R.I.P baby </3

The most unfortunate of events happened today. My dog got bitten to deathe by a HUGE dog. First of all,

Dear fucking idiotic owner,

Your dog is huge , mine's just a baby. You leave your gate open so your dog can roam freely because you're not a responsible enough owner to take your dog for walks. Secondly, You watch as your dog  attacked my dog and didn't even bother stoping it . Thirdly , when my boyfriend and I tried confronting you , you hide in your house being a puss.

I'm sorry, but if your dog dies or ur house gets burn down . You deserve it.

I just cant.

I felt like a lost a family member of mine .

Everything's just so god damn unfair.

Worst part was , he was holding his last breath till he saw me and my boo ran out to him (He ran out of the house and we were looking for him) . After that he completely let go. Its horrid. Because I know that he was waiting to see us one last time.  I've always had dreams of my dog dying, and I wake up and think thank god its all a nightmare. Well this sucks because this is actually reality.

Before burying him , I keot trying to convince myself that he's still alive and only unconcious.

I honestly dont know how am I going to start my day without my lil ball of fur breathing at my face to wake me up or rubbing his head against my leg when he want cuddles or just scratching at the door when he wanna sleep with us or even humping my arm when he gets horny.

I'll miss ya baby. Already do. I hope heaven gives you lots of food . So you can stop stealing mine! And hopefullt these are the kind that you like and not the healthy ones that I try forcing you with.

My dog goes by the name of Dewey sometimes Oreo , bb , cute face , potato . He will be the new addition to this story. Atlease something to remember him for.

Sorry for the rant. I just really needed this.