Sweet dreams

"Mommy , daddy, it's 7:40 it's gonna be late and it's my first day of school" she whined as she hit us with an extra pillow we had on a floor.

"Arleen, gaby is calling you" Jose muttered as he stuffed his head on the bed and groaned tiredly .

"Your such a good father" I mutter sarcastically elbowing him with the small amount of energy I had at just 7:40 in the morning.

I sat up , my short blonde hair sticking in different sides as my vision came back to me and I was able to make out the shape of a inpatient 5 year old girl.

I smiled as I flung my arms around her waist and brought her into me kissing her neck as she giggled and tried to pry away.

"You and daddy are so lazy" she giggled out as Jose groaned again .

"Fuck everything i wanna be lazy" I laughed as I slapped his bare back

"Language" I smiled as it ruffled his hair and kissed his cheek.

"Mommy look what I choose to wear" Gaby loud voice screamed excitedly .

Her bangs were perfectly straighten and were stylish in 2 perfect braids , she was wearing a white shirt tucked in a blue skirt and a red bandana.

"Who did your hair?" I question as I stared at her perfectly done hair.

"Aunt Mag" she said sheepishly .

"What is aunt mag doing here" I question furrowing my eyebrows and clipping my hair in a messy bun.

"I called her since you were sleeping" she smiled biting her lip as she played with her braid.

"Called her with what" I was so confused until Gaby laughed quietly and knelt Down where her Justin Bieber bag pack was and swiftly took out my phone.

"I was gonna put it back, I promise" she said handing it to me .

"Wait you called aunt mag to come at 7 in the morning to do your hair, and she came instead of sleeping, why?!" I heard Jose shocked voice fill the room as his eyes began to peel open slowly.

Gaby smiled at Jose clapping "well because she has nothing better to do" she said easily making me choke in laughter .

As soon as those word left a loud voice echoed through the house.

"WELL THEN, GABY" I heard Megan's voice probably coming from the kitchen.

I laughed as I wiggled out of the bed , Jose giggled as he pushed me back down and gave me a sweet simple kiss on the temple.

"Okay , gaby let's go to school" I laughed as I took her in my arms.

"Wait daddy" she cried out in desperation as she ran and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Please don't forget to pick me up like last time" she whined as she poked Jose cheek.

"For god sake it was just one day. Are you gonna hold it against me" Jose cried as he buried himself under the pillows.

"Wake up , don't be such a bum" I yelled as gaby dragged me down the stairs.

Megan was kneeling on the floor staring intentionally at the shinny wooden floor

"Mom aunt mag is being weird again " she yelled as she knelt down next to MEGAN and looked at her.

"Stop I'm trying to concentrate" Megan whisper as she pushed Megan making her laugh

"Can you tell me what your doing " I question grabbing my keys and opening the front door.

"I dropped my Fucking contact" she whined as she got up and leaned in a wall puckering her lips in a sad face.

"We'll just go get you new ones, again" I said as I blew her a kiss .

She giggled and pretended to blush.

"So mommy. Daddy is picking me up right ?" Gaby question as she wiggled her legs in the back seat

"Yes honey, I promise I won't let him forget" I smiled at her

"Daddy is really strange" she giggled as she looked at her braids .

When the school was right in front of us I parked and was about to get out but Gaby placed her hand on my shoulder have me a kiss and smiled.

"I could go on my own Mommie" she opened the door and skipped to the giant school doors.

"Honey remember , don't bite or push, or hit or cut or do anything that gets you in the principal office again" I yelled as she turn around and placed her hand on her hip.

"It's because the kids are so annoying" she yelled and went into the school, I laughed as I started the engine and drive to my job.

I fixed my red lipstick and my short blonde hair and drove to my job.

I worked in a company that was a professional photo shoot so basically a lot of famous artist came to have photo shoot for any magazine like seventeen or anything. It was a very well known building.

I was their stylist. I chooses there clothe and makeup and basically yeah.

When I saw the building I parked, turned off the car and carefully put the keys back on my bag.

I placed my black prada sunglasses and checked my red lipgloss one more time.

And got out of the car and fixed my boyfriend pants and my heels and walked inside smiling as soon as I saw everyone .

"Lee there you are, Monica wants you upstairs " Lorena smiled as she pointed up the stairs and laughed.

My new nicknames is Lee. Arleen.

I went to the elevator and pressed the highest floor.

When the elevator opened I walked in the officer where Monica was biting her white nails.

"Lee" she screamed as she ran to my and hugged me .

" I need to talk to you, seat down" I sat down staring at her smiling .

"I'm sorry Arleen" she whined as she put her palms in her forehead

"Are you firing me?" I question panicky she looked up and her eyes widen.

"Oh no! No no it's not that"

I breathed out relieved " so what"

"We have new guest in a week coming here for a month, there making a new video and were helping with the photo shoot" she whispered as she looked at me

"Okay fine, we do that all the time I don't see what the problem-" I was cut off by Monica

"It's one direction " she said rapidly as she looked at me.

Everything was blurry, my breath hitched and I began feeling drops of sweat build in my palms. My teeth bit the inside of my cheek .

" no , no no no Monica please please" I cried out as I desperately tried to comfort myself

"I'm sorry lee, it a big business. I know about your past, Niall will never know who you really are, last time he saw you , you were an immature blue head who was 19. Your 24 now. I assigned everyone to call you lee till they leave, for them you will just be the stylist who is in a happy marriage with a 5 year old. " she tried to calm as she she stated
She stood up from her seat and sat next to me brushing strand of hair off my face.

I nodded as I shakily stood up and ran out of the office dialing Jose number as fast as I could.

"For god sake , I won't forgot to pick up gaby" he cried out but I was to busy to actually laugh

"There back Jose there back" I cried as I felt my slaty tear begging to roll down my cheeks.

"Arleen, babe calm down what are you talking about" Jose passive voice soothe me.

"There back" I whispered as I cried gripping the phone tightly

"Who ARLEEN your fucking scaring me" he cursed

"One direction"