6

3 days later

.

I took a break, after monica heard what had happen she decided to give me a 4 day break, so i was at all cost avoiding anything that had to do with my job and One Direction.

"Mommy why do you look so worried now" gaby quiet voice spoke up, i turned around to see her, she was leaning in the wall, her hair in a messy fishbraid, and she was wearing a little mermaid footise pijamas.

"its just work honey" I whispered as i walked to her and knelt down grabbing her by her tiny undeveloped hips and bringing her close to me. Her forehead touched mine and she smiled.

"mommy is alright" I said confidently as i kissed her cheek.

"hows princess Gabriela" I asked playfully as she grimaced and pouted

"i told you, im not a princess, im a knight" she whined as i remember that she wanted to be the first female knight to save not a princess but a prince from a dragon.

"says the girl whos wearing The little mermaid pijamas" I laughed as i picked her up and sat her on the counter.

"aunt mag bought this for me, i had to wear it " she said as megan walked in and scolwed at her.

"you my child, dont know how to be a girl" megan said as she sat next to her and admired the pijamas she had given her.

she took out her phone and started texting, i rolled my eyes at her and smiled.

"okay ill be back in half an hour, i have to go run some errands" I said as megan waved bye as she tried showing megan pictures of how girls should dress.

..

Harry P.O.V

"Louis, fuck, i told you, you just missed the turn" I said as I flipped him the middle finger, he grinned at me as he turn the wheel to go back and sticked his tounge out.

"live harry, don't be such loser" He said as he pointed out the window and motion me to look.

"there! see i knew where i was going" he muttered as he parked and jumped out the truck and raced to my side. He opened my door and bowed

"we have reached your destination my lord" he jokinly said as i meanmugged him and punched him in his arm.

"fuck you' I muttered making him laugh

"relax man, I dont know why you're worrying so much" he said as we walked up the steps to a beautiful medium house with flowers around it.

I gulped as i sushed louis and knocked.

for a while i heard nothing and i was about to tell louis to go, that was until i heard something crash inside the house and screams of a women and a little girl were heard.

"JUST OPEN THE DOOR AUNT MAG" i heard a loud voice scream through the house, i could figure it out easily, she must be Lee's daughter.

"what if its a a man whos gonna eat you huh, " i heard someone scream, a more grown up voice.

"just open it, i don't think he's going to want to eat you" the little girl said, i turned to see louis amused face as the knob started moving and the door opened.

a girl with redish hair and a purple kneelenght dress with brown gladiatior sandals stared at me.

"see they're not going to eat you" i heard a voice behind her, and i could make out the figure of a little girl with a braid.

"shut up" The redhead grumbled and stared at me. she had pretty red hair, not dyed like Ariana's but natural.

"wassup" she awkwardly spoke as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other one.