16

• another short update , sorry. But even though there short, they will be more often.

-

For a second I was able to kiss back, but my eyes quickly went wide pushing him away from my body, he bumped into the door knocking down a couple of shelves.

"Why would you do that" I cried out wiping my lips with the back of my hand, I quickly took a step back and I could feel the tears starting to form in the brim of my eyes as I stared at the blue irises.

"Because I love you" he stuttered wiping his face and looking at me sadly.

"Niall don't you ever fucking do it again" I yelled angrily and flustered as I felt my cheeks redden.

"Why , because you enjoyed it? Because still love me" his voice rising at the end, his hands fisting tightly.

I closed my eyes tightly angry at him, but even angrier at me that I had enjoyed it.

"Shut up Niall, I am not in love with you" I exclaimed slapping my thigh angrily, my hair tousled into messy curls.

"Yes you are Arleen, you are! And you're so afraid to admit it, why are you so afraid? You never were back then" he screamed angrily gripping his hair and pulling it frustrated.

"I was 19 Niall. I was a immature teenager who lived life to fast. You can't compare me with her" I cried out my sadly tears reaching my lips.

"Her? Her?! Arleen look how you're talking" he asked surprised

"Yes Niall, her. Because she's a different person Niall. And you can't change that. You're In love with Arleen, the blue head girl not me" I exclaimed angrily stomping on my heels and walking towards the door.

"No I'm not in love with her, or him, or she or whatever. I'm in love with you, the same girl I met to the girl I have standing right here in front of me, a beautiful women." He whispered looking defeated as he slumped forward.

"I am married Niall, I have a husband that I love and I am in no place to leave him for someone"

Niall eyes licked his lip as he glared at me angrily.

"Someone? I'm you're first love Arleen. Were souls mates" he cried taking a step forwards and blocking the door.

"There's a difference between first love and true love"

"No there's not, not for us. You're my partner Arleen, how do you think it feels looking at someone you love I'm the arms of someone else"

" let me leave Niall" I spat trying to push him away from the door.

"No, I'm not fucking leaving you Arleen"

With all my strength I was able to push him and open the door.

"Don't come close to me if you don't want the same fucking mark in you're cheek as the one you gave me" I screamed running down the hall outside the building were people were leaving.

I walked towards Megan who was blushing brightly next to zayn who had her hand in his.

The rest of the guys were standing and talking with everyone, Jose was standing angrily and awkwardly next to Megan with gaby in his arms, he smile brightening when she saw me walking towards them.

"Arleen fucking stop"

I felt a hand grip my wrist turning me around to a furious Niall, his hair messy since he kept on passing his hands through it.

"What going on?"

I turned around to see Megan walking slowly next to me and staring at me. The guys surrounded us trying to calm down Niall and try to get an explanation to why we were acting like this.

"You love me Arleen and I love you, how hard is it to fucking admit it" he screamed looking into my eye, I felt Jose eyes in my back burning holes.

"Because I don't Niall I don't"

"Don't bring me this I'm married bullshit" he snapped at me pointing at Jose.

"I don't give a shit about him, or if you guys are married, you're mine Arleen, you've always been."

"Niall you're making such a big scene for something that is complete wrong" I cried trying to tug my wrist away from his tight grip.

" complete wrong? Loving you is wrong? Arleen for fucks sake. You belong to me, were supposed to be married" he screamed his pale cheeks a cherry red from the anger

"And that stupid little girl shouldn't even exist"

I stared at Him wide eyes as he pointed at gaby, everyone was quiet registering the words that had left Niall's mouth.

I pulled my hand away pushing my hair away from my face and passing a hand through my forehead, wiping of the sweat.

"That stupid little girl is your fucking daughter"

-

Enjoy <3

I know it's short I'm so sorry.