17

"Are you ready to go?" Megan ask as she applied foundation on. She was wearing a bright green long sleeve shirt that was tucked in a blue puffy skirt, it reached her mid thigh and it had purple striped adorned with ruffles at the end, and some dark red heels. It may sound weird but she made it work.

I in the other side was wearing a simple grey knitted sweater, a brownish scarf and orange mixed with brown skirt, and dark brown boots. My hair was straighten to perfection and had a natural look.

"I guess" I responded fixing Gaby orange bow in her head.

"At least, you don't have to work with them anymore." Megan tried to make me feel better as she closed the foundation.

"Yeah, it's been all weekend I haven't heard from them, Thursday was the ceremony and Friday was when they called me"

Megan looked at me and headed out the room, me and gaby following her down the stairs and outside the house.

We reached my red Honda and got in buckling ourselves.

"They probably left to finish there tour"

I nodded beginning to drive.

"Have you thought about it?"

"No" I quickly answered

"What if Niall wants gaby"

"I won't let her Megan"

Megan shrugged looking out the window.

I nodded and drove to my job, my fingers tapping nervously in the steering wheel.

"Are you okay? Maybe I should drive Arleen" Megan rushed voice spoke up, my eyes widen as I calmed down and shakes my head furiously.

"No it's okay, it's okay" I asked biting the inside of my cheek when I saw the building of my work come into view.

"Isn't gaby going to school?" Megan worried voice asked looking at the little girl who had fallen asleep in the back seat.

"I don't want to loose her out of my sight" I whispered parking in front of the building and picking my daughter up, my arms wrapped around her waist, and her small head hidden in my knitted sweater.

I slowly walked up the stairs, Megan following me with her head hanged low, she was indeed worried about the Scenes that had happen. But I was sure everything would be better.

"Could you open the door Megan" I quietly asked, she quickly nodded her head throwing the door opens as I walked in.

I looked up and almost cried out in anger when I saw them sitting in the couch, staring at me with so many emotions.

"Fuck, I swear I didn't know anything" Megan quickly said running to my side

I quietly nodded letting her know I believed it.

I narrowed my eyes when I saw Harry get up from the couch walking towards me.

When he reached foot distance he gave me a sad smile and leaned in to touch gaby hair.

"I needed to hide her" I tried to explain but I was too weak that it came more in a whisper.

He's arms wrapped around me and gaby and let out a chuckle.

" I won't judge you, you did what you had to do" he whispered and smiled

"Is he going to scream at me?"

I asked looking at Niall who's eyes were trained on gaby and me , with a hint if proudness and sadness.

"He's more calmed down, we canceled the tour to fix this matter" he said passing a hand through his hair

"What?" I asked shocked, it was their tour!.

"Your more important than some tour. And besides it's only on hold" he smiled guiding me towards the love seat in front of them.

He quickly sat next to me, my hands gripping gaby tighter.

"When did you found out?" Niall whispered

" a couple weeks after I moved here"

"And you never decided or even thought of letting me know, that we have a child" he asked broken.

"I'm so sorry. It seemed like the right thing to do at the time, I was scared and heartbroken, we weren't on the best terms Niall" I whispered

"You knew?" Zayn asked looking at Megan who was standing behind me

"Yes. I met her the day she gave birth, I was in a nurse uniform fooling around when I went into her room, and I saw her and Jose" she said smiling at me

" she has no fault in this, zayn"

"I wasn't going to blame her" he smiled encouragingly

"She thinks Jose is her dad" Niall asked his head hanging low and he played with his thumbs.

"Jose is not happy about this, he's possessive" Megan butted in

"Did he hurt you?" Niall asked quickly

"He would never do such thing"

There were a couple of minutes in silence until he spoke up.

"I want rights over Gabriela" he finally said his chin up looking straight into my eye

"I want her to know who her real father is, and I want Jose as far away from her and from you if we could" he said innocently

"I'm married to Jose, and no I don't want you having rights on anything revolving my daughter"

"Who is also my child" he raised his voice angrily

"I'm his mother, motherfucker"

It was quiet. When I felt my gaby stir, her eyes opening wide when she sat up smiling at everyone.

"I fell asleep" she asked surprised as she yawned

"Uncle harry, uncle Lou, uncle zayn" she screamed hugging them all and then rushing to me.

"That's my brother honey, your uncle" I whispered pouting toward Liam who looked left out.

"Uncle Liam honey" I whispered as he eyes glittered with happiness.

"Uncle Liam" she screamed so loud as she ran towards him wrapping her arms around his neck and smiling.

She sat on his lap and smile as she began telling him random stuff about school.

"And them she fell down the stairs and I got send to the office , oh and I hot glued my friends hair to her seat but it was okay, they just cut it off" she said smiling

"You glued what?" I asked astonished, I didn't know this.

"Oh yeah, Mommie it was a accident" she smiled nervously .

"So about what we've talked about Arleen." Niall asked looking closely at gaby

"Have some hope that this will be all better" Megan said

"Mommie is full of hope" gaby finally said, her fingers twirling her hair.

"She's the girl who always chased the moon"