十五

From their stares that burn her face Satsuki couldn't enjoy a single sip of the water the lady demon had offered for her.So she set the cup down,folding her fists upon her lap,

"I know i may came across as creepy—"

"Very."

"Yushiro." Warned Tamayo but too late for dejected Satsuki who already felt an arrow pierced her image; there goes first impression.

"I-i swear i didn't mean it that way,but i had no other choice. The place you abandoned back then were left with traces of your scent so all i did was just followed it here."

The demon boy raise a brow, "You mean like a dog."

Ouch!

"Yes..like a dog." the brunette let out a single animated tears.

"Yushiro,it is very impolite talking that way to a lady."

But the only Lady i see is only you,Tamayo-sama

Even without eyes, Satsuki can sense his admiration for the demon woman in front of her and ugh,it is very distracting.

"You said you are the last Harukigahara,"

"That's right."

"Can i ask..what happened to your family?"

It almost shut her mouth tight again,her throat is clenching just remembering the tragic event that befell on her beloved family, the sacrifice they made just for her to survive.
  Nonetheless in the end, she tells them everything,the reasons,the secrets and the murderer of them all, Kibutsuji Muzan.

"I see," Tamayo murmurs at the end of her story, "I am very sorry,Satsuki.I really do."

Her heart softens, "It's okay, because i know they are always with me now." She place a hand over her chest, and she meant by possessing each of their gifts as if they are always by her side to help her defeat the enemies.

This made Tamayo return the same length of smile, "Is that so.." and her presence remind her of the young Kamado boy who looks forward to the future,not to the past.Urging herself to move forward even though she lost her family.

"So i believe with all the hassle of getting hurt of your trap earlier, it must be extremely important for you to find me."

Satsuki shrug the bandaged shoulder by Yushiro earlier, "Yes,what do you know of the Harukigahara clan?"

"I haven't heard of that generation in a very long time,the clan who started it all."

What?

"The worshipper God of Sun who needs a conveyor to bring forth their mightiness to defeat the demons ever since then."

It's just as the scrolls said after all!

"So it is true that a person whose Harukigahara blood runs in their blood they aren't able to wield the power of the breath?"

"Yes,they needed another person-another human that has the same sense of justice and motives who can wield their Breath Forms however, i have not met one of them for hundreds of years ago that is why i thought the clan decided to lie down from the sight of Kibutsuji. But now that you are here.."

"But why? why does he needs me?"

"Eh?"

"Kibutsuji Muzan said he will find me but as of then, he said i am useless for now."

"I assume he might want something of your power that you have,so what do you have,Satsuki?"

She does not know the exact answer to her question because she has yet to find out all of her gifts so she starts to rummaging her brain, brooding in deeply and ignore the two for a couple of seconds.