27

I found this book in Wattpad called the 'the misfortunes of Lolita" and let's me tell you that book is life, beautifully written and deserves to be published.

Please comment, I used to get like 200 comments, I think the highest was four hundred something, and I used to love reading the comments. Thank you.
-

It was this moment, Where I felt like a small ant, being stomped by a variety of humans, everything was crumbling apart, my past had caught up and I couldn't do anything about it, just stand and look.

My daughter, my beautiful Daughter, was caught in the middle of this war, she was young, my little caterpillar and I felt like it everybody wanted her to turn into a butterfly already.

The walls seemed like they were getting closer by every minute I staid standing right next to the couch staring at the door he had left.

And for a second I was a good enough person, to hope he wouldn't come back, that he would give us his back, I was nice enough to hope for the best for him, to wish he would never come back to all the pain I've been causing him.

But at the same time I was selfish enough, to hope he came back so I could feel better, that I'm not the only one that's crumbling in pieces, to feel a little bit more hope.

I finally sat down hearing the soft footsteps of Gaby going down the stairs, I didn't want to cry, I was supposed to be strong for my daughter.

"Mommie, did daddy leave us forever?" Gaby whispered sitting next to me with her hands fisted in her little lap, her round eyes red and puffy and her cheeks flushed and tear stained.

"No, daddy would eventually come back" I said giving her a small smile, such a small smile that it didn't even count as one.

"Do you think he still loves us?" Gaby asked silently brushing her eyes.

"Sometimes love isn't enough" I remarked giving her a real smile

"No, I think love is the closest thing we have to magic, and it will always be enough, however, your blinded by your pride to fight for what you want" gaby whispered, and it amazed me, how much strength, intelligence and compassion is trapped in a eighty pound six year old.

"Honey, I need you to promise me something ?" I asked wrapping an arm around her.

She nodded her eyes widening in curiosity.

"No matter what my baby, no matter how much the world crushes you and pushes you down, I want you to fight, I want you to be as happy and bright as the sky before a storm, and a shooting star in a clear sky. I want you to be a constellation of stars, and I want you to fight for what you want, but overall be happy" I whispered, gaby smiling as she wrapped her skinny hands around my waist.

"I promise you, if you promise me that you will never shed a tear again" she says breathing out slowly

I let out a laugh and squished her tighter to me.

"I promise babygirl" I whisper in her right ear.

After of while of just being in Eachother arms, she smiles and Stands up.

"I'm going to see some tv in my room Mommie" she says kissing me in cheek and running off.

I decided to call Megan, and I felt my worries wash away when she let out a loud laugh, laughing when I told her Jose covered the broken window with garbage backs, and her bey colorful mouth as she cursed him out.

"You've been vomiting?" She question with an edge in her voice, and I could just imagine seeing her sit down and cross her legs.

"Yeah" I said, more like a question as I looked out the window.

"I'll be right there" she said and quickly hanged up, I stared at my white iPhone 6 plus, wondering why she had acted so weird and admiring my beautiful get huge phone that was taking up my whole Palm.

"I swear if you bend you are going up somebody's ass" I snarled whispering at my phone.

After, I sat in a little bench by the window and smiles when I saw Megan red Mercedes park right Infront of my house, her brown knee length boots were the first thing she saw and her long curly hair falling to her waist.

She also admired, when Megan stopped in the middle of the way and burst out laughing upon seeing the ugly garbage bags on the window, her fingers holding a plastic Walgreens bag.

After a while of her laughing- she stopped fixing her collar and acting like she hadn't been laughing like a manic, and she pulled up her finger at the window yelling something about Jose being a little asswipe.

Something I was amused by.

Just as Megan fist was about to connect with the door I threw the door open causing her to jump back starled.

"Oh my darling, you look ravishing" she said in a posh accent that came out when she used big words, her arms wrapped around my neck pulling me in a tight embrace.

Her nails were painted a cherry red complementing her light skin.

"Why so urgent to come Mag?" I asked after closing the door and walking to the living room with her, a sly smile in her face.

"Follow me darling" she sing song walking towards the bathroom and pushing me inside.

"I'm not popping a zit in your back, if that's what your thinking" I muttered remembering when she ask because it was bothering her and annoying the living day lights of her.

Megan furrowed her eyebrows and scowled.

"Fuck you alreen" she said sticking her tongue out before throwing the Walgreens bag at me and slamming he door closed.

I raised an eyebrow and took the little pink box out of the bag causing me to shriek.

A pregnancy test.

"Megan I am not pregnant" I whined trying to open the door but her weight was in the way.

"You told me you've been vomiting, just try it, we got nothing to loose women" she yelled back

"Open the goddamn door" I snarled annoyed, but I could just hear her loud laugh.

"Not until you pee in the little stick" she said laughing.

After a while, I decided to open it and peed in the little stick grimacing just at the thought of my own pee touching my finger, so I was just hissing disgustingly, knowing I absolutely hated this damn thing.

When I was done I placed in the counter and red the instructions on the back of the box in small tiny printed letters.

I had to wait fifteen minutes, and let me tell you those were the longest minutes ever.

I was sitting in the toilet staring at the test, while Megan sat on her knees with the timer in her phone, her eyes glued to the little numbers .

0:04

"Four seconds more" she whispered just as the phone blared indicating the fifteen minutes were done.

I quickly stood up reaching for the test and leaning my back I'm the sink.

And then- just like that, the world stopped.