17

This is fucked up.

Have you ever been so mad that you said something that you never meant to say?

Yeah it's that kind of moment where you want to run off a cliff and hope to hit you're skull in a rock and die.

Graphic but truth.

I could feel my heart drop, as I stare at the guys, there expressions hunting me. There eyes staring at me with their mouths making a circle.

And Niall, it was like all of a sudden he was stabbed a million times, I saw the once mad men crumbled into this vulnerable man, his previous redden face turned pale white, his mouth opening like a gaping fish, he looked at me surprised and for the first time in a long time I saw a tear leave his face.

I felt a hand grip my wrist turning me around and guiding me to the car, Jose was next to me his eyes clouded by anger, his tight grip around gaby's waist.

Megan smiled sadly as she undid her bun wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"What have I done" I whispered when i sat in the passengers seat, looking at gaby who had wide eyes.

"Why did you call me his daughter, Mommie?" She asked quietly fisting her hands in her lap as she looked at me.

"Sometimes grown up do stuff that they think it's right at the moment honey and at the end they realize it's not"

She nodded pushing her hair back, Megan smiled wrapping her hair in a ponytail and resting her head on the window.

I looked out the window when I felt the car start. And there they were exactly how I left them. Niall staring at our car with tears rushing down his face.

I felt ashamed, I felt dirty. Like every time I ran away from my problems.

The rest of the ride was awkward, we dropped Megan off in her flat and drove to our house, Jose eyes were covered with sadness as his lower lip pouted out.

When he parked in front our house I took one last glance at him unbuckling my seatbelt and stepping out.

I pulled my hair back and opened the back door as I reached for gaby who was lazily sleeping sprawled in the seat.

I placed her in my hip resting her head in the crook of my neck, I walk to the house unlocking it and walking up the stairs towards her room.

I laid her in her hello kitty bed removing her dress and shoes, I threw on a over sized shirt that reached her skinny knees. And I pulled he covers tugging her in and kissing her cheek.

"Mommie, are you sad?" I heard he whispered, her eyes still closed as she snuggled into her pillow.

"Mommie will be fine honey. Go to sleep honey" I whispered brushing her bangs back and admiring her.

"Sweet dreams gaby"

I walked out the room and into mine, where I threw my heels to the other side of the room and unzipped my dress.

"Alreen?"

I felt hands wrapped around my waist placing his chin in my shoulder, I felt my skin burn under his contact and not in the good kind but I choose to ignore it.

"What?" I whispered unwrapping myself from his arms and throwing one of his shirts on me. I un clipped my bra under the shirt letting it dropped and crawled to the bed were I snuggled deep into the pillows.

"Why did you tell him Arleen, that was plain stupid"

I groaned as I looked at him

"Really? That's all you're going to say?"

He looked at me and scowled laying next to me with just basketball shorts on.

"I was stupid"

"You're supposed to make me feel better jackass"

"Feel better? For what? You fucked up."

I looked incredibly at him with my mouth open, I shut the lamp off and brought the covers over my body.

"You know what Jose?"

"What?!" He exclaimed flustered as he crossed his arms and stared at the ceiling.

"You're not the same person I married."

The next morning I woke up to a million missed calls of the guys, text messages, and even fucking emails.

I groaned as I looked at Jose who laid asleep next to me.

Six a.m .

I groaned as I sat up putting on my flip flops and walking down the hall towards the kitchen, I quickly made green tea and sat in one of the stool tapping my nails in the granite aisle.

I looked at my phone debating to who I should call back and finally pressed the contact, taking a sip from my steaming tea.

"Louis, hey"

I could hear commotion on the other side of the phone and it only made my stress level go higher.

"How could you have kept this from us Arleen?" He exclaimed angrily, a bitter sound behind his voice

"Calm down louis" I whined drinking some more of my tea

"Arleen, you hid you're daughter away. Niall deserved to know"

"I'm in speaker aren't I" I question as I heard the other agree with him.

"That's not important" he snapped tiredly and I could visible see his shoulder slumped and his fingers rubbing his temples.

"So now he deserves something? Oh my bad I though she was just a stupid little girl"

"Arleen you know he didn't mean that, if he would have known earlier-" I recognized the voice as Zayn.

"zayn whether he fucking knew or not, there is not reasonable explanation why he should talk about a innocent little girl like that" I snapped trying not to wake Jose or Gaby up.

There was silence for a couple of minutes and I debating whether to just hang up.

"Arleen we need to talk in person" I heard the Irish accent I hated so much at the moment.

"No we don't"

"You have my fucking daughter, you had her for Five fucking years. It's my turn now"

"Niall you do realize she thinks Jose is her father?"

"I don't give a fuck. You shouldn't have told her that in the first place"

"She need a father figure"

"She had me if you would have told me" he yelled

"When Niall, when you told me you never wanted anything to do with anymore?! News flash Niall you're just the sperm donor here"

Nothing really interesting here, next chapter things get steamy.

So I got a pimple in my chin and forehead. And I popped the chin one since it was bothering me and I know it's bad but I could help it and it fucking hurts and Puberty is shit.

Enjoy •.•