month premature, we need to make sure she's okay, and everything is function correctly, you can leave tomorrow darling" the nurse smiled taking the baby and leaving with her

I nodded closing my eyelids and finally falling asleep.

-

I was glad I was leaving, but I was annoyed that my daughter had to stay for another two days.

I was slowly walking to the elevators, Gaby holding my hand as everyone asked me questions.

"You're vagina looked ugly" harry said after a while reminded me the time he asked if my nipples were pink

"Oh my ,shut the fuck up harry" Megan snapped her hand in Zayn, as she rolled her eyes

"Excuse you ms.malik, but it's a fact" louis said defending harry

"There was a baby stretching it, give me a break" I snapped laughing as the elevator beeped and opened, walking into the parking lot, where there the guys van was parked.

We walked to it as they opened the trunk, shoving everything in there.

Niall leaned next to me in Van as everyone was fixing the seats for me, trying to fit the big bag everyone had brough to stay overnight .

"I love you" Niall said staring straight ahead with a cigaret in his mouth, his eyes locked with mine with a grin as he leaned and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before anyone noticed.

"I love you too Niall" I answered truthfully, He smiled a huge grin that spread across his face.

"Mommy now that I have a sister can I have a dog?" gaby screamed as she climbed Harry's back.

"Yes, a beautiful husky, with black fur and the brightest blue eye" I smiled as she nodded excitedly.

"We both know out breakup was a mistake, please come back to me, before we both end up a way we don't want to, I can't bear to tell my grandkids forty years later that I lost my one true love , I know you're scared arleen, but let's be scared together, okay?" He whispered, my eyes brightening as I took him in

"Okay" I nodded, staring at him

We were quite after that, only the arguments of the guys and Jose, over the bags and Megan whining about being hungry.

That is until someone screamed across the parking lot, and everything finally made sense.

"Jose, I will not let you throw me away again"

I saw Jose tense, his eyes wide in in both anger and fear, as he looked at me desperately.

At that moment I wished I could just die.