тнє ¢ιту σf ℓσνє - ѕιχтєєи

Omg god guise ! I was just thinking of writting a sequel for VATBB ! It would have been so awesome like Vic getting pregnant and Kellin being the soccer dad and stuff! But I was like no sarah , no. I cant juggle another sequel.

Oh did I mention that There will be a sequel for this one? Well there u go! Reincarnation. jay kay.

I have a friend named jay . I usually call him Jay Jay. So i said Jay Kay to him and he thought that that was his new nick name and he was so happy because he said it sounded cute. And I was laughing my ass off feeling so embarrassed fir him so I let him be. But now each time I say Jay Kay , he goes 'Yeah?' Awks.

And for those of you who are like , 'Hey, how did Vic get on the plane and ladadidaaaa' To that I say , Calm yo grandma's tit , it be sagging and swinging. Like puh-lease . I dont leave a brotha hanging , ya feel? ^-^

Kellin's P.O.V

We were currently walking hand in hand down the Pont des Arts footbridge , looking for a good spot to place our love lock. Our padlock was shaped like a heart, painted in a mixture of caramel and Ivory-The color of our skins- with little diamonds encrusted on it. Something to seperade ours from your typical boring chesp hardware shop locks. Also, it's easily noticeable so if there ever comes a time when I miss Vic , I could always come back here , look for our lock and be reminded of our love. Not that I'll ever forget it .

I know It's pretty sick of me to have already think so far ahead to what would life be like without him , but I just can't bare the thought of us being seperated without a little marking of our's to leave behind. Like some people carve their names into the tree and some people , like us , write their names on locks .

"There! " Vic exclaimed happily , running towards where he was pointing , pulling me behind him.

"Perfect! " He concluded after taking a closer look at the empty spot.

I took the padlock out from my pocket , along with a black marker.

"Don't look " I covered his eyes with my free hand. He giggled and said an okay , closing his eyes shut with an adorable grin plastered to his face. He , bouncing excitedly. He really do love surprises don't he? 

I retrieved my hand and uncapped the marker, writting onto the padlock. Being really careful that I don't end up spelling something wrong or writting the wrong words.

"And done ! " I secure the padlock onto the free space on the railings .

"I wanna see !!!! "

I nodded my head towards the lock feeling nervous as I don't know if he'll like what I wrote . It's sorta stupid and cheesy and lame . I don't know.

" Forever is ours . Vic & Kellin ♡  " He read out .

I rubbed the back of my neck nervously not sure what he thinks about it. I mean we could have planned what to write, but like I said, I wanted to surprise him . Maybe it's too simple, I don't know.

" It's perfect Kells " He stood on his tippy toes and peck me on my cheek , " I love it ! " He smiled brightly.

" I'm glad " I pulled him into my chest and our lips met , making us blend in with the rest of the couples that formed the crowd.

*

Laughter was filling me up internally when Vic was hugging on to my torso for dear life , almost as if his life depends on it.

"Oh my god,  Oh my god . Nooooo ! " he shrieked each time the lift made a creaking noise or when he would look out the glass windows of the elavator . He burried his face deeper into my chest and tighten his arms around my waist.  It was amusing yet I felt bad for him at the same time.