12

author note: THERE MAY BE GRAMMAR ERRORS, I APOLOGIZE BECAUSE OF THAT, I UPDATED FROM MY PHONE, BUT I WILL EDIT IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. ALSO THERE'S A VIDEO I TRIED TO POST ABOUT THIS CHAPTER BUT IT HAD SOME DIFFICULTIES , SO I'M TRYING TO FIX IT. I WILL TELL YOU GUYS WHEN THE VIDEO IS UP EITHER ON INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER. READ MY THE OTHER AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER.

-

his arms around me brought memories , memories that I tried so desperately to push away but only now I realize that everything you try to avoid eventually crawls back up and catches you. I felt like I wanted to stay in his arms , no scratch that I wanted to stay in the arms of the person that I loved so much when I was just this teenager. But I remembered Jose, the way he took me under his wing and took care of me and gaby. He took gaby and protected her never minding the fact that she wasn't his daughter but he did it because he's such an amazing person. And it would be pretty ignorant of me to throw everything we fought for away.

I placed my hand on Niall's chest and slowly pushed him away from me, His eyes stared at me worriedly, my tear stained cheeks were probably red and my eyes were puffy.

"im sorry about your white Tshirt" I whisper while I hiccuped while he stared at me quietly, his hand holding my wrist tightly.

"I have alot, it's okay Lee. why am I feeling this" He breathed out tightening his grip on my wrist, he whispered it enough for only me to hear, I could see zayn, Harry and Louis standing side by side staring at us with a smile, while poor liam was confused with a pout in his lip as he studied us.

" I guess you like white, what do you mean, feeling what?" I asked as I brought my hand moving my hair out of my face, blushing as I saw he was still holding on my wrist.

"Like I can't let you go" he whispered as his voice cracked, he was so confused so broken as he repeately scolded himself for feeling this way toward a married women. His slowly let go of my wrist stepping behind and Looking at me Quietly.

" Niall I'm -I mean I don't know" I quickly recovered I was about to come clean to tell him who I really was but I held myself against it and slowly took a step back.

I quietly whispered a thank you as I tried to calm down.

"today is the Outfit rehersal" I spoke trying to sound strong but it was no use, they were giving me thi slook that made me feel at hime, even if two of them didn't know who I really was. They all nodded as Harry and Louis walked to me, Louis passed a hand through his messy hair and hair bit his lip as they worriedly asked me what happen.

"Jake and Lisa" I whispered as I looked at myself in the mirror wiping my makeup and leaving a natural look.

"you don't need makeup, You've always been beautiful with out it" Harry whispered as he shoved my makeup back into my bag.

"Jake as in the guy you were best friends with in highschool" Louis asked as he scratched the back of his neck, I nodded as there eyes widen.

"we haven't seen him in a long time actually" Harry said looking at Louis

"actually Har, last time we saw him it was because he came the day after you know that, we told him he left and he stormed out" Louis said finishing Harry sentence.

"larry" I giggled out as they frowned

"were best Friends" Louis grumbled out pushing Harry away.

"why are you pushing me" Harry scold him , louis laughed patting his back and Looked at me again.

"well Lisa and Jake threaten me, they said there were going to ruin me and Lisa wasn't the same, she looked at me so coldly and Jake was avoding me and it was horrible" I rambled out as I looked through the racks of clothing.