Вαℓℓѕ ¢σмιиg уσυя ωαу - тєи

Kellin's P.O.V

"Team captains are Kellin and David . Pick your team mates. " Our P.E teacher instructed

P.E was definately my second favourite class. I'm pretty damn athletic, I would say that I'm pretty similiar to Hercules .  Any type of sports it is , I'll ace it. I know it's just P.E but I'm a very competitive person, as long as it's a competition , I must win.

Though I wasn't quite fond of my opponent. David [schmitt]. He's second best in school , first being me ofcause. I would never really admit this to anyone but he intimidates me .

We were both calling out names , choosing our team mates. I would say that my team is pretty solid , a couple of nerds but it's alright we'll probably use them as shields anyways. Now all that's left is to choose the last on my team . There was only two person left, so whoever I choose , David would have no choice but to stick with the other one. 

I rubbed at my chin as I looked between Oli and Vic.  There was no doubt that Oli is very good at dodge ball, he has always been one of the fews that are always on my team. Vic on the other hand , he was more of the kid that would run not more than a hundread metres and suffer from an asthma attack.

I cleared my throat and annouced my last team mate.

" Vic "

I could tell by the expression on everyone's face that they were all shocked by my choice , almost like when I sat next to Vic in music class. Vic's expression however, was the cutest. His eyes were opened up so wide and his index finger was pointing at his ownself with a smile slowly creeping itself onto his face.

"Ofcause you " I smiled and then walked over to him and held his hand , " You didn't think I was going to choose Oli over you,  did you? " I spoke as if Oli wasn't even next to us .

" Mate , you 'ave gots to be kidding . What is this ? Some sick joke ? " Oli said trying to gain my attention

" No mate , not joking " I said back to him in that accent that he always speaks in

I walked over to my team , pulling Vic behind me .

"Welcome to the winner's team " I announced when we reached our small circle of people

" That's Austin " I pointed at the tallest dude , " Justin , Matty , Tony , Chris and three nerds " I called out their names as I introduced them to Vic.

" Let's show David whose boss "

*

"Kellin , Ball! " Austin warned , pointing at the ball that was flying towards me. I couldn't catch the ball because there was already one in my hand .

"I need a nerd now! " I yelled.

A tall ginger headed nerd came immediately blocking the ball from hitting me . The coach blew the whistle ,

" Fred you're out! "

What did I tell you? They're useful for games like this.

I took the ball that was already in my hand and aimed it at David who was too preoccupied with the victory of elliminating Austin from the game.

" David you're out ! Kellin's team win ! "

The rest of the team cheered me on as the coach announced our team's victory. I took my bow and waved at my subjects.

"Thank you thank you. It never is easy being this talent- " I was interrupted by a loud yelp and my head snapped to the source of the sound.  I felt ny heart drop when I saw Vic laying on the floor , arms wrapped around his tummy . I turned my head to the other side of the court to find Oli with a smirk on his face.  I knew that it was him who threw the ball at him . Apparently , he didn't get it what I meant when I said leave the mexican alone .

I ran over to vic , squating down so I was leveled with him .

"Can you stand ? " I asked , putting my arm around his waist to help him stand but he immediately fell back down .

" N-no " He whimpered

I gave him a small smile , " It's okay " I scooped him up in my arms and carried him over to the bleachers .

"That was a dick move " I said to Oli as we passed him

He scoffed at me and gave me the most sarcastic laugh ever , " That was a dick move eh? How bout you mate ? Choosing Fuentes over me ? You fucking embarrassed me! You made me last to get pick . I'm Oliver fucking Sykes . "

" And I'm Kellin Quinn , this is Victor Fuentes " I nod my head down at the boy in my arms , " those two are Fred and George weasley . We done yet? "

He muttered something that I didn't quite get and stormed out of the gym. I'll deal with that later. Right now, I have much more important matters to attend to .

I sat down with Vic rested on my lap and against my chest . I lifted his shirt up revealing a big red patch . Oliver was always a hard thrower. The last time we played dodgeball he threw a ball so hard that he knocked the lights out of some kid.

I pulled his shirt back down and started rubbing gently at where he got hit.  I remember how I went horseback riding this one time when I was just a fetus Kellin and how that son of a bitch horse kicked me in the stomach because I yank on it's tail , it hurt like a bitch but my mom managed to soothe the pain by rubbing at my tummy.  I smiled at the memory. I was already such a brat at such young age.

I looked at Vic and he's now asleep .

" That's right , sleep it off " I said , sounding a little creepier than I had intended to .

" Get the nurse to bring me an ice pack " I ordered the third nerd , Ron weasley . He nodded and immediately ran out of the gym .

The rest of the guys were already gone , leaving the gym empty except for me , Vic and Tony.

"Hey Kellin ? " Tony spoke . Miracle much?

"What's up Tone ? "

"You like him don't you? " He asked . I'm sure he already knows the answer to that, but is just waiiting for the answer to come out from my mouth itself.

"Yes , I like him very much " I grinned .

Tony's the only one in the group whom I feel closest to, in terms of personal things like heart to heart conversations . Sure, he's a quiet kid but I've known this guy since pre-school and he's the only one in this group who knows how I'm really like. Also, he's the only one in this group that's nice and by that I mean he's never laid a finger or be mean to any other kid before. 

He smiled and gave me a pat on the back , " treat him good , please " he said before dissapearing off into the locker room.

I sure will. I made that promise to myself .

The doors of the gym swung open and the nurse came over with an ice pack in her hand

"The Ice pack that you requested for "

"Took you forever " I snatched the icepack from her and put it on top of Vic's tummy

"I'm not your maid the Kellin "

"Ofcause you're not , my maids get two times more of what they pay you here "

She rolled her eyes at me and stormed out.

Hey , just because I'm nice to Vic doesn't mean I'm going to be the queen of England to every other peasants.