Мєχι¢αи ιиѕριяαтισи - fινє

Kellin's P.O.V

I was unpatiently clicking my pen , waiting for the bell to ring so that I could get to third peiod, which was my favourite-music class.

The bell rang and everyone sat still in their seat, they knew that I hated it when people blocked my way, espeacially when the next period was music. I quickly grabbed my things and ran out . It's not that I was late or anything . It's just that I enjoy going to music class early so that I could talk to our music teacher-Mr.Lucker , he was the coolest guy ever, he's 22 years old, kinda young for a teacher, I saw him more as a pal though .

" Mitchhh" I sang out when I entered the music room

" Aren't you in a good mood? "

"I'm always in a good mood when it comes to you" I paused for a while, realizing how weird that sounded , considering I used to have a crush on him , and I'm the type of person that can't hold their feelings/thoughts in. Hence, me being the mean person I am today. Ofcause , the whole school knows I'm bisexual and they dare not tease me about it or hell will be unleashed. Because unlike Vic, I'm not a weakling.  " ehm, forget about what I said "

He gave out an awkward laugh and then changed the subject, " So how's your song coming along? "

" It blows . I have zero inspiration "

He gave me an encouraging smile and told me " you'll find it " at the exact same time Vic walked in the class , followed by all the other students pushing pass him .

I don't know, I felt like there was some hidden message for me in there. Maybe, I don't know.

" Talk to you some other time teach "

I said and walked to the back row of the class , taking a seat next to lonely Vic . I could tell that everyone was surprised by my decision, as you see , I'm a charitable person , since none of my friends had the same classes as me , I would usually randomly pick a lucky person to seat beside to . Like always , everyone's eyes  would  be focused on me , curious to find out who's the lucky loser . Apparently this time it's Vic. I was expecting him to go all fan girl on me , I mean who wouldn't? For the millionth time , I am Kellin Quinn . But he didn't , he barely even looked up from the guitar he was holding. Does he even notice me here ?

" Ahem " I cleared my throat , gaining his attention . He shot me a confused look and opened his mouth but closed it and then went back to starring at his guitar. Now I get why people called him weird. 199.99% of people would rather stare at me. That, I am sure of .

" Do you not find me good looking enough to even look at me for 5 seconds? " I asked , snatching his guitar away

"Y-you told me n-not to talk to y-you in school" He was playing nervously with his fingers , eyes still avoiding mine. I find it sort of cute how nervous I made him. I'm even starting to find that stutter of his adorable. Holy shit Kellin, holy shit.

" So? I'm talking to you now aren't I? "

He looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows , " I'm going to the bathroom " He quickly scurried out of the classroom

So Fucking weird . I take back what I said about him being cute.

After about the first half of the period, Vic was still gone. I was starting to get a bit worried. Which was something I didn't quite enjoy at all. But like I said , I'm not one to keep my feelings in. So I got up and out of the classroom and looked for the bathroom .

The first place I thought of was the bathroom, since that's where he said he was heading to. Plus , I don't think that he'll be out skipping class. He is afterall, him .

I pushed the bathroom door open and sure enough , he was there.

He was laying on the floor with his head against one of the stalls , coughing violently into a piece of napkin .

"Vic..." I said , slowly approaching him

" Hi " He coughed out

I shook my head at him , " Now's not the time for greeting. What the hell happened to you ? " I pushed the strand of hair away from his face , revealing bruises. They weren't there just now when I say him . So, he must have gotten a beating.

"I- uh, " He paused , trying to think of a cover up , " I fell down "

" Do I look like an idiot to you? "

He shook his head

" The truth . Now. Don't make me angry Vic " I  crossed my arm, sort of feeling like a mom demanding the truth from her child.

"Oli " He sighed

Oli? He's one of my closest friends , he was always the most.... reasonable one in the group , the one that believe violence is mever the answer, so I found it quite shocking that Oli did this to him

"He hit you? " I asked sounding shocked . Eventhough I already knew the answer. How else could he have gotten the bruise on his face?

" H-he " Vic started tearing and sobs started to come out . I sighed . I guess if I'm this concern about him, I must somewhere, deep down in my heart , actually care about this little fella here.   I sat next to him and pulled his shaking body to my side , letting him cry into my shirt.

" shh , It's okay " I cooed , rubbing small circles at his back .

"H-he raped me a-and when I fought b-back he hit me " He muffled against my shirt

I don't know what snapped inside of me but all I could see was red. I felt anger boiling inside me , my hands automatically clenched into fist .

" He raped you ? " I shouted out, " That son of a bitch " I punched my fist against the stalls making him shift away from me .

I know I'm not exactly the nicest person , but atlease I don't go around raping peoples. The worst I would do is push people out of my way , slam them against lockers or use my words.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Vic gasping for air. His chest was rising up and down rapidly .

"I'm going to take you to the nurse's office " I carried him in my arms , surprised at how light he was .

" I -I C-can't b-breathe " His hands clenched around the small fabric of my shirt in pain , his breathing hitching .

" You'll be okay " I said calmly, but on the inside I was freaking out. I busted into the nurse's office and lay Vic down on the bed

"Kellin! Can't you see I'm with a student? "

I eyed the nerdy red head boy and asked him to scram , he obeyed me and did as told

"Kellin! "

" Can you just shut the fuck up? He can't breathe! Fucking do something! " I pointed at Vic

She was unimpressed with my choice of words but then she noticed how Vic was writhing around, struggling to breathe and quickly gave him a jab . Almost immediately his breathing started regulating again and he fell into immediate sleep. At first , I thought that he died , but turns out it was something in the jab that made him sleep.

I stayed with him to make sure that something like that doesn't happen again . I was siting on the visitor's chair , watching Vic sleep. He looked so calm , total opposite of just now. I noticed that his hands were still clenching on to the napkin he had just now . I reached over to grab it and just as I was about to throw it out , I noticed something red at the corner of it. I opened it up and realized it was blood. Vic was coughing out blood.