My Master, My Mate 27

I sighed as I watched him walk out the door. He told me to rest since my body was aching and there would be a special occasion later. And of course he finished it with a genuine kiss that made my insides melt.

I sat up and decided to take a cold shower, not following his orders.

I stepped inside the bathroom and stripped off my clothes. I stepped in the shower and turned it on. I adjusted it to cold. The cold water hit me and it relaxed my muscles.

After showering, I stepped out of the bathroom and wore a yellow sundress the girls bought for me. I need to meet up with them later.

I walked towards the door, passing the mirror. Then stopped, as I noticed the mark he gave me last night.

It was beautiful. Only Alphas could make a mark like this. I gently touched it and smiled. He's mine...

I went downstairs to the garden and sat down the bench.

"Hi, Luna. " Ellie, a cute 10 year old greeted. "Hi Ellie." I greeted back and she giggled. "And call me Sapphire." I added and she nodded.

"Do you know where Colton is?" I asked and she shook her head, pouting. "Maybe he's in the park!" She said and I couldn't help but imagine a light bulb on top of her head. "And I'll join him!" She added and ran away.

"Bye, Luna!" She exclaimed and I smiled at her.

I watched the blue sky as a few birds flew. I then slowly shifted my gaze to the flowers. It looked beautiful.

Mom was the one who set up the flowers and she never fails to make it look this good.

"Sapphire!" Someone yelled from afar. I quickly noticed that it was Shay. She ran towards me and plopped down the bench.

"You look better, and you smell like Kaleb and you also have a mark-" she said and paused. I smiled as her face lit up and she squealed.

"You guys mated!" She squealed loudly. I chuckled as I heard the grass scrunch and someone groan.

It was the other girls.

"Come on!" Shay squealed gesturing them to come over. They all ran towards us with huge grins plastered on their faces.

"You're blooming!"

"Well duh, they already mated. "

"I want the babies named after me!"

"I want a fortune cookie. Oh hey, Sapphire! What would my fortune be?"

"KALIRE IS BACK!"

I chuckled at their reaction. They all squealed and looked at me.

"We want details!" They all said in unison. I blushed and looked down. Hiding my tomato colored cheeks with my hair.

"Aww. Our sweet little Sapphire is back." Hayley said as I looked at them.

"Can I go to McDonalds now?"

"Ssh Emily!" Kara scolded as Emily pouted.

"Girls let's take this easy. We may be expecting blue green eyed babies in the future." Yana said as I blushed again.

"What do ya wanna do?" Hayley asked as I looked up and tapped my bottom cheek. "I don't know, you guys pick." I smiled as they all nodded their heads enthusiastically.

"Shopping! " they all said together.

"Shopping for food?" Emily asked, her eyes lighting up. "Yeah food too." I said smiling at her. Emily then stood up and all the girls too.