fσяєνєя ιѕ συяѕ - fιиαℓ ¢нαρтєя

This is the last chapter guys.

Stay strong :"D

Mike's P.O.V

I was just chilling in the living room watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when the door bell rang . I rolled off the couch skillfully and grabbed the air gun from the side drawer before answering it . Can never be too prepared .

" Who's there ? " I called out from behind the door with my gun in place

" who "

" Who who? " I asked without even realizing that I'm falling into a trap that I've been in all too many times.

"Hehe . Mikey's an owl " The soft and sometimes squeaky voice that belonged to my brother (but sometimes can be mistaken as my very own as I have quite a soft voice too) said . I sighed and threw the gun aside , unlocking the door afterwards , revealing my brother and a tall guy wearing a T-shirt with a picture of a Storm Trooper on it. They were both giggling as if that was the funniest joke ever. Well, for the first time it was . I don't find it funny anymore but he never gets sick of his little joke so I play along .

" Haha bro , you got me. again . " I laughed .

He nod his head with a satisfied smile on his face and then when behind the tall guy's back and push him into the house . I closed the door and lock it once we're all inside.

" Mikey , this is Tony my friend . "

Woah woah woah, look at Mr. popular here. Vic's making friends ? Wow , just a couple of months ago he was even afraid of speaking to people but now he has a boyfriend and a friend? I can't say that I'm not proud because I really am, he's come so far.

" Anyways! Why don't you two make friends? "

" Why? Where are you going ? " Both Tony and I question at the same time.

" I'm going to get ready ! Got a date with Kellin! " Vic bounced happilly smilimg like a lovestrucked 12 year old girl.

" Then why did you invite me over ? " Tony asked . Okay, I don't think Vic gets the concept of friends. You're not suppose to ditch them .

" Beeeecause it's a friday night and you're both single ! If you get what I mean " He wiggled his eyenbrows and quickly skipped into his room before I could even say anything or protest.

That little asswipe. I know what he's trying to do. He's trying to get me and his weird friend together. Well sorry Vic but your plan's not working . I mean, look at this guy .  Gauges , A dermal piercing , beautiful brown eyes and what about his voice huh ? It's so gentle and calming , okay I find it quite soothi-  no. No no no. I will not think this way about my brother's friend.

"Uhh hi " Tony said awkwardly after being left with me for a bit , " Do you mind me watch the tv? My fav show is on "

Kellin's P.O.V

" That can be our star " Vic pointed up at the brightest star amongst the rest that was in the darkness of the sky that seemed almost black.

" What if someone else somewhere , at the exact same time , points up to the sky and claim our star as theirs too ? "

" But why would they do that? That's not very nice  " 

I could only imagine the pout on his face and when I rolled my back off the blanket that layed over the soft grass to lean on my side so I could take a better look at his face , I was right. I pushed his fringe that was toussled all over his face neatly behind his ear and whispered , mostly to myself ,