Тωσ ∂ιffєяєит ωσяℓ∂ѕ - тωσ

Kellin's P.O.V

Waking up for school was what most people  dreaded to do . I , on the other hand , look forward to the waking moment of going to school.

Afterall, practically ruled the school. I thought of school as more of a kingdom, which I'm their king.

"Sir , Kellin "

The chaffeur opened the door to the rollsroyce that I was in. I stepped out of the car, putting on my raybans, smirking at the big plague before me. Mission Bay High, might as well named it Kellin high. Another day of school, another day of being worshipped by peasents.

I stride to the main entrance of the school, not needing to open my own doors. Like I say, I practically ruled this school. I need not to say a single word and people would immediately do things for me. If I wanted a burrito all I had to do was stare at it and some low life would bring it to me, without having to spare any expenses ,I might add. 

As I made my way down the hallway, people greeted me just like they would every other morning .

"Quinn! Got to see you my man"

"Cool shades dude!"

"Oh my god. You look hotter and hotter each day"

"Why can't I be with you?"

"The king has entered his palace!"

"How you doing , Quinn ?"

Some girls even brought me containers with home baked cookies. It was baked with love , they said.

It's good being The Kellin Quinn .

Vic's P.O.V

After walking for about 45minutes from my house , I finally after what seems to be forever reached the school. Walking to school was a normal routine for me, eventhough it's such a far distance and me having short legs , could only go so fast. I wasn't privelleged like most of these kids that had transportation to school. Whether it was them having their own car or having their parents drive them to school. All my family had was one car. With both of my parents working , it was quite impossible for them to fetch me to school. I didn't mind, I wouldn't want to trouble them anyways. 

I stood infront of the brown building , internally groaning . Another day of school, another day of torture. I embraced myself and took a deep breath , just like I would every other morning , and pushed through the heavy doors of Mission Bay High.

I took a few limping steps into the empty hallways, I was already late for school. If it weren't for Austin and his gang beating me up on the way here, I would have made it on time.

Locker 367 . I punched in my combination and grabbed my first period books , History. What a great way to start a great day. As I was about to close my locker shut , someone slammed it shut for me . Nearly causing my fingers to be caught in between .

" Almost thought you'd be skipping school today "

My eyes shut closed , still facing my locker, trying to hold back a few tears. This happened too often . Whenever I'm alone, as in alone without any witnesses-not that any one would bother , there would always seem to be someone just waiting to hurt me .

I couldn't take this. My ribs already hurt so badly from earlier .

"P-please " I croaked . A few sobs making its way out from my mouth .

"Begging only makes me more excited"

His lanky , tattoo-ed arms made it's way to my face, squeezing at both my cheeks,  forcing me to look in his direction.

"Open your eyes " He commanded

Ofcause , if one of Kellin Quinn's minion orders you around , you'd have to obey them . Anyone on Kellin's good list is basically untouchable.

" O-Oli , p-please , please don't " I cried , feeling even more vulnareble than I already am . " L-late H-His-History " I couldn't even form sentences .

"Then I'll make it quick"

He dragged me into the bathroom and locked the the door . He pushed me hard to the cold tiled walls , causing me to groan in pain. As if the damage Austin's done wasn't enough . His hands reached down to the button of my jeans and I tried fighting back , just like I always would . Obviously me trying to shove him away was like wind blowing at him , he barely even moved a milliemeter . I don't even know why I bother putting up a fight . Him standing at 6"2 tall and me barely even 5"5 , I'm just an ant to him .

He grinned , pinning both of my wrist above my head to the wall with one hand , and the other one unbuttoning my jeans .

Next thing I knew , I was naked on the bathroom floor , crying helplessly, with Oli slamming into me . 

✲  ✲  ✲

Goal :

Votes ➯ 6

Comments ➯ 8