Ѕσмєтнιиg иєω єνєяу∂αу - єℓєνєи

Kellin's P.O.V

The nurse gave us a slip for missing third period . Actually , we could have skipped the whole day and head back to my place but Vic insisted on staying in school. 'We learn something new everyday' he said. I can't say that I disagree with him because I certainly learnt something new today. Vic is a bigger nerd than I had expected. My nerd . All mine .

I decided to walk Vic to class , just incase some prick decides to give him trouble. Though I'm sure no one dares to lay a finger on him ever again. I'm practically showing the whole school that he's mine. Not by words but by actions. Take now for instance, we were both holding hands walking down the crowd filled hallway . And if anyone still dare bully him , all kells will be unleashed.

We were early so the class was quite empty . I followed Vic in just to keep him company till the teacher came in.

" Scram ! " I yelled to the female version of Vic that was sitting next to him and took a sit in her chair

Vic looked at the girl apologeticaly and mouthed a sorry , in which to she just ignored and flipped him off. He didn't even seem fazed by it . If I were him , I would take a pole shove it so far up her ass that it comes out through her mouth. I hated how much of a sweetheart he is , atlease not to the people that treats you as if you were garbage. Knowing him, he'll never be able to stand up for himself but luckily for him , he has me .

"Hey fuck face " I slammed my fist on the desk and stood up. I took Vic's textbook and threw it in her direction

She turned around and looked at me in surprise , " Are you talking to me ? "

" Who else would I be tal-"

I was interrupted by Vic that grabbed ahold of my arm . He pulled me back and brought me over to a corner . He looked up at me with sad eyes . I knew exactly what he was thinking about . If there was one thing he couldn't stand most, that would be violence.

I let out a sigh and decided to change the subject to distract myself from hitting that bitch in the back of the head with the chair .

"And you're sure you don't want to skip? We could replay what happened " I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively at him

" School is important Kelly Bear! "

I quirked my eyebrow , finding amusement in the nick name he gave me. I think he himself didn't realize that he called me that too until I pointed it out .

"Kelly bear huh? Wow, you must be in love with me or something " I teased

"Wha- No, No! I-I don't kells-kellin " He quickly said defensively

"Oh , so that kiss meant nothing to you? " I faked being hurt

" What?! No! don't say that kells! I loved it! Please please please don't be sad . It meant so much to me , I promise! " He reached out to hold my hand , sounding almost as if he were about to cry

I couldn't keep in my laughter at his reaction. I felt evil for almost making him cry but at the same time I loved how nervous and shy about things he was, its just so different than what I'm normally used to. Yet I found myself enjoying it a lot . Makes me just wanna hug him and keep him safe in my arms.

Vic's face scrunched up in confusion when I started laughing .

"Y-you're not ...mad ? " he asked timidly

I ruffled his hair , " ofcause not , silly! I was just messing with you. My little Viccy Poo ."

He pouted and gave me a sulking face but I could tell that he was trying really hard not to smile , " You're mean "

"That's my speacialty " I answered proudly .

"Take your seat Vic and Kellin please get out of my class " The teacher with a mole full of fuzz on her chin ordered as she set her things down on the desk

I wrapped my arms around Vics shoulders and pulled him to my chest so he couldn't get back to his seat. I don't know , I had a sudden urge of hugging him .

"K-Kells what are you doing ? "

"Shhhh " I shushed him. My chin was rested above his head and I felt my heart warmed when he circled his arms around my waist.

By now , the room was filled with whispers among different groups . I could tell that people were questioning what's going on between Vic and I as if it weren't obvious enough. Some of them were listing out possibilities to why am I not giving him hell and instead treating him like he's my boyfriend. All answers were ridiculous as hell .

Maybe Vic's blackmailing Kellin to hang out with him

It's totally black magic!

Maybe this is one of Kellin's ultimate prank.

"Kellin! Get out of my class ! " The teacher yelled impatiently . I rolled my eyes at her feeling very annoyed that she's interrupting me .

" Bye Vic " I gave him a quick peck in the lips before pulling away .

I walked to the door , turning back one last time to wave goodbye to Vic. He was still standing exactly at where I left him , with his hands against his lips and a blush on his face . The sight was too damn adorable. God Kellin , you flaming hoe.

Vic's P.O.V

"Vic , can you please seat down? " Our English teacher asked sounding very very annoyed

"Uhh-ahh yess Miss. Sorry " I snapped out of my daze and quickly made my way to my seat .

Beside me was Tay that was trailing her hands across her desk squealing like a fangirl.

"Oh my god! Kellin sat on my chair! "

Calm down there Tay. But who was I to ask her to calm down? For I myself am too squealing like a little girl on the inside. Then again , how can I not? He just kissed me . Infront of everyone! It was such a sweet gesture ! Like what couples usually do when they say their goodbyes. And boy , the way his arms wrapped around me ! It was the safest I've ever felt. He was so warm and smelt so nice !

" Calm yourself there Fuentes " I turned to Tay , feeling a little confused

She rolled her eyes at me , "You told me to calm myself down but I think you should take your own advice. You've just spent the last 10 minutes mumbling to yourself about Kellin  "

Oh , did I say that out loud ?

That's embarrassing .

I slapped my own cheeks so I could concentrate on whatever the teacher was saying , but I find myself drifting back to the thought of Kellin. Eventually I gave up and groaned into my textbook frustratedly.

"She's giving us our next assignment " Tay chimed in , explaining to me what we had to do , when's the deadline and all that important stuff .

I smiled at her thanking her for helping me and quickly wrote down everything she told me in my notebook.

"So .." Tay started , " She said that we could pair up to get the job done quicker. Maybe we could pair up? I can stop by your house later or you can come by house if you want . "

Wait , Tay Jardine wants to pair up with me ? This coming from the girl that said she didn't want to catch a disease from me the last time we had an assignment and also the girl that flipped me off not long ago. Something's extremely fishy. But she did help me out when I zoned out earlier on. Maybe she was just putting on an act to impress Jenna the other day? And maybe she was just trying to be mean to me to impress Kellin just now? She seems like a nice person.

" Okay , I'll stop by your house "