14

"I'm so annoyed" I groaned as Monica helped me out of my tight red dress, throwing me the short mid thigh dress Megan had chooses. It was covered in stunts and diamond covering all my private parts yet revealing my sides.

I quickly wrapped my heels around my ankles and fixed my hair letting it flow down my back, removing my bow and placing it in my bag.

"Well to be obnoxious, Megan sure knows how to choose clothes" Monica grumbled as she looked at me outfit .

"Monica, don't be a prissy."

Her eyes glittered amusement as she looked at me. My face drained out of color looking at her panic.

"I don't have a song"

Monica eyes widen, her black eyelashes fluttering open and closing fast.

"What? Arleen" she hissed Sitting down on the couch behind her, crossing her legs over her golden dress.

"I forgot. I told you I didn't want to sing. And I forgot, and I just remembered" I groaned sitting next to her and covering my eyes.

"Arleen, I came to help you" Megan cheerful voice went around the room as she walked in, her polka dots dress making her look a doll.

"Oh god, no wonder I smelled something rotten In here" Megan said annoyingly as she looked at Monica. I rolled my eyes at them.

"I don't have a song"

Megan eyes widen just like Monica, she began jumping from leg to leg, her heels making click sounds in the floor.

"I'm not going up there Monica, atleast not for the single, only for the musical"

Monica eyes narrowed crossing her arms .

"No, Arleen you must go. It's always been three people, I don't have anybody else to go up there" Monica groaned as she got up, her nude heels making her look even more taller.

"It's just this year without three people Monica please" I groaned kicking my legs up and down while I threw a tantrum.

"No Alreen, there must be a song you know by heart"

I looked at Monica annoyed leaning my head back.

"How about the song, the one you always used to sing to gaby when she was a baby"

"The lullaby?"

Megan looked at me with a grin, she laughed and shakes her head responding with a simple no.

"The Beyoncé song"

"Halo?"

Megan grinned looking at Monica at rolling her eyes.

"No, no fucking way"

"Why not?" Monica raised her voice panicky.

"Because, because," I trailed on groaning

"Don't make me go up there" I cried out to Monica.

"Okay let's make a deal" Monica finally said crossing her arms around her chest.

I nodded scratching the back of my neck.

"You can only sing the chorus"

"No fuck that, she's singing the whole song" Megan snapped pushing Monica away

"You don't know shit Monica, fuck off giant"

I tried to hold on my laugh as Monica eyes turn into slits, looking down at Megan.

"Shut it leprechaun"

"Why you insulting Niall, damn you're crazy" Megan muttered walking towards me, Monica looked like she was about to explode, that was Megan super power; annoying everybody and everything around it.