13

"What are you talking about Megan, you out all of the people know that the person I love is Jose" I repeat, but I knew I was trying to convince myself than Megan.

"I'm not saying you don't love Jose, I'm saying you don't love him the way you make yourself believe you do" she sing song as she wiped the blood of my nose and grimaced as it got in her finger

"That is absurd" I shook my head crossing my arms around my chest, my tank top had spots of blood but I chose to ignore it

"No it's not. Arleen for a second forget about everyone, forget about me, Jose, Niall the guys even gaby and think about yourself, think about what you really want. It's time for you to put you're happiness first" she said standing up and throwing off the dirty toilet paper and then washing her hands.

I stood next to her and stared at my reflection, my lip was swollen and my nose was red from the hit. It's been a long time since I looked like this and it made laugh.

"What are you laughing at"

"It's been a long time since I got into a fight" I mumble washing my hands

Megan began walking towards the door with me close behind, when the door we as open everything quiet down and I felt everyone staring at me.

"Arleen" I heard Monica Voice as she took my hand and sat me in the couch, Megan was next to me and Monica was sat in front of me in the table her legs crossed as she stared at me sadly.

"Arleen what was that" she screeched looking at the spot that had Lisa blood.

"I'm sorry but she made me do it" I lowered my voice dangerously as I narrowed my eyes at the curly girl.

"I don't give a shit Arleen, you're lucky no one else saw, this would be very bad for our company you need to get you're anger straight" she snapped as she turned around pointing at Megan and The guys.

"It wasn't even such a big deal"

Monica laughed sarcastically as she pulled her hair up in a ponytail.

"Arleen you broke a glass on her head" she mutter rubbing her temples.

I closed my eyes and breathed out slowly

"You need to go home. You know I love you like a little sister but you need to go home Arleen. Just for today so you could calm down" she whispered placing a hand on my shoulder and then leaving.

I stood there just thinking when I felt skinny arms wrap around my shoulders and began guiding me to the doors.

"Let's go home Arleen, I'll make you some soup" I heard Megan say when we reached the doors.

We left, avoiding the faces of the guys. I wasn't ready to face them, all the questions they will ask him. Confrontation.

We got in Megan car and drove silently to my house, no one spoke, all I could hear was the low whisper of the wind. I had a pounding head ache and I felt nauseous.

After a while I saw my house come in view and quickly Megan parked in front and led me to my house were she sat me in the living room and walked into the kitchen to make some soup.

"Arleen I think you need to talk to them. I mean Liam and Niall deserve an explanation don't you think?" She ask after finishing the soup and placing it in my lap.

She took a seat next to me laying her head on a pillow and looking at me intentionally.

"I'm not ready. I'm not ready to talk to Liam or Niall" I whispered eating some of the delicious soup, feeling the warmth hit my throat as I swallowed it.