Кιиg fσя α ∂αу - єιgнт

I'm sorry for the slow updates :(

By the way!!! I'm in U.S.A ! Ermahgerd! It's my first time here!!! This so exciting. Everything here amazes me. :D Donuts here are awesome !

Vic's P.O.V

Eversince that day on the yard, I've been trying my best to avoid Kellin which was wasn't really that hard considering he was always surrounded by a group of people, for the first time , my short height gave me an advantage, letting me swarm through the crowd. Don't get me wrong , its nice having someone care about me times like this , or atlease I think he does, but I think it's a little too late for that .

I poked my head out of the Janitor's closet. Not the best hiding spot, I'm well aware of that , but this is the only place where no one goes to. This is where I survived the entire 11th grade during lunch time. Ofcause , now I don't really eat anymore. Some may call it an eating disorder , I call it lack of appetite. I looked both side making sure Kellin's no where to be seen and quickly hurried to my locker once the hallway was clear, everyone was either in the canteen are heading towards there.

I punched in my combination and a white piece of paper came flying out. I bend down to picked it up , preparing myself for the worst. What would it be this time? 'Gay' , 'Emo' or 'Faggot' ?

I turned the blank piece of paper around and it wasn't what I expected it to be .

Meet me at the rooftop garden during lunch .

-K

I gave out an exasperated sigh, putting my books in and closed the door shut. There goes my attempt in avoiding him. I know I could just not show up. But that would mean that he would be stood up, even worst , by me! I know how important reputation is to him, and eventhough no one would know about out little meet up , still I can't help but feel like that would damage his ego and it'll be all my fault. I guess I'm just your typical push over that's all too willing to compromise .

Like the obedient dog I was born to be , I dragged my feet to secret stairway that not many many knew about , it was just behind the library and rarely anyone goes to the library except the book club. Surprise surprise , guess who's the president of the book club and also the only member in it ? Me.

~

Dragging my sorry excuse for a leg up the last step , my twig like legs wiggled and gave out , making me drop to my knees on the hard , rock covered floor .

I found myself growing weaker and weaker each time I come up here. The first time discovering this place , boy I ran up the stairs as if I was being chased by a double headed dragon. And now , I walked up as if I was trying to immitate a turtle .

Kellin's P.O.V

The loud panthing that I know so well told me that Vic was here. I could recognize a--how do I put this in a nice way?- a .... weakling, when I'm around one. They're always the ones that runs out of breathe during P.E when the coach makes us run laps , maybe even after half a round on the field. And as much as I'm starting to in some random and totally unexplainable way develop feelings for him , he is by no doubts , a weakling.

I got out from the make shift cabana , and waved my hands at him to signal him over . I would walk the distance , but really I wouldn't .

I went back to the dinning table that I hired the [home ec class ]to set up and wait, very impatiently too I might add. I'm not used to waiting for people, people wait for me. Yet , this is the second time I found myself waiting for Vic.

I heard the pittle pattle of his Vans , signaling for me to stand up .

"Well you took your time didn't you? " I asked , holding one of my hand out for him to grab . He looked at my hand hesitantly but decided to hold on to it .