вσαтѕ αи∂ нσєѕ - ѕєνєи

Vic's P.O.V

My room was a mess , I was throwing all my clothes around the floor, trying to search for something to wear. I checked the time , It's now 6:45p.m . Kellin is going to be here in 15 minutes and I'm still not ready .

" Mikeee " I called out

I heard some groaning and then the sound of feet shuffling . A few seconds later Mike appeared, leaning on my door frame .

"Yes little bro? "

"Older bro" I corrected him though I know that he did this on purpose , " I don't know what to wear! "

"To where? " He asked , looking shock .

" I have a date tonight!" I smiled, feeling pretty shock myself at the words coming out from my moutj. I , Victor Vincent Fuentes , actually have plans on a friday night. " Well, technically it isn't a date , but I'm going out with this guy and I don't know. He's the first person thats ever talked to me " I said excitedly. Eventhough , he's the same person that started this whole riot against me.

Mike frowned , " Vic-"

" I know I know , I'm going to end up hurting myself and the people around me "

He pulled me into a hug when he noticed that I suddenly went from happy to sad . "I'm sorry bro, I'm just trying to look out for you. You know you -"

"Can we please not talk about that? " I cut him off not wanting to remember my situation .

He gave me a sad smile and squeezed my shoulders, "Okay okay, Let's find you something nice to wear "

Kellin's P.O.V

I checked the time on my phone , it was 6:50p.m . There was still 10 minutes left till I'm suppose to pick Vic up , thing is , I've already been waiting in my car outside his house for the past 20 minutes. I shifted uncomfortably in my car , as my butt was starting to numb out . I got out of my car , making my way to the front door of the tiny house that looked like it was build for hobbits and rang the door bell .

The door opened , revealing a teenage boy that was somewhere over 6 ft tall , covered in tattoos and had his medusa pierced . I've never seen him around school before , so I'm guessing that he must be a college kid. 

" Vic's date- I mean friend right? " He asked , gesturing for me to come in .

" Yeah " I nodded , letting my eyes trail around the inside of their house as I entered. It was no doubt small, but in a way it had a cozy feel to it . Whether it was the small fireplace opposite the couch or the family pictures all hung up in frames , I found myself quite enjoying the surrounding. It was completely different from what I expected . It was neat and proper , I thought that it would be covered in junk and lack of proper furniture, considering how poor they were. I guess I judged too quickly.

"Oh right , I'm Mike" The lanky boy said after noticing that we were just standing awkwardly towards each other .

" Vic's older brother I pressume? I'm Kellin " I held out my hand to shake his

"Younger brother actually" He laughed . Wow, younger , really? Wonder what went wrong with Vic making him so small and short. I was about to apologize- why was I being so polite ? but Mike held as hand up saying that it's no big deal.

"How come I don't see you 'round Mission Bay High? " I asked , not recalling see-ing him before. Because if he went to the same school , I would probably recruit him into my group. He had the whole badass thing going on, and I liked that.