Ι'ℓℓ ρυт уσυя вσ∂у тσ тнє тєѕт ωιтн мιиє - ѕєνєитєєи

Thanks for the condolences, but It actually made me cry even more. I'm quite emotional...I know this is horrible, but I would anytime trade my bf or any other chances of being in love or friends and money for my dog's life back.

Anyways, I'll still update. Keep my mind off things. thanks ♡

Vic's P.O.V

I bit my bottom lip in anticipation as Kellin tossed his last piece of clothing to the carpeted floor leaving both of us stark naked . My eyes scanned down his perfectly sculpted body landing on the love muscle in between his leg. I gulped at the sight of it , feeling nerves taking over. How will all that fit inside me ?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Kellin captured my lips with his , slowly leaning me against the bed till my back was completely pressed against the silk sheets . My hands tangled itself in his hair as our tongue danced gracefully together .

"You sure you're ready? " Kellin asked after pulling away

I nodded my head and gave him a quick peck on his cheek , " I'm ready " I whispered into his ear to reassure him.

I knew he was afraid that he might get to me emotionally and not the good way either. I have thought about this. If I'm really ready for us to bring it to the next level or would I just let the memories of what Oli did consume me . I know one thing for sure is that Kellin would never hurt me , I look into his eyes and I see so much love in them unlike Oli's that were filled with hatred. And quite frankly all I want is to feel our bodies together in the most intimate way ever.

He nodded and placed his mouth to my neck gently nibbling on it earning a quiet moan from me .

"Found it " He smirked against my skin. Found what? I don't really care because whatever it was , it felt good and I found myself wanting more .

His lips left that spot which I'm sure is now bruised and travelled its way to my chest leaving small wet kisses . My hands cupped both his cheeks and leveled his head so he was looking at me . My lips craved his soft ones so I leaned in and tug on his bottom lip.

He moaned and started kissing me a little bit more roughly  . One of his hands travelling to my inner thigh gently brushing it with his thumb , making me shiver from his touch.

I can't deny it any longer. I was very turned on. I grabbed ahold of his hips , thrusting my hips up so we had some sort of friction against each other and very slowly , rubbed our hard ons against each other.

"Fu- Damn it Vic! " Kellin groaned frustratedly . He pinned my hips down and took control with grinding against me a teeny bit faster than I did. I could feel how hard he was and I can't help but feel quite happy that I was the source of it.

"mmm .. " I moan , biting down hard on my lower lip till it drew out blood.

"hold on " Kellin paused and stretched out to the side table to get ahold of the condom and lube that the hotel staff brought up for us. Kellin said he didn't have any intention on making love to me because he didn't want to take advantage of me so he wasn't at all prepared. But after I asked , he immediately phone the concierge and requested that they head to the drug store to purchase the items.

Kellin snapped the cap of the lube open and squirt it onto his hand , coating three fingers with it. He put both hands on my thigh , seperating my legs apart so he could situate himself in between.

His thumb rubbed circles around my enterence and I bite my cheeks trying to contain my moan.

"Ready? "

I nodded my head abit too eagerly.

One finger slipped in , it wasn't that bad. I could take it. Another one slipped in and soon there was three. That's when I felt the stretch and it started stinging . Kellin moved his fingers in and out and soon the stinging went away. He pulled his fingers out and took the golden packet from next to him on the mattress and ripped it open using his teeth.

" C-can I ? " I asked , wanting to feel how it's like to roll a condom on. That or maybe I just wanted to find a reason to touch him there.

He smirked and handed me the condom. I sat up properly and pressed the condom to his tip and then slowly roll it down till he was all the way in.

"Very good " He nodded grabbing the blue bottle , " want to put that on for me too? " He asked with seduction in his tone.

"Y-yes please " I held my hand out for him to squeeze the lube into .

I gulped as I was about to reach for his very gorgeous erection , I was so afraid that I would mess this up. I know I'm going to sound like a total and complete loser but I have never actually touched a ... uhm how do I say this , wiener,  before. Not even mine... not in the sexual way that is.

I wrapped my hands around it and started stroking it . I looked up at Kellin and his head tilted back , eyes fluttered shut with his lips slightly parted. I took it as I'm doing a good job so I continued pumping him.

"O-okay " Kellin stuttered and take my hands off him, tackling me to the bed .

He lined himself with my entrance and look at me for approval . I took a deep breath and nodded . His hips bucked forward and his length was slowly filling me up. I gasped as he pushed further and further into me. He was really big. It was painful.

He smacked his lips above mine and started rolling his hips. That seemed to numb out the pain that was quickly replaced with pleasure.

" Is that okay ? " I could sense the precaution in his voice. He was afraid that he would hurt me.

I opened my mouth to tell him it's really good but I'm sure the moans that were escaping already said that.

What made it much better than it already was was the fact that it was sensual and loving unlike the rough and hard one that were once forced against me. No, this was different.

Halfway through Kellin decided to take my legs and hook it over his shoulder , gaining better excess into me, hitting that one spot that drove me wild.

" Kellin t-that feels so ... uhhh " I moaned , gripping the sheets.

" ugh , I know baby " He panthed as he kept a constant pace rolling into me hitting that exact same spot making me push my hips up as I felt myself building up.

" Shit I'm c-close " He groaned

" M-me too "

He wrapped his hand around my member and started stroking me . I was getting really fidgety. I've never been touched like that before and it feels new in such good ways.

He quickened his pace , this time thrusting into me . But he somehow still managed to remain as sweet and loving as before. Soon after that , He let out a really sexy moan followed by him releasing himself. But he never stopped , his hips were still moving against mine but slower than before and his wrist flicked faster. Oh , the pleasure was pooling in the pit of my stomach . Everything was so intense.

He brushed his thumb over my tip  and that did it for me. I climaxed , spilling into his hand.

After that he pulled out from me and landed beside me. Both of us panthing like we just ran a marathon.

"Vic? " Kellin called out from beside me

"Yes Kells? "

He snaked his hand around my waist and pulled me close till we were chest to chest , face to face and gave me one really pationate kiss .

" I love you so much "

I smiled and burried my head into his chest,

" I love you too "

__________________________________________

I wont stop mooping.