fяιєи∂ѕ - тωєитуσиє

Making up for slacking because im probly gon slack again. Busy busy week ahead .

________________________________________

Kellin's P.O.V

Vic was absent from school today , if I knew about it sooner I would have ditched and accompany him but he said he didnt want to get me sick and I should be a 'good' boy and go to school. He's not going to stop me from dropping by his house after school though .

Anyways , I guess I could use my time alone to catch up with the guys. I've haven't seen or spoken to them in ages .

" What's up ass faces ! " I waved out to the guys that was sitting at our usual table. In the center of the cafeteria. Spotlight's on us baby !

" Kellin my man ! " Austin greeted me and held his fist up for me to pound . I pound it and sat on my chair. My chair . I bought it for a thousand over bucks and it has a golden plague with my name on it . I absolutely can't stand cafeteria chairs.

" Girlfriend not here to keep you away from us today huh? " Matty said jokingly

"Shut up Matty " I snarled

" I've always thought that you can score someone waaaay better than that . I mean lucky him but kinda sad for you "  Just so you know Justin , just because you throw a compliment in there doesn't make it okay.

And the fact that they think there's anyone out there that's better than Vic really pissed me off.

" Yeah ? Is that why Kacey left you for Fred Weasley? " I snapped . I stood up , not before sweaping all the trays of food off that table and turned away from the table making my way towards the exit of the cafeteria.

I passed the row of lockers making dents in it with my fist . I'm not overreacting, not even one bit. I can't believe how they low they were . If I were to date someone like Andy Biersack they wouldn't even bother, infact they would be happy for me.

I slide my back against the lockers and rest my head on my knees, letting myself get lost in deep thoughts.

I know I've changed. I became a better person. Sure, I can still be rude at times but I've stopped on the bullying and personal attacks (except just now was a must ) . Hanging out with them at lunch today really help reflected on what an ass I really was. All these time , to me , popularity was always more important. Obviously after spending most my time with Vic , that really didn't matter anymore. I don't want anything else in the world . All I want is to be able to be with him for number 9 on his bucket list.

" Mate "

Oli's thick accent snapped me out of my thoughts and I had to rub my eyes to quickly wipe away the tears without being to obvious. According to everyone in this school , Kellin Quinn is a manly man that doesn't cry.

"What do you want Sykes. "

" I'm not looking for trouble aye? I just want to talk.  "

I scoffed at that. If he thinks that just because he still hangs out with that group , that means we're still friends , then he's more than wrong. I will never forgive him for what he did . Hell, I don't even forgive myself.

" Look. I know why you're upset. I know about it. I saw it in his medical files . "

Oli sat down next to me and put his hand on my shoulder in a supposingly comforting way.

I of course , brushed his hand off and respond in the only way Kellin Quinn knows how to respond.

" Get you filthy paws off me you peasent . And why the fuck were you even looking through his medical files in the first place ?! "

" Uhh 'bout that " He scratched the back of his neck nervously . Good that I still made him mervous . " I was going to see what he was allergic to but I saw something else and I don't know , I'm so sorry Kellin . I really am . I just wish I could take back all the things I ever did to him. "

I could really give his face a good bashing or I could just end this fued between us once and for all .

" I forgive you. But really , it's Vic you need to ask for forgiveness from. "

"I know " He mumbled whike running his hand through his hair .

" why do you hate him so much anyways ? "

I've been wondering this for quite some time now actually.

" I don't hate him . " he sighs , " I hate his brother. We used to date before he got expelled. He broke up with me , I got all butt hurt and shit , never really got over it so I thought that I could hurt him by hurting his brother. But I promise you, I'm never going to hurt him anymore . If anything I'll be like his personal bodyguard "

I hummed in response . Lets hope he keep to his words and I don't end up having to kill him, again.

*

I parked my car in the garage amd saw that my mom's work car was in there so I assume that she's home. Unless the driver sent her off to work today .

I fumbled with my keys and unlocked the garage door that exits immediately to the kitchen . I passed my bag ( I normally shove ) to consuela once I entered the kitchen .

Mom was sitting on the barstool like she would whenever she's looking at documents or papers while having her coffee.

" Hey mom " I took a seat next to her and took a bite from the parfait that our chef made .

" Hey Kellin , your report card's in " She lifted the brown card that she was holding in her hand .

" Cool "

Normally I would be really anxious about the results , considering this was based on my final exams . Meaning , if I did well , performing arts for me. But I'm no where close to excited or anxious .

" Kellin ! I'm so proud of you ! You got a 4.5GPA ! " My mom squeaked , " See ? You're a smart boy Kellin ! I just needed to give you a little push. And since you kept up your end of the deal , I'll keep up mine too . We should start applying don't you think? Where do you want to go? NYU ? Juliard ? "

None of the above . 

" I'm actually thinking , Medical school . "

That made my squeak even louder . She got off the stool and wrapped her arms around me , giving me a bone crushing hug , almost pushing me off the stool but I quickly held to the counter for support .

" Oh Kellin! You're going to do so good ! " She kissed my cheek , " I'm so proud of you my Kelly Kins ! We're going to be the best doc- Is that a tattoo ?! "

I looked down and my white V-neck and saw that it was showing a little. I got it while Vic was getting his nose pierce. You might think how long does it take for someone to get their nose pierce, well in Vic's case , with all the squirming and screaming , it took atlease hald an hour.

I put my hand behind my mom's head and forced her onto my shoulder , and the other hand patting her back giving her a really forced hug. 

"Let's not ruin the moment "

________________________________________

Dont forget to vote / Comment

2-4 chapters left