31

I pulled away, Niall's eyes popped open staring at me with swollen lips.

"What's wrong angel?" He whisper trying to wrap his hand around mine.

"There's something I need to tell you?" It was more like a question but I turn around and walked downstairs to the other guys who were sitting around the tv with gaby.

"Gaby sweetie, Mommie needs you to go to the kitchen and get some cookies, I need to have a grown up talk with your uncles" I said kissed her cheek and sitting next to harry.

Niall eyes as he looked at Gaby brighten and ran to pick her up, Gaby giggling as she wrapped her arms around her real dad.

"Hey gorgeous" niall said kissing her cheek.

"Hi" gaby smiled after he put her down and ran to the kitchen, finally niall took a seat next to liam.

"Does Jose know your here?" Liam asked softly knowing it was a touchy subject with Niall.

I scowled and looked at the ground.

"I just took gaby and left him in the house" I said depressively

"What's wrong?" Louis said with a serious face

"He's not the same" I whisper drastically staring at my index finger that had his promise ring.

"Arleen?" Liam whispered worriedly

"My marriage is going downhill real fast" I managed to choke out twisting the ring.

"It's because of us?" Harry asked scratching his head

I nodded weakly "Exactly"

I breathed out slowly and puller my hair back looking at all of them staring at me.

"Guys, I'm -" I whispered but tears poured down my eyes.

"I'm pregnant" I chocked out, and everything went silent.

For two minutes too long, but it felt like a century waiting for them to scream, to react anything but this deadly silence.

So I decided to explain my situation hoping they wouldn't get so mad, especially Niall.

"He got me pregnant to tie me down" I said looking at them in the eye, they were all shocked looking at me.

"That fucking son of a bitch" Niall roared angrily standing up but being pushed back down by liam.

"Niall calm down" harry screamed, as Niall kept on saying profanities.

"I'm going to fucking kill him, let me go" he roared once again trying to pull away from louis and Liam who were pushing him down.

"How far are you?" Harry asked wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Couple of weeks I guess" I mention

Everything went silent again, niall breathing hard.

My phone vibrated and I quickly swiped to unlock revealing a new message.

Anonymous: picture message.

She's beautiful.

I opened the pictures my eyes widening in horror when I saw Gaby sitting in the kitchen table eating cookie, the picture taken from the window and I could see some of the reflection of the person taking the picture, but it was all dressed in baggy black clothes, I couldn't tell wether it was a women or men and that aggravated me.

I think this was the fastest I've ever gotten up, or ran, but I felt like quicksilver from the xmen movies, running to the kitchen and to see my daughter sitting patiently and eating her cookies happily.

"Gaby are you okay?" I asked kneeling down next to her and touching her hair to calm myself.

"Yes Mommie, why?" She asked biting Into her chocolate chip cookie

"Nothing honey, nothing" I whisper, the guys rushing inside and looking everywhere for any sign of danger.

"What happen?" Niall exclaimed rushing to us .

I passed the phone to harry and saw how his face transformed into fear and shock, showing everyone.

Liam was about to speak when she walked in.

She was wearing something different today, soccer pants, black vans and a pink tank top, he hair was in a pony tail and she had natural makeup, but there was something different in her eyes.

"Niall?" She asked slowly walking toward us clutching her bag.

"Ariana not now for fucks sake" harry sassily said rolling his eyes when Ariana gave him a cold stare.

She looked at me and raised an eyebrow and smiles cheekily.

"Well hello there my dear arleen" she sweetly said, trying to hold in a laugh.

"Where's you husband?" She asked taunting me as she sat down on the counter.

"Where were you yesterday night?" Louis asked staring at her

"Why? You missed me" she said in her high pitch voice .

"No bitch, it was a surprise your always begging for Niall's dick every night" harry snapped patting louis in the back.

"Shut the fuck up, I was with Iggy, we had a girls day out" she casually said scratching her neck

No one answered her after that, causing her to breath in annoyance.

I looked down at my phone to see I had a new message, I opened it and bit my lip.

Anonymous: oh my naive little girl.

I looked up at Ariana who grinned at me and crossed her legs.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked giving me a sick smile.