7

"I knew it" harry screamed after they stopped hugging me, I smiled sadly as I rubbed my arm.

"Right when I saw you, I knew there was something about you" harry exclaimed touching my face as he covered his mouth and squeal making me giggle.

"Your still a good liar, you bitch" louis said grumpily making me laugh as I wrapped an arm around his waist.

"Same old same old" I said as I looked at gaby who was standing looking at us all weird.

"What's going on here?" Gaby asked as she walked to us and poked my hip.

"Honey, meet harry and louis, your uncles " I said as she eyes them up and shrugged as she waved at then and smiled.

"So there other ones are my uncles too" she said refereeing to the ones she had seen last time she came to my job

"Yes babe, but they don't know About you so were gonna have to keep this little lie to us okay?" I said as she nodded

"Lying? Yeah sure" she said as she looked at me and then at the guys.

"You guys wanna stay for dinner?" I asked them as they nodded eagerly

Gaby clapped as she gripped there hands and pulled them in the kitchen, and I stared in awe as they admired her closely.

I heard the door opened and I saw Jose walking towards me, his cheeky smile as he had his black jacket on.

"Jose" I screamed as I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him, feeling so safe once his hands found there way around me .

"Babe" he whispered as he held my chin and stared at me with so much love that made me melt

"How was your day" I whispered as I held on tightly , my hands gripping his shoulder , feeling the warmth of his hand on my hip and the other one in my cheek.

"It was great but I missed you" he said as he hid in the crook of my neck giving it a little kiss and then smirking at me.

"I love you sweetheart"

I loved that about him, in the most unexpected moment he would always say it, he loved reminding me how much he loved me and it's made me feel proud to be his wife.

"I love you too" I whispered as I kissed his lips slowly until we heard a cough behind us.

I turned to see harry and louis eyeing him up and I could see there was something bothering him, as they shifted from one leg to the other leg.

"Oh Jose they know" I said smiling nervously as his eyes widen and he stepped in front of me and took gabys arm pulling her behind him.

"Jose it's okay, there gonna keep it a secret, gaby showed them the pic of me when I was a teenager " I said as my hand found there way to his waist trying to soothe him and push him away, but his eyes were trained at Harry and louis, we were still behind him.

"I think this is getting real" gaby muttered as she stood behind my legs.

"Dude we love Arleen, were gonna keep it a secret no need to her your pants on a twist" harry spat angrily as he took a step back

"I'm going to tell you something curly, this is my family not yours, you let it go and I took it under my wing and now it's mine, I don't give a fuck if you don't like me being married to her, I don't give a fuck if Niall still loved her, because she is my wife, and if any mother fucker steps in our life's to take them away, I swear you won't see another day" Jose spat through gritted teeth as he took a threatening step to them. Jose could be the sweetest more caring person but once he's mad he's capable of a lot of horrible things.

He turn around to face me and his face soften and kisses my cheek

"I'm going upstairs babe, I need to calm down" he whispered as he walked away, but I catch his hand intertwining our finger and mouthing I love you, I felt him relax as he smiled and walked away.

"I'm sorry guys, he's not very find of Niall coming back" I whispered as I saw gaby going after her dad.

They nodded, harry still looking at where Jose was once standing

"Your going to tell me you actually love him" he spat as he turn make eye contact

"what about Niall" harry barked quietly

"Were really going to start this, Niall is nothing anymore that was 5 years ago and he let me go, I may have done a lot if mistakes but I was trying to fix them" I said with venom laced .

"And to answer your question, yes I learned to love him so much. Niall may have been my first love but Jose is my last " I said as I tried to calm myself down

"I'm sorry, it's just to hard to process " harry whispered bring me into a hug

"It's okay" I kissed his forehead and just enjoyed being in there arms.

"You should leave, it's not a good time , I'll try to make Jose understand" I said as I walked them to the door .

"Come to our house tomorrow " louis rapidly ask making me take a double take.

"They won't know a thing, we promise you, but please come at 2" he said looking pleadingly at me

"I still have the same number, I never changed if hoping you would contact me once" he whispered scratching his neck as I nodded

He gave me a kiss on the cheek as him and harry both held my hands to there chest.

"Were so glad your back"